Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #29
Berean


 
Drives: Truck
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Home
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
I will buy some Pedders products if someone can answer this question:

What kind of bear is best?

The black bear.
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #30
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie
 
Synergy SATX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berean View Post
The black bear.

FACT.

Bears eat BEETS.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Also BOO. No BREAK for my BRAKELINE.

Lastly.

__________________
Synergy SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:42 PM   #31
Berean


 
Drives: Truck
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Home
Posts: 2,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
FACT.

Bears eat BEETS.

Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Also BOO. No BREAK for my BRAKELINE.

Lastly.

Oh that's funny. Michael!
Berean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #32
JusticePete
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 17,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
FACT.

They were playing the Lovie Bears in that photo. They are still my Bears but they will never be the BEARS under Lovie. He is a good christian man, but not the right man for the job IMO. We need a less loveble guy in charge to be the BEARS again.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 10:14 AM   #33
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie
 
Synergy SATX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
They were playing the Lovie Bears in that photo. They are still my Bears but they will never be the BEARS under Lovie. He is a good christian man, but not the right man for the job IMO. We need a less loveble guy in charge to be the BEARS again.
If you ever get bored YouTube reaction to Brett Favre pick in NFC championship. What's worse than having no V6 SS brakelines? Knowing your destiny and still in shock when it comes true. Oh well will add that brakeline loot to my coilover savings fund
__________________
Synergy SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:19 PM   #34
JusticePete
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 17,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
If you ever get bored YouTube reaction to Brett Favre pick in NFC championship. What's worse than having no V6 SS brakelines? Knowing your destiny and still in shock when it comes true. Oh well will add that brakeline loot to my coilover savings fund
Fair enough. I'll look into the six lines.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:36 PM   #35
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie
 
Synergy SATX's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Antonio TX
Posts: 865
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Fair enough. I'll look into the six lines.
Make some and you will have a captive audience. See our Harris Hill event, note the large number ov V6s and the FACT that better lines = better braking. Along with coilovers. Bracers. Bushings. Man it never ends

Aw heck just cause your looking into it I will show everyone what it is like to be a Vikings fan.

__________________
Synergy SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:48 PM   #36
JusticePete
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 17,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy SATX View Post
Make some and you will have a captive audience. See our Harris Hill event, note the large number ov V6s and the FACT that better lines = better braking. Along with coilovers. Bracers. Bushings. Man it never ends

Aw heck just cause your looking into it I will show everyone what it is like to be a Vikings fan.

It could be worse. You team could be coached by Lovie
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 01:09 PM   #37
Avalnch

 
Avalnch's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow Camaro+Avalanche
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,038
Let's get back to coilover facts. In response to another thread about "Camaro Coilover Comparison Facts", I would like hear the facts regarding two different coilovers with respect to camber adjustment.

How much negative camber can you get with the Pfadt coil overs if the Camaro was lowered either 1" or 1.5" without the camber plates? I doubt I will ever need more than -2 degree of camber up front(?).

How much negative camber can you get with the Pedders coil overs with the 10mm slotted clevis? Is there any downside to such a drastic change to the steering geometry?
__________________
Vengeance Kaotik Cam, C.A.I., ARH LT, Pypes Cat Back, ZL1 Shifter, Quantum Brake Ducts, JDP Tow Hook
Scorch Yellow Trim Kit, Shark Fin, AAC DRLs+ABLs+SMDs, ZTA Rear Spoiler, R.Y. 1LE Splitter
Pfadt coilovers, camber plates, trailing arms, Pegasus Solid Subframe & Hendrix offset differential bushings.
Pedders ZL1 barz, radius arm & steering rack bushings. BMR adjustable toe-rods.
Hotchkis Max Chassis Brace
1LE 3.91 gearzzz. Drive Shaft Shop Road Race Axle Upgrade. TurnOne power steering pump.
447 HP @ 6180 RPM / 418 TQ @ 5100 RPM
Avalnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 01:46 PM   #38
JusticePete
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 17,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalnch View Post
Let's get back to coilover facts. In response to another thread about "Camaro Coilover Comparison Facts", I would like hear the facts regarding two different coilovers with respect to camber adjustment.

How much negative camber can you get with the Pfadt coil overs if the Camaro was lowered either 1" or 1.5" without the camber plates? I doubt I will ever need more than -2 degree of camber up front(?).

How much negative camber can you get with the Pedders coil overs with the 10mm slotted clevis? Is there any downside to such a drastic change to the steering geometry?
-1.5 is available on the OE struts front and by eccentric in the rear in bone stock configuration. I have my front cambers set to -2.3 with my Pedders coilovers.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Megan Racing Street Coilover Kits | NOW AVAILABLE| LOWEST PRICE! | FREE S&H!! AJ@ECSMotorsports Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 35 11-13-2010 03:51 PM
KW Suspension V1/V3 Coilover Kits Now Available | FREE S&H!!! AJ@ECSMotorsports Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 69 11-13-2010 03:50 PM
BC Racing Coilovers ~ Affordable Performance Coilover Systems! Best Prices !!! Circuit Motorsports Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 102 05-24-2010 07:29 PM
KW V1/V3 Coilover Kits !!!! SupremacyCustoms Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 38 04-28-2010 10:37 AM
Camaro [Not-So] Facts The_Blur 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 215 09-02-2009 12:28 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.