Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-13-2011, 01:41 PM   #76
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilKnightFalcon View Post
Wait a second...FBODFATHER has a point. The script calls this the "HP Edition". To me that makes it sound more like a special edition something like the Boss 302 Mustang. In other words could it be something that falls in between the SS and a possible Z/28?
The military and other entities use code words for special projects, too. The SR-71 program was called Oxcart because it was completely opposite of a MACH 3.2+ MPH aircraft. What the Heck kind of car would Z28 be?! That's something cool to think about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post


I've always wanted a SS and I love mine! plus it's Aqua Blue.

But I am really happy GM has pulled through and is finally bringing his car to production! It's a win win for all of us!
No so cool for the Dearborn-boys, though
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #77
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Not teasing.

And you are correct about Shunt!

The quickest way to get a fist fight going within the Camaro community is to bring up names - and which names mean what........

We take every element concerning the Camaro very seriously.
That is plain to see and why we love CAMARO
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:43 PM   #78
fbodfather


 
fbodfather's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros................
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI (suburban Detroit)
Posts: 4,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Now the rumors can stop.........










oh man.........my sides hurt from that round of laughter!


Rumors stop?

When Donkeys fly!!!!!


(.......and Mustangs become real cars........)

(.....sorry - couldn't help myself with that last part......I'll go stand in the corner now.......
__________________
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:44 PM   #79
Punk_rider
 
Punk_rider's Avatar
 
Drives: VW Typ 166 + Black 1LE
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Paris, France
Posts: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Not teasing.


And you are correct about Shunt!



The quickest way to get a fist fight going within the Camaro community is to bring up names - and which names mean what........


We take every element concerning the Camaro very seriously.

You can name it the "supercharged Hello Kitty edition" if you want I don't care ... just bring the horses!
__________________
I'm kindly asking: "May I have a supercharged Z28 with 550 hp please? By the end of 2009 would be awesome. Thanks"
Punk_rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:45 PM   #80
Beyond Limits
Pushin a rock...
 
Beyond Limits's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
It'd be nice to get those gills functional, too, but I still stand by my initial opinion that's not going to happen; too expensive. The 'Vette can get away with it easier because the quarters just screw-on, unlike CAMARO, where it's part of the unibody.

JMVHO.
I agree. I really don't see them stamping new panels for what would amount to a short run car (by short I mean total number of units sold as compared to the base models).
Beyond Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #81
DevilKnightFalcon

 
DevilKnightFalcon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,406
Send a message via AIM to DevilKnightFalcon Send a message via Yahoo to DevilKnightFalcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post







oh man.........my sides hurt from that round of laughter!


Rumors stop?

When Donkeys fly!!!!!


(.......and Mustangs become real cars........)

(.....sorry - couldn't help myself with that last part......I'll go stand in the corner now.......

Does this "moderately revised" interior reflect the big redesign that was discussed awhile ago?
__________________

MBRP Catback/Magnaflow Resonated X/Airraid V2 CAI/Dash ABL/Interior LEDs/Custom Paint/Jet Coated American Racing LT Headers/High Flow cats/Trifecta Tune
DevilKnightFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:47 PM   #82
IneedAZ

 
IneedAZ's Avatar
 
Drives: not enough power
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Tampa
Posts: 1,586
Its not a Z, its a Berlinetta

As i have said before...i think its success will have a great deal to do with its price tag. I want one, but wont sacrifice my 67 to get it. I have been driving Chevys since 1983 and would love to continue if price and value are there.
__________________
2012: Vmax TBody, CAI w/scoop, Solo HFC, ZL1 FP, Magnaflow TruX, Dynomax VT, RX catch can, HP Tune, BMR; Springs, Sways, Trailing Arms, Toe Ends, & Safety Loop, Koni str.t, Pioneer Z150bh, Phoenix Gold Sub, Hertz speakers & 5ch Amp, SS rear with 3.91 gears w/Eaton TrueTrac, and BMR bushings, Baer Decela Rotors, Goodridge brake lines, Brembo(GM) 4 piston calipers, Hawk Ceramic pads, and Michelin PSS tires, Ny-Trex Nitrous, 3/4" intake spacer, and ported intake. 345RWHP/354lbsTQ 12.8@108
IneedAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #83
brandotron
I am the internets.
 
brandotron's Avatar
 
Drives: dangerously
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 12,719
__________________
brandotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:48 PM   #84
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,489
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
The military and other entities use code words for special projects, too. The SR-71 program was called Oxcart because it was completely opposite of a MACH 3.2+ MPH aircraft. What the Heck kind of car would Z28 be?! That's something cool to think about



No so cool for the Dearborn-boys, though
In the short term true, they will have to up their game, and then GM in turn will up their game again, so goes the competition so we still all win (as consumers) I'm just glad GM is always in the lead hahaa. (IMHO of course)
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #85
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk_rider View Post

You can name it the "supercharged Hello Kitty edition" if you want I don't care ... just bring the horses!
RIGHT?! Just don't call it a Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post



oh man.........my sides hurt from that round of laughter!

