Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

USA - NY / NJ / PA NY, NJ, PA

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2010, 08:30 PM   #26
daphatgrant
June '10
 
daphatgrant's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS RJT
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate NY (FingerLakes)
Posts: 2,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingGrey View Post
As the sun sets in the west we all anticapate a good turnout Thursday evening. A need for speed....VCD
I hope to make it...
Awesome and congrats on your first post .
__________________
RJT, 2SS/RS, M6, Black Int, Sunroof.


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
daphatgrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:43 PM   #27
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingGrey View Post
As the sun sets in the west we all anticapate a good turnout Thursday evening. A need for speed....VCD
I hope to make it...
You better be ready or ill come and get youand you will ride in the back seat haha besides you have to come we are having cake

Did we hit ten cars yet Tony will be meeting us there hes coming up the back way told him we would be at the beach about 630 save us some room
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:08 PM   #28
bdstealth
 
bdstealth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS White/blk int.M6,GFX
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central New York
Posts: 742
I do believe he is coming Thursday.With his 2011 IBM 1SS/RS
Quick question is anyone bringing food or I am the only buying food there?
bdstealth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #29
ZED SLED
a.k.a. mclark10
 
ZED SLED's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2011 Equinox
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cortland, NY
Posts: 4,328
There was some discussion of a picnic deal after the last time but not sure how to assign things. I drive past the Colonel on the way out of town so I could stop and grab a bucket. Or if they sell stuff at the park that works for me too. We need a cruise director-Julie-bottom left
Attached Images
 
__________________
Under hood airbrush by JT's Custom Paint Garage
Moroso CC, CAI Inc intake


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 03:58 PM   #30
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
its BYOB AND FOOD BOYS you need to read and pay attention hahaha its on the front page .
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:10 PM   #31
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Mark Clark: AKA Pres

No (says Lesleigh)....I will NOT be Julie your cruise director .....you might ask your "old ball and chain" Mark maybe she may want to be our cruise director....LOL!!!!

Also, if you want to be president you may want to read the welcome section for our club....just a thought....LOL
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #32
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 6,057
Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today...
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #33
ZED SLED
a.k.a. mclark10
 
ZED SLED's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2011 Equinox
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cortland, NY
Posts: 4,328
I read that as BYOB and Food, not BYOB and BYOF. Next thing it will be Bring Your Own Camaro Haha! As for cruise director, she doesn't want that any more than I want to be pres. Besides, Andy and Josh started this. We'll call for volunteers and everyone can take a step backwards! See you tomorrow.

PS-I can still stop at the colonel!
__________________
Under hood airbrush by JT's Custom Paint Garage
Moroso CC, CAI Inc intake


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #34
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Best of Luck in your get together at Sylvan Beach. Your area is one of my old stomping grounds. Used to race at ESTA Safety Park in Cicero all the time. Up in 1000 Islands right now, but don't have the SST Camaro available yet.

Hope you all have a blast. Looks like the weather is going to better tomorrow than today...
speedster stop in if you have time we will welcome you anyway
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #35
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
I read that as BYOB and Food, not BYOB and BYOF. Next thing it will be Bring Your Own Camaro Haha! As for cruise director, she doesn't want that any more than I want to be pres. Besides, Andy and Josh started this. We'll call for volunteers and everyone can take a step backwards! See you tomorrow.

PS-I can still stop at the colonel!
Julie says:
What more do ya'll want...I'm bringin' cake!!!!!!
However, yes...you can still stop at the colonel Prez!!
Attached Images
 
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:05 PM   #36
ZED SLED
a.k.a. mclark10
 
ZED SLED's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2011 Equinox
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cortland, NY
Posts: 4,328
For BYOB I have a 1.75L jug of Patron Silver. Someone bring lemons! That would be interesting for the drive home:( But might go good with cake
__________________
Under hood airbrush by JT's Custom Paint Garage
Moroso CC, CAI Inc intake


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:15 PM   #37
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
For BYOB I have a 1.75L jug of Patron Silver. Someone bring lemons! That would be interesting for the drive home:( But might go good with cake
That might go good with the cake but yeah maybe for the ladies that aren't allowed to drive only LOL!! Julie approves of that!!
Attached Images
 
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #38
Barton Industries
 
Barton Industries's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cortland NY
Posts: 439
We will be there tomorrow. We will have my Camaro and a new 5.0 stang there....Hope thats not a problem.
Barton Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #39
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barton Industries View Post
We will be there tomorrow. We will have my Camaro and a new 5.0 stang there....Hope thats not a problem.
Not a problem....if you park the Mustang FAR away...LOL!! Or, we could all park in a circle around it and see if the Mustang survives the night...

Kidding aside, looking forward to meeting with you.
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #40
Barton Industries
 
Barton Industries's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cortland NY
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Not a problem....if you park the Mustang FAR away...LOL!! Or, we could all park in a circle around it and see if the Mustang survives the night...

