Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 12-25-2010, 08:08 PM   #1
JakeFlick

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT Black w/ Wh Rallys
AAC Sidemarkers

Ok, I can't upload pics just yet, but you all know what the side markers look like.
I installed my sidemarkers this Christmas Eve... and I have to say they make the car look OUTSTANDING!
As soon as I can I will get some pics up... but they are the black painted sidemarkers... I asked for tinted, but if they are, it's really light... but I love the look of them. Wouldn't ask for tinted now if mine aren't. It looks so clean on the car compared to the OEM sidemarkers.

Also, just a side note... my right plasma fog went out. I'll be stopping by AAC on my way to Virginia next week to see what's up... and get my reverse lights installed if they have time when I come through... I am extremely happy with all my products from AAC... even my fog light that is out!

"ROAD RAGE" ~circa 2010
JakeFlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #2
AACstyle

Drives: www.CamaroLighting.com
Glad to hear Jake!

You are driving you car from CA to VA? That's awesome man, glad to hear you are going to pass through LA to stop by AAC. We always enjoy the chance to meet our customers in person and show them around the shop

Looking forward to meeting you!

*EDIT*

Just wanted to add some of the other reviews by Camaro5 Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L82RUN View Post
Installed my side markers yesterday. They look amazing! Extremely happy with my decision to get them. AAC did a great job. If you're on the fence like I was about purchasing a set of these go ahead and jump on 'em, you will be impressed and pleased. Pictures don't convey what a HUGE difference these make over stock ones. Also was blown away by how bright the LEDs are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindz View Post
Words can not describe these things in person.

After installing them, they looked like they fit in. After reconnecting the battery (was installing other things today too) I turned on the lights and walked around the car to see them...I was speechless. I'm still smiling about how much of an upgrade these things are to the stock lens.

Well worth the money if you guys are on the fence. The line of lights have a white housing (hence the kandy option), but when they turn on, they are a deep amber/orange and a dark cherry red. PICTURES CAN'T DO THESE THINGS JUSTICE. They're so bright and so rich in color it's simply amazing. I can't take pictures of the lights on without them looking salmon and yellow though. You really have to see these things in person to appreciate them fully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I don't know how to start. A good way would be to look at my sig.

All of these arrived to me very nicely packed and flawless. AAC, from what I can tell, puts a huge emphasis on presentation and customer service. Each work order has either Jonathan's or Justin's signature/initials on it. That tells me that they hand inspected my package. Who else does that? No one I can think of.

All I can say is LIFETIME WARRANTY. I don't know of any other company that offers this. Not only do they have this warranty, but working with their customer service people is the easiest thing in the whole world. They are the nicest customer service people I have ever dealt with.

To me, it is stuff like this that makes AAC a step above the rest. They honestly care about us. We're not another customer to them. All I can say is that I plan on continuing to buy from them and only them as long as I have my cars.

For us, there is no better feeling than surpassing a customers expectations

Last edited by AACstyle; 02-17-2011 at 09:36 AM.
AACstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:21 PM   #3
CyberDan

Drives: 1SS Camaro
I was just sent the set of side markers I bought, and the lenses aren't tinted either... WTF? I've seen pictures of the tinted lenses, and these aren't tinted. It's a great looking product, but not what I ordered. I email aac, but have yet to get a response. Here's a pic... Do these look tinted?
CAI Cold Air Intake, VMax CNC TB, Borla Sport Catback Exhaust, EE Oil Catch Can, Eibach Sway Bars and Drop Springs, AAC concept side markers, stealth signal bulbs, Heritage grille, Sparks Restorations front and rear modern SS emblems
CyberDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 06:43 AM   #4
FL1CK
Switchin' n Twitchin'

Drives: 2011 Camaro
I can't tell if they are or not... but the one on the far left looks like it's not even inside... prob just camera but if you're not satisfied send Jonathan a message and see what he can do for you.
FL1CK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 09:35 AM   #5
AACstyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberDan View Post
I was just sent the set of side markers I bought, and the lenses aren't tinted either... WTF? I've seen pictures of the tinted lenses, and these aren't tinted. It's a great looking product, but not what I ordered. I email aac, but have yet to get a response. Here's a pic... Do these look tinted?
Hello, we can pull up your order and look into this for you. No worries, if you want tinted we can get this corrected for you ASAP.

We do need your real name or order # in order to move forward.

Shoot me a PM or give us a call
Old 02-19-2011, 10:47 AM   #6
erasedgod
CGM 2SS/RS

Drives: # 9641
I'm in the same boat. I ordered tinted; the box even says tinted. Seems like they've got an issue with CGMs.

Bah, I decided to install the non-tinted ones. They look pretty damn good. I will be asking for a refund of the cost of the tint, however. I might just have them tinted later, I suppose.

Last edited by erasedgod; 02-19-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Couldn't wait to put 'em on.
erasedgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 08:40 AM   #7
Jonathan@AACstyle.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasedgod View Post
I'm in the same boat. I ordered tinted; the box even says tinted. Seems like they've got an issue with CGMs.

Bah, I decided to install the non-tinted ones. They look pretty damn good. I will be asking for a refund of the cost of the tint, however. I might just have them tinted later, I suppose.
I am happy to hear that you like them! Please shoot me a PM with your information and your order number and I will get you a credit for the tint option.

Questions? Call Us! 1(800)407-5776
Become an Advanced Automotive Concepts fan on Facebook! [CLICK HERE]
Check out our YouTube Channel for our latest Camaro Videos! [CLICK HERE]
Jonathan@AACstyle.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #8
AACstyle

Another Happy Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSX_Camaro View Post
Well finally the weather was warm enough so I put mine on.

[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_0ZZVmWlGbLI/TWGxn6vlASI/AAAAAAAAAV4/rTtUi53hXEo/s912/DS****57.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_0ZZVmWlGbLI/TWGxtk3XpoI/AAAAAAAAAV8/1nMz05DZNSA/s912/DS****61.JPG[/IMG]

[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_0ZZVmWlGbLI/TWGxw_ZJUBI/AAAAAAAAAWA/FQY19Rzahr4/s912/DS****62.JPG[/IMG]

Managed to put my new Plasma P13Ws in as well!

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_0ZZVmWlGbLI/TWGyWzsgK6I/AAAAAAAAAWQ/Q_A71qYl1ok/s912/DS****65.JPG[/IMG]

Thanks Jonathan and Justin!
Old 02-22-2011, 04:04 PM   #9
AACstyle

Another Happy Customer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kga10734 View Post
Here is a few shots of my side markers I got from AAC. This is the second round of my AAC mods which will be a lot bigger then my first round. My first AAC mods were just the interior, trunk, and license plate LED's.

Tags
aac, side markers, sidemarkers