Rumors stop?

When Donkeys fly!!!!!


(.......and Mustangs become real cars........)

(.....sorry - couldn't help myself with that last part......I'll go stand in the corner now.......
Shame on you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Limits View Post
I agree. I really don't see them stamping new panels for what would amount to a short run car (by short I mean total number of units sold as compared to the base models).
I'm thinking maybe it's a typo', but again, I'm not going to complain! If I could fit 335s under my 4th Gen, maybe GM can work it out here I remember at least one member who only runs 335s on the track though, so I suppose it's possible. I'm very eager to learn more. I just hope we dont' see something like the little quarter flares, like on Grand Sports. I don't think the tires can physically stick out of the openings, as another member posted, because then the tire would hit the quarter, no?... Besides - none of the videos shared here really seem to show a 335 tire to me
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:52 PM   #86
fbodfather


 
fbodfather's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros................
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI (suburban Detroit)
Posts: 4,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9c1ny View Post
Production dosent begin for another year!
what is the delay?????
They have the body, they have the engine, just assemble it!!
Seems like GMs late to the party on this one, sure a base 5.0 GT will be able to best the Z28 with a drop in K&N filter by then and be a full $20k less.................

As I just mentioned in another post - everything --- every little detail - is scrutinized by the team......in all my years, I've never seen such passion (other than perhaps the Corvette team) for the product. We are custodians of the brand and we take this responsibility very seriously.

I see the minute details that Al and the Engineering group work thru -- taking as much time as necessary - so that the car will be right and that it will be something you can be immeasurably proud of.

Many years ago - all manufacturers 'just assembled it' - and the result wasn't acceptable.

This is a thread that is going to be very visible - and so I say to you that no matter what the car is called -- some will love the name - others will not. I'm just hopeful that once the car hits the streets, people will come together over whatever nameplate is used - and know that the Camaro Team put their everything into this great automobile.

One last thing: We are in the 21st century. CAFE for 2016 is 35.5mpg for the fleet - that includes Suburbans and Impalas and Silverados -- and the Administration in Washington is talking about raising CAFE to greater than 50mpg by 2021........

..........so anyone thinking that there will be a high performance V8 for a very inexpensive price - is going to be disappointed.

That said: The Camaro is still a Chevrolet -meaning that it will give more value than expected.




Let the discussion continue!

__________________

Last edited by fbodfather; 01-13-2011 at 02:29 PM.
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #87
fbodfather


 
fbodfather's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros................
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI (suburban Detroit)
Posts: 4,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilKnightFalcon View Post
Does this "moderately revised" interior reflect the big redesign that was discussed awhile ago?

mmmmmmm....I'd posted a while back that anyone thinking that they'll see a new interior would be disappointed - and to please not expect that.
__________________
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #88
gpxjr
 
Drives: White hotPontiac G8GT
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Philly
Posts: 1
As glad as I am that the Z/28 is returning and finally has a production date, can someone ask BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet about the much-rumored "Chevy G8....aka...Chevy SS sedan" and when it's due at chevy dealerships.
gpxjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #89
nick at night
 
nick at night's Avatar
 
Drives: 2003 silverado
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: mardela, MD
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
As I just mentioned in another post - everything the team does is scrutinized......in all my years, I've never seen such passion (other than perhaps the Corvette team) for the product. We are custodians of the brand and we take this responsibility very seriously.

I see the minute details that Al and the Engineering group work thru -- taking as much time as necessary - so that the car will be right and that it will be something you can be immeasurably proud of.

Many years ago - all manufacturers 'just assembled it' - and the result wasn't acceptable.

This is a thread that is going to be very visible - and so I say to you that no matter what the car is called -- some will love it - others will not. I'm just hopeful that once the car hits the streets, people will come together over whatever nameplate is used - and know that the Camaro Team put their everything into this great automobile.

One last thing: We are in the 21st century. CAFE for 2016 is 35.5mpg for the fleet - that includes Suburbans and Impalas and Silverados -- and the Administration in Washington is talking about raising CAFE to greater than 50mpg by 2021........

..........so anyone thinking that there will be a high performance V8 for a very inexpensive price - is going to be disappointed.

That said: The Camaro is still a Chevrolet -meaning that it will give more value than expected.




