Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Trunk Monkey Parts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-20-2009, 03:16 PM   #43
Sizzox
Most Known Unknown

Drives: 08 Vette
Send a message via AIM to Sizzox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockdawg View Post
NICE!!

This is one reason the economy is the way it is. No shot at you Sizzox.

People feel that it is not stealing. Say being on disability and then working under the table.

Getting off my soapbox now.
All the music I download is from DJ Mixtapes and is legal to download. The bottom of the site states All Mixtapes Are FREE & For PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. They are so easy to download just download the torrent file and the whole album will download.
I would kill for a gale banks diesel powered camaro. I would have so much torque and power that whenever I go to parades I would be physically able to throw torque out the window like candy for the kids.
Sizzox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 09:46 PM   #44
Mr_Draco

Drives: 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Didn't the government pretty much stop going after people for downloading?

And I have to say, iPod FTW. I love my 16GB touch.
No they still are going after people. A chick my brother goes to school with got nailed over christmas with something like 60,000+ songs downloaded illegally. They don't bother those with just a small amount of songs though.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #45
ucla1ove3

Drives: soon to be 2010 CAMARO :]
hey just FYI to all, when you leave your ipod in your car during the day while you're at school or work or whatever BE SURE TO TURN IT OFF. some of the USB ports in cars charge them while the car battery is on and some do not like my mothers MKX. so whenever i leave the car parked and have my ipod plugged in i have to turn it off because it will totally drain the IPOD's battery because it does not turn the ipod off itself.
ucla1ove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 01:49 AM   #46
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
a memory stick will work fine in the usb.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote