Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Suspension / Brakes / Chassis All suspension, brakes and chassis discussions.

Old 04-15-2011, 05:47 AM   #26
NC_SG_SS

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green 2SS
Chase Ur the man! I swear u never sleep!!
2011 2SS/RS SGM KAE, MN6, SLP ZL sways. TPC strut tower brace, GMPP Exhaust,roto-fab cai, pfadt lowering springs, Pedders subframe inserts, radius arm and steering rack inserts. 69 camaro fender and hood badges,heritage grill with orig SS badge, AAC green and white LEDs, RJM designs interior with green houndstooth seats inserts, suede headliner, Berger Chevrolet rear blackout big block tribute, 3stage white gold diamond pearl custom rally stripes by ayers custom paint concord, nc
NC_SG_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 05:59 PM   #27
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_SG_SS View Post
Chase Ur the man! I swear u never sleep!!
Believe me, I feel like I never sleep. I guess it is just part of the gig when you are trying to grow a business and have 2 kids under the age of 3.
Old 07-19-2011, 08:56 AM   #28
2SS BUMBLBE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by 600hp-lpe View Post
Your "friend" wouldn't happen to be a BMR sales person would he? LOL

I havn't heard of anyone having a problem with a Coilover from Pedders.. and there are a LOT of them on this site.

sounds like someone fed you a bunch of crap.. so you would buy his stuff.
Read post 10, he said the friend was a Pedders dealer.

"thanks for the honest assessment, i plan to use a mix, and i already have SLP ZL sways on the car with a a moderate setting. I found out they were probably made by Eibach. as for the stories, this was from a pedders dealer, and with respect to Pete and the guys there who have been pretty helpful with me, i didnt want to expose him(the dealer) to any backlash from pedders, he likes their equip, but not a fan of the Xa coilovers and has had issues with the ones they have installed."
2SS BUMBLBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #29
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder

Drives: Camaro Justice
NC_SG_SS,

No product with moving parts is ever trouble free. The key to quality products is how the company responds when there is an issue. The easiest way to put any concerns regarding my products is this. If you have any issues with any Pedders products contact me directly. The office phone is 248.522.8021 and my email is PGB@PeddersUSA.com. I absolutely guarantee that any issue you or any other client has will be resolved without an hassles or headaches.

MisterCamaro69,

You asked that the sales peeps stay out of this one. Please excuse this 'clarification' post.

Tags
bmr, camaro suspension, eibach, pedders, pfadt