Let the discussion continue!

nick at night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #90
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile
 
BaylorCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kemah, TX
Posts: 4,968
Awesome!!!!
__________________
557 rwhp / 525 rwtq (PFADT Headers / Roto-Fab Intake / Ported LSA TB / ID 850 Injectors / Ron Davis Heat Exchanger / D3 Reservoir / Detroit Speed Sways & Endlinks)
Automotive YouTube Channel / MSR Houston / Grandsport Speedway / Camaro5 Fest V CamaroCross / Build Thread / Automotive Forums - Creating more drama than a teenage girl in high school.
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:01 PM   #91
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilKnightFalcon View Post
Does this "moderately revised" interior reflect the big redesign that was discussed awhile ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by IneedAZ View Post
Its not a Z, its a Berlinetta

As i have said before...i think its success will have a great deal to do with its price tag. I want one, but wont sacrifice my 67 to get it. I have been driving Chevys since 1983 and would love to continue if price and value are there.
I hope not. I LOVE this interior! Whatever comes of the update - I hope it only improves on it and isn't cookie cutter, like many others out there. I hope it's as striking as the exterior of the car, because I think it is striking as it is now.

JMVHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandotron View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
In the short term true, they will have to up their game, and then GM in turn will up their game again, so goes the competition so we still all win (as consumers) I'm just glad GM is always in the lead hahaa. (IMHO of course)
I just hope it's far enough that the pony doesn't catch right up the next year. I hope the dominance has staying power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
As I just mentioned in another post - everything the team does is scrutinized......in all my years, I've never seen such passion (other than perhaps the Corvette team) for the product. We are custodians of the brand and we take this responsibility very seriously.

I see the minute details that Al and the Engineering group work thru -- taking as much time as necessary - so that the car will be right and that it will be something you can be immeasurably proud of.

Many years ago - all manufacturers 'just assembled it' - and the result wasn't acceptable.

This is a thread that is going to be very visible - and so I say to you that no matter what the car is called -- some will love it - others will not. I'm just hopeful that once the car hits the streets, people will come together over whatever nameplate is used - and know that the Camaro Team put their everything into this great automobile.

One last thing: We are in the 21st century. CAFE for 2016 is 35.5mpg for the fleet - that includes Suburbans and Impalas and Silverados -- and the Administration in Washington is talking about raising CAFE to greater than 50mpg by 2021........

..........so anyone thinking that there will be a high performance V8 for a very inexpensive price - is going to be disappointed.

That said: The Camaro is still a Chevrolet -meaning that it will give more value than expected.




Let the discussion continue!

I know I'm going to be the proudest driver in my area when I get mine! Those details show, IMO. When I read articles that complain about vision being blocked, or that rubbish, I think that I don't see another car on the road with as much character as CAMARO. I see a car that is moving forward, and doesn't have it's rear tires stuck in the mud, 10 years earlier. IRS, super-solid body, efficient powertrains, and the lot show the dedication put into this car, and to think the passion is still there and that CAMARO is only going to get even better makes me even more excited!
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #92
LOWDOWN
Downright Upright
 
LOWDOWN's Avatar
 
Drives: Daily
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Cruisin'...
Posts: 4,068
Will we see one "in the flesh" @ OCC in Oshawa in June?
__________________
LOWDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:02 PM   #93
OldJedi
Use the Force
 
OldJedi's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 FI Corvette and CRT ZL1 #336
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Davie, Fl.
Posts: 3,087
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Not teasing.


And you are correct about Shunt!



The quickest way to get a fist fight going within the Camaro community is to bring up names - and which names mean what........


We take every element concerning the Camaro very seriously.
I understand that every aspect of the Camaro will be scrutinized very carefully by Team Camaro and GM. The Camaro is helping GM with their image and profitability. Every name change will be discussed at length for months. "Z28" is a very revered name not only among Chevy enthusiasts but also among car guys & gals everywhere, no matter what they drive. No matter what the final nameplate on the side of the car says, Z28 or Bat out of Hell, the car has a parking spot reserved for it in my garage, right next to the Vette. I hope they stay with the name Z28, I feel the car will be worthy to wear this very revered nameplate.
__________________
Walk softly, carry a light saber and drive a ZL1!
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #94
SS35th
 
Drives: Silverado
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: DFW
Posts: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorlius View Post
Is this something that can be over ridden via a programmer of some sort?
SS35th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:05 PM   #95
Blue Maro Demon

 
Blue Maro Demon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 1,196
I wonder if a new Chevelle will ever be offered by Chevrolet? TO compete with the Dodge Charger perhaps? Anyway back to the topic at hand I can't wait for the new Z/28 to be released! I am not sure I just want a model that beats the GT500 Shelby & a model that beats the BOSS 302! Call them whatever as long as one is at least called a Z/28!
Blue Maro Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:07 PM   #96
Sawyer


 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 5.0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,350
Magnetic Ride Control FTW!
__________________
2013 Mustang GT Black M6
Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:08 PM   #97
DevilKnightFalcon