Kidding aside, looking forward to meeting with you.
It would make a pretty cool pic though.
I had to get one to develop a shifter for it. I dont think there are to many people in our area that would be willing to drop of their brand new car for a few weeks just to get a shifter. If I had to pick only one it would be the Camaro hands down. Although the stang is a better daily driver... Simply based on visiblity and comfort. The sync is pretty cool.
Barton Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:30 PM   #41
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barton Industries View Post
It would make a pretty cool pic though.
I had to get one to develop a shifter for it. I dont think there are to many people in our area that would be willing to drop of their brand new car for a few weeks just to get a shifter. If I had to pick only one it would be the Camaro hands down. Although the stang is a better daily driver... Simply based on visiblity and comfort. The sync is pretty cool.
Okay...the Stang can come....it probably won't get any attention anyway with all of our Camaros around....and you better not try to race us with it.
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:25 AM   #42
Sargon
 
Drives: '10 SGM Solo Performance Exhaust
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Rochester NY
Posts: 18
Sign me up for the upstate NY club! Unfortunately I won't be able to make this meet. But next meet look for me and my shiny green machine.
Sargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #43
Steeler NY

 
Steeler NY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM Vert
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central NY
Posts: 1,005
Sign me up! will not be able to make it tonight but looking forward to next event!
Steeler NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 11:56 AM   #44
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Sylvan Beach tonight!

First, Welcome aboard Sargon and Steeler!! Sorry you can't make it tonight but look forward to meeting you next time.

Looking forward to Sylvan Beach tonight....don't forget- it's bring your own food, drink and Mark: yes, bring your own camaro..LOL....Barton: I guess it's bring your own Camaro and um, other ride

Anyone reading this that has not joined the "club" but can come tonight from Central NY- just come- we'd LOVE to see you!!! Details on page 1. Weather seems awesome too- looking forward to a great night!
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:07 PM   #45
Barton Industries
 
Barton Industries's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Cortland NY
Posts: 439
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
First, Welcome aboard Sargon and Steeler!! Sorry you can't make it tonight but look forward to meeting you next time.

Looking forward to Sylvan Beach tonight....don't forget- it's bring your own food, drink and Mark: yes, bring your own camaro..LOL....Barton: I guess it's bring your own Camaro and um, other ride

Anyone reading this that has not joined the "club" but can come tonight from Central NY- just come- we'd LOVE to see you!!! Details on page 1. Weather seems awesome too- looking forward to a great night!
We are going to leave the 5.0 at home and bring the big boy out. c6 z06 654rwhp
Barton Industries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:21 PM   #46
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barton Industries View Post
We are going to leave the 5.0 at home and bring the big boy out. c6 z06 654rwhp
Hey now! Well this ride sounds more interesting Hope you know I was kidding about the Stang ..........see you later.
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:36 PM   #47
ZED SLED
a.k.a. mclark10
 
ZED SLED's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2011 Equinox
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cortland, NY
Posts: 4,328
Thanks to all our UpstateC5 members who made it to our first Meet and Greet at Sylvan Beach this evening. Looking forward to many more and lots of new members. And a special Happy 1st birthday to my ride which came off the truck one year ago today, and a special thanks to Mrs. 3CamarosOnHand for the awesome cake!
Attached Images
          
__________________
Under hood airbrush by JT's Custom Paint Garage
Moroso CC, CAI Inc intake


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #48
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Sylvan Beach meet

Hey everyone- great time tonight! We had 10 cars attend- awesome! We even celebrated MClark10's RJT 1st Birthday. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends.

I don't know about you guys but I may have won for most bugs????
Attached Images
 
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:48 PM   #49
ZED SLED
a.k.a. mclark10
 
ZED SLED's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2011 Equinox
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cortland, NY
Posts: 4,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Hey everyone- great time tonight! We had 10 cars attend- awesome! We even celebrated MClark10's RJT 1st Birthday. It was great seeing everyone and meeting new friends.

I don't know about you guys but I may have won for most bugs????
Birthday boy ain't too happy right now with all the bugs. They look worse for real than in the pic. If your's is the same you take the cake. Wait a minute. I took the cake
Attached Images
 
__________________
Under hood airbrush by JT's Custom Paint Garage
Moroso CC, CAI Inc intake


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #50
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,278
Awesome picts Mark! Still missing a few colors of the Camaro rainbow in our panoramic picture... need a cyber gray (hint, hint Vince...), a pace car, a silver ice metallic (although there is one there but the guy is like 80 and doesn't park with us), synergy green (we'll catch one the next time I think) and any other specialty Camaros. We make an AWESOME entrance and display (even if we're onto the parking lot because of lack of space ). My 10 year old summed it up the best when we drove in and the crowd watched "Mom look at those people's faces- their mouths are all open!" LOL!!!

Mark, you're welcome for the cake. Wishing you many more happy years of driving your beautiful baby.

Looking forward to our next meet. Of course we all got talking about everyone's cars and didn't plan another meet yet but we will. Just a reminder...this is what the 1st PAGE is for to provide details and such...hint, hint...(thanks Josh for keeping the 1st PAGE up to date for us)
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Learn To Drive Manual Cars Thread arkay.wgl Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 45 04-15-2012 09:29 PM
>> OFFICIAL Delivered Camaros (& happy owners) thread << Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1082 09-25-2010 11:58 AM
The Official Pfadt Camaro5 Fest car show/burn out competition thread! PfadtRacing 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 57 04-12-2010 08:09 PM
OFFICIAL Photo Thread from the SA Photoshoot 11-22-2009 CamaroSkooter USA - Texas 39 12-09-2009 10:45 PM
Official Interior Thread? kizzle02 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 0 06-29-2009 12:49 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.