Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Old 02-13-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Jacksonville Auto Show...if you go...

Say hi. I'll be there Sunday afternoon. Here's my pic. Post yours so you won't do like me, GTA, and Silver..."Um...are you .... from Camaro5?"
Attached Images

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:59 PM   #2
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: Blown beast.
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
How was the show on Sunday?
Old 02-16-2009, 06:31 PM   #3
RT21
Sage of Thread Killing

Drives: IBM Tumbler
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
How was the show on Sunday?
The show was not that great, but the Camaro....It was AWESOME!! Actually sitting in it for the first time, checking out how it would be on the road...mirrors and blind spots...it was fine, comfortable. I think I could drive it 2k miles and be good. Everything is handy and seems like it would be smooth. Won't know for sure until we drive it, but it sure seemed a lot more comfortable than anything I ever owned. Can't wait to get it!!!
Attached Images

"It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Quote:
Silver Streak: This car is screaming Camaro all the way through. If you are still complaining about the Camaro, you need to re-evaluate!
Edmunds: "You want to kick ass, or fondle the door panels, sissy?" LOL!!!
Blur: You need to develop your own level of badassery before handling a car with so much badass content.
pinkcamaro10: "gained the faith back" Thanks guys! "Patiently" waiting thanks to all the pink milk people!
http://camaro5rt.mybrute.com
RT21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: Blown beast.
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Sounds awesome. Hope it's good for the shorter guys. lol