Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 04:12 PM   #43
Brokinarrow


 
Brokinarrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indianola, IA
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle2k View Post
I got the understanding that this thread would be like the sports lounge? Any chance of that?
Yeah I'd kinda like that better, so that we can post separate topics and such.
__________________
Brokinarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:18 PM   #44
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
 
JEFF2010SSMANUAL's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 1,953
I can't have one. I mentioned a gun outside of work and lost my job. Babies all over. I saw a TERRIBLE car accident and commented that a car is like a loaded Gun, if you don't know how to use it somebody dies. That got back to H.R. and 3 days later I was GONE. I have never owned a gun. WTF what a sick world. GOD HELP US ALL.
JEFF2010SSMANUAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:25 PM   #45
Brokinarrow


 
Brokinarrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indianola, IA
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF2010SSMANUAL View Post
I can't have one. I mentioned a gun outside of work and lost my job. Babies all over. I saw a TERRIBLE car accident and commented that a car is like a loaded Gun, if you don't know how to use it somebody dies. That got back to H.R. and 3 days later I was GONE. I have never owned a gun. WTF what a sick world. GOD HELP US ALL.
If you have someone nearby that heard you say that (that you trust), I'd be suing for wrongful firing. That is crap.
__________________
Brokinarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:32 PM   #46
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
JEFF2010SSMANUAL
 
JEFF2010SSMANUAL's Avatar
 
Drives: IOM 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Northern IL
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokinarrow View Post
If you have someone nearby that heard you say that (that you trust), I'd be suing for wrongful firing. That is crap.
Believe me it happened. I was the TOP employee in my department.

But nowadays companies are so paranoid.

They train all the employees to be little narcs/babies.

Have you heard of ethics training?

Yes, they pound it into you. If you SEE/HEAR anything in work OR out of work and don't report it to H.R. you are as guilty as that person. I mean anything. You could be shopping at a store and say something thats not considered ethical, and get sent to H.R. on your next scheduled work day. It was kind of a relief getting out tof there, too bad I made a good buck and finding a job after that is almost impossable.

GOD HELP THIS SICK WORLD.


NOSCO, INC.
GURNEE. IL.
GOD HELP THAT PLACE.

COULD NOT TRUST 1 PERSON.
BACK STABBING WAS PART OF THE DAY THERE.
HONEST PEOPLE LOOSE.
JEFF2010SSMANUAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:37 PM   #47
Brokinarrow


 
Brokinarrow's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Honda NC700x
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Indianola, IA
Posts: 5,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF2010SSMANUAL View Post
Believe me it happened. I was the TOP employee in my department.

But nowadays companies are so paranoid.

They train all the employees to be little narcs/babies.

Have you heard of ethics training?

Yes, they pound it into you. If you SEE/HEAR anything in work OR out of work and don't report it to H.R. you are as guilty as that person. I mean anything. You could be shopping at a store and say something thats not considered ethical, and get sent to H.R. on your next scheduled work day. It was kind of a relief getting out tof there, too bad I made a good buck and finding a job after that is almost impossable.

GOD HELP THIS SICK WORLD.


NOSCO, INC.
GURNEE. IL.
GOD HELP THAT PLACE.
That sucks man, glad most of the people I work with are cool, lots of former military members.
__________________
Brokinarrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #48
yota924x4
 
yota924x4's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS m6, 1970 Nova SS396
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: pittsburgh, pa
Posts: 50
Send a message via AIM to yota924x4
i'll play





__________________
yota924x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:33 AM   #49
Luvpilot
 
Luvpilot's Avatar
 
Drives: GM
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: AZ
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota924x4 View Post
i'll play
Very nice
Luvpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 05:20 AM   #50
Apex Motorsports
 
Apex Motorsports's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Louisville, Ky.
Posts: 25,211
Those Walther P22s are fun little things. We have one and shoot the heck out of it.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:03 AM   #51
American Muscle
 
American Muscle's Avatar
 
Drives: #26 Tom Henry Racing 2010 1SS/LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: New York, New York
Posts: 278
saweeeettt!
__________________
every man dies, not every man really lives
American Muscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:17 PM   #52
monstertodd


 
monstertodd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tega Cay, South Carolina
Posts: 4,034
Fantastic!

Thanks mods!
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:22 PM   #53
motorhead


 
motorhead's Avatar
 
Drives: Stormtrooper
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bartertown
Posts: 10,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy Doo View Post
I am not much on old gun values. check gunbroker.com to see what they are going for these days.

I would guess the 94 would be worth 700 to 1,000.
Thanks for the reply. I'll check it out.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:25 PM   #54
monstertodd


 
monstertodd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tega Cay, South Carolina
Posts: 4,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by yota924x4 View Post
i'll play






Mmmmmmmm, gun porn. Love it!
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #55
monstertodd


 
monstertodd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Tega Cay, South Carolina
Posts: 4,034
Hey does anyone have a handle on some inexpensive 5.56/.223?

I just bought 990 rounds of 62 grain FMJ for $305.00 online. I think I got a pretty good deal on that considering the demand for 5.56.

Anyone else know of good places?
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #56
Fishdadddy

 
Fishdadddy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ; 1970 Firebird Formula
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: West Palm Beach
Posts: 1,253
Monstertodd,

Very Nice. With the exception of the AK.
Fishdadddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
camaro gun

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Firearms section? monstertodd Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions 23 06-10-2010 08:32 PM
Removing Swirl Marks using a Flex and Meguiars M105/M205 Angelo@Autopia Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 5 05-22-2010 10:36 PM
The COPO of Today The_Blur 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 48 01-31-2010 07:00 PM
Laws Protecting Consumers for Aftermarket Parts strauchpete Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 9 01-17-2010 08:31 AM
IMPORTANT Part 1 Warranty Disputes Zeus Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls 11 08-25-2009 11:37 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.