Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes Suspension, chassis, and brake components

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 04-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #51
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Thanks for your order. Be sure to let us know what you think after you get it all installed.
I think the car just came to life! Stance, and handling is greatly improved and NO sacrifice for ride comfort. I couldn't believe the difference in size from the stock sway bars. They look tiny compared to the Pfadt sways. Thanks Chase!
Old 04-17-2011, 07:51 AM   #52
Apex Chase

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I think the car just came to life! Stance, and handling is greatly improved and NO sacrifice for ride comfort. I couldn't believe the difference in size from the stock sway bars. They look tiny compared to the Pfadt sways. Thanks Chase!
That is what I'm talking about. Thanks for your order and enjoy.
Old 04-19-2011, 04:15 PM   #53
Apex Chase

Thank you for your continued support Camaro5. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready to ship.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdRedCamaro2 View Post
Chase, you guys ROCK!

I ordered my Pfadt Stage 2 yesterday morning, and the boxes were sitting on my porch when I came home after work today. I didn't even have a chance to do UPS tracking online! That means two things: you had everything I ordered in stock, and you got it out the door same day.

This is my second order and both times I have been very impressed with your customer service.

Thank you for your suggestions regarding suspension and other system improvements so that we can become a little more competitive during the upcoming autocross season. We were already having fun, now we wanna get through those cones with authority!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:29 AM   #54
Apex Chase

The weekend is almost here! Be sure to place your order early to beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Quote:
Chase, you guys ROCK!

I ordered my Pfadt Stage 2 yesterday morning, and the boxes were sitting on my porch when I came home after work today. I didn't even have a chance to do UPS tracking online! That means two things: you had everything I ordered in stock, and you got it out the door same day.

This is my second order and both times I have been very impressed with your customer service.

Thank you for your suggestions regarding suspension and other system improvements so that we can become a little more competitive during the upcoming autocross season. We were already having fun, now we wanna get through those cones with authority!
Old 04-23-2011, 08:08 AM   #55
NateSS
1337 AH64D driver

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
After hearing so many good things about this package, I just ordered mine.

Cant wait to get it!
Old 04-23-2011, 03:43 PM   #56
Apex Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt H View Post
After hearing so many good things about this package, I just ordered mine.

Cant wait to get it!
Thank you for your order, it will ship Monday. Be sure to let us know what you think after you have it installed.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:45 AM   #57
Apex Chase

Thank you for your continued support Camaro5. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Quote:
Chase, you guys ROCK!

Old 04-28-2011, 04:27 PM   #58
Apex Chase

The weekend is almost here. Be sure to place your order soon to beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Quote:
Chase, you guys ROCK!

Old 05-01-2011, 07:35 AM   #59
Apex Chase

Thank you for the great weekend Camaro5. Orders will ship tomorrow. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Quote:
Chase, you guys ROCK!

Old 05-04-2011, 05:39 AM   #60
Apex Chase

It is HUMP day! Be sure to get your order in soon to beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Quote:
Chase, you guys ROCK!

Old 05-07-2011, 02:52 PM   #61
Apex Chase

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship Monday. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Quote:
Chase, you guys ROCK!

Old 05-10-2011, 09:15 AM   #62
Apex Chase

Old 05-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #63
11SynergyGr&Bl
JZ

Drives: 2011 Synergy Green Camaro
Ordered! Can't wait to install!! ^.^;;
11SynergyGr&Bl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 04:50 PM   #64
NateSS
1337 AH64D driver

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS L99
installed my Pfadt stage 2 package. Feels great, corners way better and the lowering springs make it look sexier than ever.

Thanks Apex for hooking it up.
Old 05-12-2011, 08:33 AM   #65
Apex Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SynergyGr&Bl View Post
Ordered! Can't wait to install!! ^.^;;
Tanks you for your order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateSS View Post
installed my Pfadt stage 2 package. Feels great, corners way better and the lowering springs make it look sexier than ever.

Thanks Apex for hooking it up.
Thank you for your order as well. I'm glad to see you are enjoying the improved looks and handling. Be sure to post some pictures if you get a chance.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:51 AM   #66
Apex Chase

The weekend is here but you still have through tomorrow night to take advantage of our current promo. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Old 05-17-2011, 08:15 PM   #67
Apex Chase

As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 05-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #68
Apex Chase

Thank you for your pay day orders Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 05-24-2011, 07:04 AM   #69
Apex Chase

Thank you for a great weekend and your continued support Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 05-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #70
Apex Chase

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your order soon to beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:26 AM   #71
Apex Chase

Thank you for a great week and for your order this weekend as well. They will ship Tuesday. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:51 AM   #72
Apex Chase

Thank you for a great holiday weekend Camaro5. Orders will ship today. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:05 PM   #73
Apex Chase

The weekend is almost here. Be sure to place your order soon to beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:41 PM   #74
Apex Chase

Thank you for an outstanding weekend Camaro5. All weekend and Monday Pfadt orders have shipped. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #75
Apex Chase

The weekend it almost here! Be sure to place your order now to beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Tags
apex, pfadt, springs, suspension, sway bars