 
DevilKnightFalcon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 1,406
Send a message via AIM to DevilKnightFalcon Send a message via Yahoo to DevilKnightFalcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
mmmmmmm....I'd posted a while back that anyone thinking that they'll see a new interior would be disappointed - and to please not expect that.
Oh really!? I must have missed that post. Hmm i've been putting off possibly trading in for an SS to see what the 2012 was like but if we aren't talking radical difference I may not wait afterall!
__________________

MBRP Catback/Magnaflow Resonated X/Airraid V2 CAI/Dash ABL/Interior LEDs/Custom Paint/Jet Coated American Racing LT Headers/High Flow cats/Trifecta Tune
DevilKnightFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:13 PM   #98
Beyond Limits
Pushin a rock...
 
Beyond Limits's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: So Cal
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
As I just mentioned in another post - everything --- every little detail - is scrutinized by the team......in all my years, I've never seen such passion (other than perhaps the Corvette team) for the product. We are custodians of the brand and we take this responsibility very seriously.

I see the minute details that Al and the Engineering group work thru -- taking as much time as necessary - so that the car will be right and that it will be something you can be immeasurably proud of.

Many years ago - all manufacturers 'just assembled it' - and the result wasn't acceptable.

This is a thread that is going to be very visible - and so I say to you that no matter what the car is called -- some will love it - others will not. I'm just hopeful that once the car hits the streets, people will come together over whatever nameplate is used - and know that the Camaro Team put their everything into this great automobile.

One last thing: We are in the 21st century. CAFE for 2016 is 35.5mpg for the fleet - that includes Suburbans and Impalas and Silverados -- and the Administration in Washington is talking about raising CAFE to greater than 50mpg by 2021........

..........so anyone thinking that there will be a high performance V8 for a very inexpensive price - is going to be disappointed.

That said: The Camaro is still a Chevrolet -meaning that it will give more value than expected.




Let the discussion continue!

Well for what it's worth all of the scrutiny has certainly paid off. One could easily argue that the 5th gen is one of, if not the nicest vehicle GM has ever manufactured, if not the nicest overall vehicle package available today.

Oh, and Cafe was much better when it referred to a small mom and pop restaurant rather than an irrational tree hugging misplaced ideal comprised of pixie sticks and fairy dust...
Beyond Limits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #99
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Revo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,812


Way cool!! Now comes the hard part- resisting the urge to trade in!
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 02:21 PM   #100
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldJedi View Post
I understand that every aspect of the Camaro will be scrutinized very carefully by Team Camaro and GM. The Camaro is helping GM with their image and profitability. Every name change will be discussed at length for months. "Z28" is a very revered name not only among Chevy enthusiasts but also among car guys & gals everywhere, no matter what they drive. No matter what the final nameplate on the side of the car says, Z28 or Bat out of Hell, the car has a parking spot reserved for it in my garage, right next to the Vette. I hope they stay with the name Z28, I feel the car will be worthy to wear this very revered nameplate.
I'm not fortunate enough to have a 'Vette, but there's a spot in mine, too! For everything it seems, IMO, this car is definately worth Z28 status, if that's the way it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Limits View Post
Well for what it's worth all of the scrutiny has certainly paid off. One could easily argue that the 5th gen is one of, if not the nicest vehicle GM has ever manufactured, if not the nicest overall vehicle package available today.

Oh, and Cafe was much better when it referred to a small mom and pop restaurant rather than an irrational tree hugging misplaced ideal comprised of pixie sticks and fairy dust...


HEY!... I live amongst those bug eaters!!! They hated when I'd open the cutout and my LTs left a nice, straight shot for my LS1 to scream around the neighborhood. They didn't like the tiresmoke coming off the driveway either...
__________________
"...What IS true: We anticipated that this would happen - we are never finished - and yes, Ford DOES deserve to win now and then. To think that GM can come out with a car to make ford throw in the towel is simply foolhardy..." - fbodfather
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
2012 camaro hp edition, 2012 camaro hp model, 2012 camaro z28, 2012 chevy camaro z28, 2012 z28, 2013 camaro hp edition, 2013 camaro hp model, 2013 z28, camaro hp edition, camaro hp edition model, camaro hp model, camaro z28, camaro z28 hp, camaro z28 hp edition, chevy camaro hp edition, cobra killer, hp edition model, new camaro z28, new z28, sexy beast coming soon, z28 forum, z28 forums

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Shno's House of Z Number 3 Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics 15032 Yesterday 08:19 PM
Camaro Product Manager - interview Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 11 04-04-2012 06:10 PM
Camaro Production Numbers 1967 - 2002 PAUL SS General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 3 07-22-2010 07:12 AM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.