Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 11-01-2010, 09:02 AM   #1
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
COWBOYS BLOW!!!!

COWBOYS BLOW!!! I can say this because I have been a fan since the 70's and will continue to be. Time to clean house Mr. Jones, start with Mr. Romeo and work your way down. "You get paid to play football gentleman, you don't produce....don't let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out"!!!!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:05 AM   #2
lexlueger

Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyMan View Post
COWBOYS BLOW!!!

GO GIANTS!!
IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
EATON TRUETRAC -LPE 3.27 GEARS
DYNATECH HEADERS/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SQUASH RETURN STYLE FS ID 850's E85/ FLEXFUEL
BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

lexlueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #3
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
What happened

Why did the Cowboys do so good last year but not this year?

The same guys are all there.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:13 AM   #4
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
How about starting with Mr. Jones. When he has complete control they suck. When Jimmy Johnson had control it was super bowls.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #5
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
How about starting with Mr. Jones. When he has complete control they suck. When Jimmy Johnson had control it was super bowls.
Mr. Jones has done a lot for the Cowboys in the last 25 years of their 50 year history.....he has hurt them a lot less!!! Like they say "it's good to be the King", and Mr. Jones has turned the Cowboys into a "Money Making Machine"! The only way Mr. Jones could be "dethroned" would be if Mr. Gates or Mr. Buffet became very interested in football.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #6
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001ragtop View Post
Why did the Cowboys do so good last year but not this year?

The same guys are all there.
Must be the coaching.

I hear parcels might be available. Lol
Old 11-01-2010, 11:14 AM   #7
POWERFREAK
I.AM.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS/A6 cammed-n-whippled
soooooo sad.

couldn't have happened to a better team.
Old 11-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #8
lexlueger

Drives: V10 BMW M5, Supercharged 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
soooooo sad.

IW 8 RIB PULLEY W/ OD COG REARS
NX EXPRESS/NANO KIT

KDI HEAT EXCHANGER/ROTOFAB RESERVOIR
CIRCLE D 2800 TC/FLEX PLATE/ADM TRANS COOLER
DSS DRIVESHAFT/1400 HP AXLES
EATON TRUETRAC -LPE 3.27 GEARS
DYNATECH HEADERS/MAGNAFLOW EXHAUST
SQUASH RETURN STYLE FS ID 850's E85/ FLEXFUEL
BMR/EIBACH SUSPENSION

KILL MODE, ON.

lexlueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
I'm not one to Jump on the coach bandwagon nor have I ever dont that in the past. I was always the one who said give him another year we have enough problems however this time I cant.

Wade Phillips and OFF cordinator Jason Garrett need to both GO

This team needs disipline.

Funny how last season Dallas kicks most everyone's A$$ then they get to the vikings and there Right tackle ( one of the most important positions on the line ) goes down. New guy comes in and everyone is left to do there job and the guy next to them which turned out to be a Loss and a butt kicking. Our Qb had no blocking Runningbacks had no blocking ETC.

This year we release our best offensive lineman ( RT ) Yes he was the #2 penalty guy on the team but he was the best to say the least so lets go to St louis and Bring in the #1 penalty guy in the league

Dallas is one of the best teams in the nation on paper......

This team needs a clean start to many people Stressed this year I hope we lose every dam game left however in the draft I want to get a GREAT Right Tackle and a few more lineman.

This team needs blocking !!!!!!!!!!

In the 90's we kicked all of yall's A$$es how ? We had the best line out there and when they got tired we had the best backup lineman out there.......
which blocked for Troy , Emmitt , Moose and Etc

There you have it we lost our best franchise lineman in over 10 years and the line is Lost which means Romo had no time , Rb's dont have much blocking and last but not least no disipline Stupid pentalties have killed this team which cost the team a few games in the final scoring Drive in which they would have won if it wasnt for the stupid penalties.

Oh and By the way people think jones has control of this team lol
Jones isnt on the sideline , Jones isnt in the locker room much thats why he looks stressed isnt in there and cupcake isnt doing anything at all which agrivates him.
In the past he couldnt stay out of the lockerroom and the sidelines every game ( parcells broke that ) as bad as I hate to say it the problem isnt
JJ its the headcoach and the disipline.

Putting the blame on the owner is just another normal thing Dallas Fans and other Fans do since so many dont care for him since he Ran tom Landry and jimmy Johnson out of town and he throws the money he wipes his ass on around like water lol I'm not a huge fan of JJ as a person but he is a business man and if he wants to throw money around then throw the money I gave him around lol

( This team was hyped to make the SB in which they started to beleive the media on how great it was going to be the coaching never brought them back down to Earth )

enjoy it and Brag all you want through out the league Because you know soon or later Dallas will be winning again lol Take advantage as you will because it can only get better from here......

JJ knows his pocket is full of what our fans give him on a weekly basis time to get another Coach who wants to make some $$$$$$$$$ Holiday season is coming who wants the big present
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:52 AM   #10
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyMan View Post
Mr. Jones has done a lot for the Cowboys in the last 25 years of their 50 year history.....he has hurt them a lot less!!! Like they say "it's good to be the King", and Mr. Jones has turned the Cowboys into a "Money Making Machine"! The only way Mr. Jones could be "dethroned" would be if Mr. Gates or Mr. Buffet became very interested in football.
Hey, if your happy just being a money making machine then have at it. He should keep his expertise on money making and keep his nose out of coaching. Select the RIGHT people and leave them alone to do their job.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 11:55 AM   #11
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
well, now cowboy fans know what it's like to be jets fans. lol look great on paper, but suck when it comes to sunday.
Old 11-01-2010, 04:11 PM   #12
2010-1SS-IBM

Drives: 1998 Nissan, 2010 Camaro
They just need new coaches. The current crop doesn't instill any discipline, nor have a game plan and it shows.

Believe it or not, I saw this coming. They have the toughest non-conference schedule in the NFL, and their offensive line is weak. I thought Romo would get hurt, and that would be their season.

They need new coaches, and they need to focus on their running game for the rest of the year. Then maybe they can do something next year.

Of course, you could have said that last year too.
2010-1SS-IBM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:13 PM   #13
MrGazinya

Drives: Aggressive
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERFREAK View Post
soooooo sad.

Nice, those poor Cowgirls
Black 2SS RS LS3 Inferno Int. '17 1LE replica 20's {MODS} KOOKS LT: Borla S-Type: Roto-Fab CAI: Hurst ST.: PFADT Stage 2, Trailing arms, Tie Rods: ECS BigBlower Cam: Fast 102mm intake: Brian Tooley racing dual spring kit: TFS pushrod set: Katech C5R timing chain: Mellings high volume oil pump: ATI Balancer: Ideal performance upgraded clutch master cylinder:Tick performance upgraded slave cylinder/throwout bearing: Mantic 9000 twin disk clutch & light weight flywheel: Tuned by Doug Ring at ECS. 475RWHP/445RWTQ.Dynapack Dyno.

MrGazinya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:22 PM   #14
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
well, now cowboy fans know what it's like to be jets fans. lol look great on paper, but suck when it comes to sunday.
Yeah we looked good on the Monday morning paper after the win against the fins a couple weeks ago.

Oh and without parcels fins will erode in a year or two.
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote