Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

View Poll Results: How many people are coming?
Just Me!! 16 26.67%
ME +1 29 48.33%
ME +2 7 11.67%
ME +3 7 11.67%
ME +4 0 0%
ME +5 1 1.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #126
tribone
Cruisin' the Caribbean ..

Drives: Powered by LSX
Send a message via AIM to tribone Send a message via Yahoo to tribone
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 View Post
I have 5 extra tickets, so when we meet at Carls who ever wants them can have them
I'll take one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELA205 View Post
Just found out i have to work late so I wont be able to make it. Have a great time and take lots of picks.
Dude!! Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Te extraŮamos mijo!!

Te cuidas!!

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:50 PM   #127
Hoddi
Camaro Girl ~

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
I'm California dreaming...
My plane leaves @ 3:30 EST today
Off to the show, then a NASCAR Weekend...
Looking forward to meeting some new friends tonite at the show!!
Hoddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #128
69 Camaro

Drives: 1969 Camaro
How do I get into lot 7. Do I just bring my Camaro or do I need to do something?
69 Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #129
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Camaro View Post
How do I get into lot 7. Do I just bring my Camaro or do I need to do something?
Just bring your Camaro and tell the parking attendant you're supposed to park in Lot 7. Maybe mention Camaro5.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #130
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
i printed a bunch of the coupons too. i will bring them.
not sure if i want to fight 91 traffic heading to Carls. Looked busy when i came home an hour ago. If i don't see you there, see you in lot 7.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:40 AM   #131
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro, 2012 370Z
Nice seeing everyone tonight and meeting Scott. I will post my pics tomorrow.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:41 AM   #132
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
What an amazing evening at the OC Auto Show with Scott "Fbodfather" Settlemire, Cheryl Pilcher, David Hamburger from SLP Enginering and Peter Basica from Pedders USA doing a very honest and open question and answer session for about 3 hours. And very special guests from Rodgers Chevrolet. Followed up by signing of our cars. Very special. We are very lucky to have such a committed team believing in the Camaro. Thanks again to all of you for the evening and to G for helping to put it all together.
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels

Last edited by Buffnshine; 10-09-2010 at 10:46 AM.
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 04:01 AM   #133
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Fantastic evening! Was great seeing everyone, and was a pleasure meeting with Cheryl, David and Peter, and Scott ofcourse!

The things that these special people do, may go unnoticed by a vast majority of Camaro owners.. But not us. We appreciate everything you all do for us. Thank you for believing in the Camaro and in helping to make our "Family" what it is today.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:22 AM   #134
exflirt
Corvette Goddess

Drives: Soon - 2015 Z06 Convertible
This was an amazing evening for us Camaro lovers who attended. How often do we get the opportunity to spend time with Dave, Scott, and Cheryl in such a personal setting? I loved the lengthy question and answer session where we were able to gain insight into the design, marketing, and production process.

G, it was great to hang out with you tonight. Thanks for looking out for and taking care of me! I am looking forward to lots more time spent with all our wonderful CA Camaro folks!
exflirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:03 AM   #135
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2012 VR 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffnshine View Post
What an amazing evening at the OC Auto Show with Scott "Fbodfather" Settlemire, Cheryl Pilcher, David Hamburger from SLP Enginering and Peter Basica from Pedders USA doing a very honest and open question and answer session for about 3 hours. And very special guests from Rodgers Chevrolet. Followed up by signing of our cars. Very special. We are very lucky to have such a committed team believing in the Camaro. Thanks again to all of you for the evening and to G for helping to put it all together.
X2 !! Hard to add more to this!! I had a great time as usual with everyone there. Scott, Cheryl, David and Peter were were all very insightful and helpful to all there with all the varied questions and complaints, Just shows the commitment to this car and the backing we all have
#1 car 2010 Black 2LTRS 1/28/10-10/15/11, 17900 miles
#2 car 2012 Red 2SSRS 10/15/11-
Mods: Outlaw Axelback & J Pipes /Magnaflow resonated X Pipe/Heritage&Stillen Grill/Halltech CAI/Apex Scoop,Washer Bottle/OEM Strut Tower Brace/VMax T/B/ G.M. Blade Spoiler/SLP Splitter/TSW Nurburgring wheels & Michelin Super Sport tires/JBA Shorty Headers,HiFlow cats & tune/Remote Clutch resovoir/ Pedders Supercar coilovers and Pedders 27mm/32mm ZL1 Spec sway bars / Whiteline craddle Inserts & Upper rear arm bushes/ 416/414 RW HP/TQ
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:06 AM   #136
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet

Drives: SS/RS 6spd,Pace Car,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51
Thanks to the SoCal C5 Family!!
I had a blast meeting alot of people that I have talked with on the forum.
It's always nice to see Cheryl, Scott, Pete, and Dave and listen to their thoughts.
But I enjoy sharing and hearing the passion of the owners!!
I sell them, but I also own two, so I can appreciate the connection.
Look for me on the web, and I will do the same!!
Thanks again for the hospitality Tribone!!
(I attached a pic of mine...since I couldn't bring them...but I did have a Synergy Green rental..)
Now it's off to a NASCAR weekend....
Attached Images

734-479-7117 ...
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet.com
Available Camaro Inventory///Body Color XM Antenna
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:21 AM   #137
Jay J
Prince of Zamunda

