Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Circle-D
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2009, 01:19 PM   #15
spi
 
spi's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Black 2SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pittsburg, KS/ Joplin, MO
Posts: 414
Send a message via MSN to spi Send a message via Yahoo to spi
i just want them to get me my camaro
__________________
2010 CAMARO 2SS
ORDERED OCT. 13,2008
DELIVERED JUNE 2, 2009

VIN# 2G1FK1EJ0A9106637
spi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
a6pk2go

 
a6pk2go's Avatar
 
Drives: ...
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: ...
Posts: 1,721
I called my dealer today and will go in and make my final decision tomorrow. I thought if I went ahead and went from a 2LT RS to a 1SS I would jump up a little but he didn't think so. I will just have to wait like the rest of the V6 people and HOPE for the best. It made not be build the first month or two but as long as I get it by summer I will be happy. I'm not waiting until Oct and you can mark me down on that one.
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #17
Croathlete
Danny
 
Croathlete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,655
Send a message via AIM to Croathlete
Cyber Grey :(
__________________
2SS/RS CGM with black rally stripes

DON_RAFA describing my Noweeds cutouts - "Very Strong. When I couldn't see you I still heard you. Sounds like your car is pissed at the world."

Please help me fight back by supporting me in the 2010 American Cancer Society's Relay for Life. Every little bit helps. Click here for more information. Thank you to those that have donated!
Croathlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:55 PM   #18
CamaroFan1
 
CamaroFan1's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 114
NOTE TO GM.....

Please stop building grey Impalas and make my CGM Camaro!!!!

:upset::upset::upset:

:bangdesk::bangdesk:


I don't know how many more weeks I can read the allocation report without going nuts! My dealer keeps calling me and trying to get me to change the color.......



CamaroFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:04 PM   #19
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 4,204
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFan1 View Post
NOTE TO GM.....

Please stop building grey Impalas and make my CGM Camaro!!!!

:upset::upset::upset:

:bangdesk::bangdesk:


I don't know how many more weeks I can read the allocation report without going nuts! My dealer keeps calling me and trying to get me to change the color.......



__________________
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:08 PM   #20
diddiyo


 
Drives: .
Join Date: May 2008
Location: .
Posts: 3,053
lol by the time people that pre-ordered a V6 receive their car all the dealers will have sold their promo-V6ers. what a load of crap.
diddiyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:02 PM   #21
CamaroHutch
 
CamaroHutch's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RJT
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Southern Indiana (Louisville Area)
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddiyo View Post
lol by the time people that pre-ordered a V6 receive their car all the dealers will have sold their promo-V6ers. what a load of crap.
That was the whole point.....
CamaroHutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #22
ZombieEatsYou

 
ZombieEatsYou's Avatar
 
Drives: "Bmblbee" 2010 RY 2SS/RS. VIN 12043
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Waldorf, Maryland
Posts: 1,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by a6pk2go View Post
I called my dealer today and will go in and make my final decision tomorrow. I thought if I went ahead and went from a 2LT RS to a 1SS I would jump up a little but he didn't think so. I will just have to wait like the rest of the V6 people and HOPE for the best. It made not be build the first month or two but as long as I get it by summer I will be happy. I'm not waiting until Oct and you can mark me down on that one.
I switched from 2LT to 2SS two days ago. Got an email this morning that they got a consensus and my order will go in in a week or two.
__________________

Last edited by ZombieEatsYou; 03-12-2009 at 04:13 PM. Reason: meh
ZombieEatsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 05:26 PM   #23
Rodrunner
Senior Member
 
Rodrunner's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Maryland
Posts: 2,333
^^^That's one way to make everything be alright. Ken Dixon got 2 this concensus too, so mine will also be going in pretty soon. I think you'll thoroughly enjoy the extra V8 ponies. Congrats!
__________________
2SS/RS - Black/Black - CGM Rally Stripes - Auto - VIN 10171
Rodrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:00 PM   #24
ezlock83
 
Drives: 2LT SIM/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: West Monroe, Louisiana
Posts: 154
I am thinking since they said that v6's would be under constraint for a month because of the 1 per dealer thing. If thats so next week when they release constraints it will be a month from march 16th that those orders will be built so lets hope next thursday we will find out there is no longer a v6 constraint. If not i am going to be very angry.
ezlock83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:07 PM   #25
Sean_W
 
Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrunner View Post

TODAY, ORDERS CONTINUE BEING TAGGED AND RELEASED for production consideration
…estimate build weeks of orders released today are 4/06-4/12
Ok, so are these march builds being made in april? Or are they actual april builds? Guess what I'm saying is, are these march builds getting in the way of my april build ? If so, move aside please

Sean
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:16 PM   #26
franknbeans
Whipped
 
franknbeans's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pittsburgh-ish - PA
Posts: 4,202
Damn. . . I have a SS and in the same boat as all the V6 guys. . . why??. . CGM that's why.
__________________
franknbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #27
Rodrunner
Senior Member
 
Rodrunner's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: So. Maryland
Posts: 2,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_W View Post
Ok, so are these march builds being made in april? Or are they actual april builds? Guess what I'm saying is, are these march builds getting in the way of my april build ? If so, move aside please
Sean

No, Sean, the production goes in order, week after week. Dealers are allowed to submit orders each Thursday - Saturday for production in a future week. The timetable is:

Submit-------------Build
Mar/12-14............Apr/6-10
Mar/19-21............Apr/13-17
Mar/26-28............Apr/20-24
Apr/ 2-5...............Apr/27-5/1

Did your dealer get any cars this last concensus on March 6th? If so, they can be submitted, as allowed by GM, from March 12th to April 5th for production in April. Your car being submitted by the dealer also depends on your priority number, #1 thru #5,10,20.
__________________
2SS/RS - Black/Black - CGM Rally Stripes - Auto - VIN 10171
Rodrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #28
Sean_W
 
Drives: 2010 IOM SS/RS
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 659
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodrunner View Post

No, Sean, the production goes in order, week after week. Dealers are allowed to submit orders each Thursday - Saturday for production in a future week. The timetable is:

Submit-------------Build
Mar/12-14............Apr/6-10
Mar/19-21............Apr/13-17
Mar/26-28............Apr/20-24
Apr/ 2-5...............Apr/27-5/1

Did your dealer get any cars this last concensus on March 6th? If so, they can be submitted, as allowed by GM, from March 12th to April 5th for production in April. Your car being submitted by the dealer also depends on your priority number, #1 thru #5,10,20.

Wow, now I'm really confused. This is not how I though it all worked. When they said March builds and Aprils builds, I asumed that they would be built in those months, not just submitted. So technically, no customer cars will actually be built in March?

So here's my settup..

I am #3. 1 & 2 were picked for March build/submission. Is there a chance both 1&2 would be taken for submission in the March 12-14 period (I'll call my dealer for this info). If so, mine could be submitted in the March 19-21 period?

Sean W
Sean_W is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM Card earnings metalman Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 40 01-22-2010 02:55 PM
Northeast Auto Show Schedule- Help! WAY2FAST USA - NY / NJ / PA 9 07-18-2009 09:56 PM
Consensus Feb 6th Plus lots of other key dates UCF w00t 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 16 01-22-2009 11:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.