Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

KP Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 09-14-2010, 09:32 AM   #18
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharp View Post
Does the diff bushings install require draining the fluid? Do the cradle pro bushings require lift or can they still be done on the ground? Do the cradle pro bushings and trailing arms require a re allignment following install? I missed the sell way off what kind of deal can you make me thanks?
You can do the differential bushings in the car without draining the fluid but it can be a little more of a pain in the butt. The last one I did I just dropped the rear end and did it on the bench. The Pro cradle bushings are definitely easier to do with a lift but can be done in the drive way with the right tools and a little bit of help.If you install the cradle bushings and trailing arms I would at least have the alignment checked to make sure it was within spec.
www.bmrsuspension.com
Like us on Facebook!
BMR Sales is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 09:40 AM   #19
BMR Suspension

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsharp View Post
I missed the sell way off what kind of deal can you make me thanks?

Unfortunately, we can't do anything about the price right now. As I mentioned in a previous post, we are not allowed to inform the members about a Product Sale in this section. Sorry that you missed the Sale.

Go to our website and check our prices. You'll find that the BMR regular prices are better than our competitor's sale prices!! Our bushings are Proudly Made in America, so we can keep our prices low and our quality high.
BMR Suspension is offline   Reply With Quote