Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2011, 12:48 AM   #401
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire View Post
Seems like a dual fuel fill one for high octan one for street fuel!!!!
Close.

The Whipple comes with a large coolant reservoir that sits right at the front of the engine bay.

Since I also need a space for my nitrous system Owen is building me a custom dual tank for race fuel and blower coolant. Pretty sweet huh? It's going to paint next week!
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 08:25 AM   #402
Gotthat02fire

 
Gotthat02fire's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss IOM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Williamsport,PA
Posts: 2,163
Looks good I like it!!!!
__________________
Jannetty Racing Built and Tuned
416 Maggie Max Package
10.6 127mph best 1/4 mile so far......

Gotthat02fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #403
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire View Post
Looks good I like it!!!!
Thanks. I think the double tank is going to look sweet and fill up that front space nicely.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #404
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Picked up my helmet today. I'm ready for a weekend at the track!

__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:03 AM   #405
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Picked up my helmet today. I'm ready for a weekend at the track!
Darth Dangeruss!

It looks cool.
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #406
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 22,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Picked up my helmet today. I'm ready for a weekend at the track!
OMG... that thing is Gay... looks like a ricer helmet...





__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:41 AM   #407
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
OMG... that thing is Gay... looks like a ricer helmet...





Thanks Mike. I can always count on your for encouragement!
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #408
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Darth Dangeruss!

It looks cool.
Thanks Emma...you're a lot smarter than Mike!
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:52 AM   #409
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Thanks Emma...you're a lot smarter than Mike!
Not really. I just hide my jealousy better.
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:09 AM   #410
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you
 
bossbunny's Avatar
 
Drives: The Sassiest V6 in the South!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cut 'N Shoot Texas
Posts: 24,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Picked up my helmet today. I'm ready for a weekend at the track!

Youre going to look like a goob. But a goob with a bada$$ car!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:22 AM   #411
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 6,057
Nice Rice... j/k

Glad to see that you purchased a good helmet. Too many people just want to "get by" and try to get a DOT helmet for $59.
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:34 AM   #412
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Youre going to look like a goob. But a goob with a bada$$ car!
Bunny comes in with the low blow. I thought you were better than Mike.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 11:45 AM   #413
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Nice Rice... j/k

Glad to see that you purchased a good helmet. Too many people just want to "get by" and try to get a DOT helmet for $59.
Man...all the rice comments. I'm headed to the track this weekend, so I decided to just pick something up locally. I'd been looking at matte black, but all they had was glossy black and white. All the helmets were on sale, so I grabbed this one for a great deal. I didn't want carbon fiber on my car, but I thought the helmet looked pretty cool.

Definitely wanted to make sure my helmet had the Snell SA rating.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:10 PM   #414
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you
 
bossbunny's Avatar
 
Drives: The Sassiest V6 in the South!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cut 'N Shoot Texas
Posts: 24,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Bunny comes in with the low blow. I thought you were better than Mike.
Hahaha. Pish you know i you. Should of gone with a white helmet. Could have had our very own HTCC Stig.
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:48 PM   #415
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: LS-3 429 TT with other odds-n-ends
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,087
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Man...all the rice comments. I'm headed to the track this weekend, so I decided to just pick something up locally. I'd been looking at matte black, but all they had was glossy black and white. All the helmets were on sale, so I grabbed this one for a great deal. I didn't want carbon fiber on my car, but I thought the helmet looked pretty cool.

Definitely wanted to make sure my helmet had the Snell SA rating.
It's a sturdy brain bucket, which is important, who cares if it looks gay, or gooberish, not that I'm arguing that point, ... I bet PQ has three or four just like it...

There has got to be a can of Larange paint at the hoto-zone... j/k
__________________
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #416
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
It's a sturdy brain bucket, which is important, who cares if it looks gay, or gooberish, not that I'm arguing that point, ... I bet PQ has three or four just like it...

There has got to be a can of Larange paint at the hoto-zone... j/k
I know...I'm kidding. I think it looks cool...that's all that matters. Couldn't find one in IOM!
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:52 PM   #417
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: LS-3 429 TT with other odds-n-ends
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,087
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
I know...I'm kidding. I think it looks cool...that's all that matters. Couldn't find one in IOM!
No, what matters is keeping that very talented brain inside your skull... JMHO,

And despite what the others think, it is a good looking helmet...
__________________
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #418
Shardik2SS
How U Doin?
 
Drives: #21,644
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,577
I think it's pretty sweet looking.
Shardik2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #419
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
No, what matters is keeping that very talented brain inside your skull... JMHO,

And despite what the others think, it is a good looking helmet...
In reality they probably both like it. We just give each other a hard time.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 12:58 PM   #420
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 22,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Bunny comes in with the low blow. I thought you were better than Mike.
just telling it like it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
Hahaha. Pish you know i you. Should of gone with a white helmet. Could have had our very own HTCC Stig.
You just gave away my secret... My white G-Force helmet came in last week... H-Town logo... maybe an Indy Logo... Way cooler than Russ's
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:01 PM   #421
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
just telling it like it is...

You just gave away my secret... My white G-Force helmet came in last week... H-Town logo... maybe an Indy Logo... Way cooler than Russ's
I saw that one, (I think it was at Walmart). Very boring, so you'll definitely need some stickers.
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #422
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you
 
bossbunny's Avatar
 
Drives: The Sassiest V6 in the South!
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cut 'N Shoot Texas
Posts: 24,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
just telling it like it is...

You just gave away my secret... My white G-Force helmet came in last week... H-Town logo... maybe an Indy Logo... Way cooler than Russ's
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
I saw that one, (I think it was at Walmart). Very boring, so you'll definitely need some stickers.
Bwahahaha. Oh lord.

My little pony stickers would be perfect!!
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 01:14 PM   #423
anthonyj9h
"First There"
 
anthonyj9h's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: in a hole somewhere
Posts: 6,933
lol stickers add 10hp
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewel25 View Post
No one wants to be like aytard. He is a douche for eggs.



it is written......
anthonyj9h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:03 PM   #424
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club
 
mlee's Avatar
 
Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Conroe, TX
Posts: 22,775
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyj9h View Post
lol stickers add 10hp
That's what I'm talking about... I'm going to have stickers all over mine... you can have that carbon fiber jibberish...
__________________
.
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 02:06 PM   #425
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com
 
Dangeruss's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro LSX
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Spring, TX
Posts: 4,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyj9h View Post
lol stickers add 10hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
That's what I'm talking about... I'm going to have stickers all over mine... you can have that carbon fiber jibberish...
Here are your stickers.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Taylor's 2010 Camaro SS [COTW 12/13/10] TaylorRyanSS Member Car Journals 555 02-07-2014 08:50 PM
2011 SS Detnews review - 2011 Camaro SS Fits In With Classic Cruisers Johnnyma45 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 21 09-05-2010 01:15 AM
SS: 1SS and 2SS The_Blur 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 86 03-11-2010 11:12 PM
Review of my Camaro SS (Rental from Avis) clan0013 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 19 02-15-2010 05:10 PM
Anyone with an HHR SS or Implala SS caverman 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1 02-06-2010 05:45 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.