Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

FLOWMASTER
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Old 04-19-2011, 10:10 PM   #15
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA CHEVY View Post
Story of my life lol when I have money can't find springs and when I can't find them I spend it and then springs show up...
Sorry! I didn't even know for sure I was going to go with the coilovers until this afternoon. I've had 4 offers already for the springs. I think they're a hot item!
Old 04-19-2011, 10:12 PM   #16
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Sorry! I didn't even know for sure I was going to go with the coilovers until this afternoon. I've had 4 offers already for the springs. I think they're a hot item!
Especially after the Fest! Pfadt was all around awesome to watch and talk to (several of the people, can't remember names exactly) and he showed how well their products handle on the Autocross track...I pretty much decided those were the springs I wanted after the Fest.