Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2010, 07:37 AM   #1
3nkosh-z\28
 
3nkosh-z\28's Avatar
 
Drives: way 2 fast
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: kuwait
Posts: 21
The true origon of the z\28

in old greek mythology zeus was known as king of the gods poseidon as god of the sea and hades as god of the underworld .. and as all of us know hades always tried to overthrow zeus so that he himself may be king of the gods......anyway to cut the long story short the three brothers decided that they will have a drag race to determine who will be the king of gods >>>> every one of the started building a car..... and this is why the story is important ,, poseidon used all his knowledge of the sea and built a challenger srt8 .. hades with all his devious ways built the mustang shelby gt500 ,, and zeus .... well what do you expect from the king of gods ??? nothing more than perfection .. the camaro z\28 .
once they were all done they met up on a nice sunday morning and went to the drag strip first to run was poseidons challenger which was a total disaster (( sorry poseidon but this is not a boat race )) next was hades who ran the gt500 ... his run was good but ,, he still had to see zeus run his car ........ when zeus turned the engine on hades knew that he will never be the king of gods he new from the sound of the roaring engine that it was all over .......some say that once zeus floored it he himself with all his might and power could not control what he had built he could't control this mighty beast ... and that the z\28 was never seen since then ........ tge myan calander on the other hand predicts that it will return in 2012 ...


hust thought we'd have a little fun
__________________
with great power
comes a lot of trouble
3nkosh-z\28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:38 AM   #2
3nkosh-z\28
 
3nkosh-z\28's Avatar
 
Drives: way 2 fast
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: kuwait
Posts: 21
sorry for the typos but i'm in a hurry
__________________
with great power
comes a lot of trouble
3nkosh-z\28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #3
Winslow
 
Winslow's Avatar
 
Drives: Dodge Ram
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 55
Hahahahaha. I got a pretty good laugh out of this. Thanks!
Winslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:51 AM   #4
3nkosh-z\28
 
3nkosh-z\28's Avatar
 
Drives: way 2 fast
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: kuwait
Posts: 21
you are more than welcome
__________________
with great power
comes a lot of trouble
3nkosh-z\28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:17 AM   #5
Buelligun
 
Buelligun's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SSRS manual yellow black stripes
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Medicine Hat, Canada
Posts: 216
Im thinking that Zeuss heeds to spend more tine in the chassis/set up dept.............

Hopefully he'll have it sorted for 2012
Buelligun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:31 AM   #6
3nkosh-z\28
 
3nkosh-z\28's Avatar
 
Drives: way 2 fast
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: kuwait
Posts: 21
nice one
__________________
with great power
comes a lot of trouble
3nkosh-z\28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
boxmonkeyracing
juggernaut
 
boxmonkeyracing's Avatar
 
Drives: VRSCF, 2011 SS vert
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: kenly, nc
Posts: 3,345
Send a message via AIM to boxmonkeyracing Send a message via Yahoo to boxmonkeyracing
good laugh. but it would have been better if you had used the true origin for z28 which isn't a drag race. it would have been trans am racing (road racing). . .but oh well caught up on reality too much I guess.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
We do not want to use the Z28 moniker on a car that does not deserve this hallowed name.
boxmonkeyracing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 10:14 AM   #8
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxmonkeyracing View Post
good laugh. but it would have been better if you had used the true origin for z28 which isn't a drag race. it would have been trans am racing (road racing). . .but oh well caught up on reality too much I guess.
It almost looks like times are a changin'

Great post, lol. That's a great start to a rough day
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:18 PM   #9
OldJedi
Use the Force
 
OldJedi's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 FI Corvette, CRT ZL1, 2015 Z51
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Davie, Fl.
Posts: 3,107
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3nkosh-z\28 View Post
in old greek mythology zeus was known as king of the gods poseidon as god of the sea and hades as god of the underworld .. and as all of us know hades always tried to overthrow zeus so that he himself may be king of the gods......anyway to cut the long story short the three brothers decided that they will have a drag race to determine who will be the king of gods >>>> every one of the started building a car..... and this is why the story is important ,, poseidon used all his knowledge of the sea and built a challenger srt8 .. hades with all his devious ways built the mustang shelby gt500 ,, and zeus .... well what do you expect from the king of gods ??? nothing more than perfection .. the camaro z\28 .
once they were all done they met up on a nice sunday morning and went to the drag strip first to run was poseidons challenger which was a total disaster (( sorry poseidon but this is not a boat race )) next was hades who ran the gt500 ... his run was good but ,, he still had to see zeus run his car ........ when zeus turned the engine on hades knew that he will never be the king of gods he new from the sound of the roaring engine that it was all over .......some say that once zeus floored it he himself with all his might and power could not control what he had built he could't control this mighty beast ... and that the z\28 was never seen since then ........ tge myan calander on the other hand predicts that it will return in 2012 ...


hust thought we'd have a little fun
Hey, a great story, thanks. Now if Zeus can just tell GM to bring the Z/28 to the masses, the world will be perfect again. OK, not perfect, but much better place to be with a Z/28 running around.
__________________
Walk softly, carry a light saber and drive a ZL1!
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
Hey, a great story, thanks. Now if Zeus can just tell GM to bring the Z/28 to the masses, the world will be perfect again. OK, not perfect, but much better place to be with a Z/28 running around.
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 02:28 PM   #11
jims69camaro
 
jims69camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 camaro coupe; 1987 IROC z
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 08721-1716
Posts: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
a much better place to be with a Z/28 running around.
too true. it's been too long since the z/28 ruled the streets.
__________________
jims69camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 05:31 PM   #12
lil_red_v6
one wheelin
 
lil_red_v6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 yamaha r6
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: saginaw
Posts: 2,214
Send a message via Yahoo to lil_red_v6
thats awesome
lil_red_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 02:04 AM   #13
Cabrera
Freightrain Coming Ur Way
 
Cabrera's Avatar
 
Drives: V8-1968 & V6-2000 & V6 2010 Camaros
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: So Cal
Posts: 822
LMFAO....... that is great... I love history
__________________
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
Cabrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:49 PM   #14
Br3ndan
 
Drives: 2008 Chevy Malibu
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Michigan
Posts: 6
Funny story, I like it!
Br3ndan is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Possible new option packages changes wanted for '11 '12 model years PYROLYSIS 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 91 09-15-2010 06:15 PM
Do you want the Z28? ChrisB Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 1616 09-05-2010 12:49 AM
New Camaro Z28 rendering 13F20 Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum 182 07-16-2010 11:45 PM
Should I wait for Camaro Z28? JOHNO_V8 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 6 04-09-2010 11:13 AM
motortrend march issue Jer4251 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 15 02-21-2010 01:10 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.