Drives: XW30
lol hmnn
Jay J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:33 AM   #138
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Thanks to the SoCal C5 Family!!
I had a blast meeting alot of people that I have talked with on the forum.
It's always nice to see Cheryl, Scott, Pete, and Dave and listen to their thoughts.
But I enjoy sharing and hearing the passion of the owners!!
I sell them, but I also own two, so I can appreciate the connection.
Look for me on the web, and I will do the same!!
Thanks again for the hospitality Tribone!!
(I attached a pic of mine...since I couldn't bring them...but I did have a Synergy Green rental..)
Now it's off to a NASCAR weekend....
Becky it was great to meet and chat with you. What a nice supprise it was to have you in the back of the room last night (and the free hat). Again thanks for your support and enthusiam you bring to Camaro5 and our Camaro family. Like I said we will talk about the Convertible. Could be fun road trip home. And good luck getting some transport set up for C5 FEST II.
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:00 PM   #139
rmnc3r

Drives: me up the wall.
A hearty thanks to all that came from far away; Scott, Cheryl, Pete, Becky, Dave and others. It's great to be able to put names and faces together after getting to know you through C5.
Scott, congratulations and best of luck in the new position.

Ricamaro
rmnc3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 01:14 PM   #140
Cabrera
Freightrain Coming Ur Way

Drives: V8-1968 & V6-2000 & V6 2010 Camaros
Yes it was great and an amazing chance to be able to have discussed Camaros with Scott Settlemire, Cheryl Pilcher, David Hamburger from SLP Enginering and Peter Basica from Pedders. To top it all, went out in the parking lot where we all continued talking and got the cars signed too, thank you ladies and gentelmen.

My So Cal Family, as always, good saying hello to a lot of you and meeting new ones as well. God to put faces with the user names. Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello or till next time to a lot more!

Lets see some more pics!
Attached Images

Last edited by Cabrera; 10-09-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Cabrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 02:14 PM   #141
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
yes, it was a great opportunity to meet and listen to scott, cheryl, david, and peter talk about the camaros; and also answer questions about some of the thought processes and hurdles faced when bringing this car back to us!

always good to see the camaro5 family as well.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:04 PM   #142
Ryatt-Motion

Drives: 2002 Camaro SS/LE
G, thanks again for inviting us out, we had an absolute blast, and it was really great getting a chance to do a car show, which for me has been way too long.
Ryatt-Motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 10:01 AM   #143
Habu

Drives: 2011 srt8 392 & 2010 2ss/rs
Really enjoyed the seminar, and the Q&A. lot of interesting stuff. and of course seeing all the camaro5 clan again! took a couple of quick videos here.

Habu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:32 PM   #144
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffnshine View Post
Well Said. Had a good time and good to see everyone. Thank you Scott for signing our cars and wish you the best in your new promotion.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 11:49 PM   #145
Cali_Camaro_SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS (BLACK)
Hey what a great event, me and a couple other camaros got there a little late and missed out on the room with fbodfather and the others. But still got to meet him after the show while he was signing cars. got mine signed as well . Anyways here are a couple of pics.
Attached Images

1SS: Dnyatech LT Headers | Dynamaxx CatBack | Diablo Tune | Intake | Pfatds Springs | Heritage Grill | Blacked out Bezels | Black Chevy Sign | Blacked out Wheels | Tint | HIDs w/Error code Eliminator | Green Dome/Trunk Light |

Cali_Camaro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 12:04 AM   #146
Cali_Camaro_SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS (BLACK)
and some more
Attached Images

1SS: Dnyatech LT Headers | Dynamaxx CatBack | Diablo Tune | Intake | Pfatds Springs | Heritage Grill | Blacked out Bezels | Black Chevy Sign | Blacked out Wheels | Tint | HIDs w/Error code Eliminator | Green Dome/Trunk Light |

Cali_Camaro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 06:39 AM   #147
KevinK

Drives: '02 SS 345/M6 conv.
I wasn't able to be there, ...but God Bless Scott, ...Cheryl and the Camaro team for what they do.
These 'little' acts of taking time out for the customers, ...all of us, the enthusiasts is surely a rarity in the auto industry. The efforts this team goes through to reach out, ...to be there in person, to talk, to shake our hands, ...even sign our cars... is really amazing when you think about it. They've got some pretty busy schedules, lives of their own, families, ..kids to raise, ...mom's to care for, ...a lot like all of us really. But they travel the corners of the country to car club meetings, autoshows and more, ...yet still find the time to meet, ...and be with us. Words alone can not describe the gratitude and sincere respect I have for them. The time, the effort they put forth, ...for the thousands of people they touch, ...surely must not go unnoticed.
The selfless acts of being there for us, ...when in fact they may need us to be there for them is something to really consider...

God Bless...

Kevin
KevinK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:19 AM   #148
black34v6

Drives: ?????
Amen. Scott is awesome We need to stop fighting them so much and realize that they are doing a lot for us - the consumer, the enthusiast. Stop forcing our frustrations on the representatives that are trying to help us...

That being said - I apologize for the lateness of the shots I am putting up - Not all of them (very few) came out as I hoped, some of them are a little fuzzy but I'm posting them up anyway.

http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/14156340_UtPHk

Samples (note..they might look better here than larger):

It was awesome to meet some of you and to see others again after a time. I hope that WCFB can get out and do more events with you guys -- if you have any questions feel free to email me - russell at wcfb.cc.

ttfn.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:03 PM   #149
JusticePete
Rebel Leader

Drives: Camaro Justice
Who will be in LA this Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?
Old 11-15-2010, 03:58 PM   #150
tribone
Cruisin' the Caribbean ..

Drives: Powered by LSX
Send a message via AIM to tribone Send a message via Yahoo to tribone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Who will be in LA this Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday?
Me!
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote