Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,730
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!
__________________

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,806
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!
it was great meeting you man! the BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! is gonna crack me up every time!
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Sky Redline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,129
It was great meeting you as well bud. Thanks for letting me chill with you guys and sharing your beer after I'd ran out.

Thanks to you and everyone else who put forth their time and effort into making this event possible!!
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl
 
CamaroSkooter's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 9,658
Every one of the mods made this event as bad ass as it could possibly be.

It is we that should be thanking you all!
__________________

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
Rogueleader0327
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 31
It was great to meet everyone at the fest. My 2 boys loved checking out the cars and everyone was very nice to them when they asked a question. I got sunburned, spend alot of money, but it was all worth it in the end. Thank you for coming to Arizona and "baking" for a weekend. We do it every summer. I got alot of ideas to take back to the house. Thanks again everyone!!!
Rogueleader0327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #6
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13
 
The_Stache's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Posts: 1,806
Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!
__________________
A.K.A - Diarmadhi (old handle) - So much to do.. So little money
Owner : Fast-Stache Industries LLC
The_Stache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 01:37 AM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,569
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!
I couldn't have said it better myself.

I met some GREAT people and man, it was great seeing you again.

Oh...and yeah!!! BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! You had me bawling, man!!!
Attached Images
 
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:21 AM   #8
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,282
You guys pull off a great event every time! Looks like it was a blast. Hats off.
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #9
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless
 
Iwantone2's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: OC Cali
Posts: 9,618
It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

__________________
Iwantone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #10
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

I think it was more like:

"FABULOUS!"

__________________

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #11
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,007
You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge


A BIG thanks to all you guys!
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #12
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 6,123
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Sky Redline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".
It was great meeting you and chatting with you.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #14
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD
 
KILLER74Z28's Avatar
 
Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: West Michigan
Posts: 5,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by diarmadhi View Post
Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!
Thanks a ton for all you did! My only regret is that I did not get you to sign the MOD Camaro. All that means is that you have to make next year’s event so you can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge


A BIG thanks to all you guys!
You just have to ask the right questions and eventually someone will answer it; right or wrong. And it was great seeing you again it’s been too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".
Don't worry I talked with Chris and he thinks he can talk Randy into a midget tossing contest for next years fest.
__________________

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.