Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Grabiak Performance Center
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes Intake, exhaust, tunes, other bolt-ons.

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-23-2011, 05:43 AM   #276
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thank you for your pay day and weekend orders Camaro5!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I have the entire SW's system and LOVE IT. NO DRONE at ALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS 376 View Post
I have the S-Turbo catback. That is their most aggro system. No drone, NONE. Pure music. Many, many compliments. IMO it has all the other popular systems (Borla, Corsa and whatnot) beat hands down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emlo3 View Post
Finally finished the install on my Stainless works dual chambered exhaust. Sound at idle and rev is totally awesome!! Polished tips look great. Thank you Chase at Apex motor sports for you advice and fast delivery!

Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver2SSRS6spd View Post
I just installed the SW chambered kit that is being advertised in this thread and I'm happy with the sound. My car came to life as soon as I stated it up. This is what a 400+ HP car should sounds like. It is a bit on the loud side, I like that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOPMOD View Post
I have the Stainless Works cat back system as Chase stated above.
It's a great system, everything fit perfect and it sounds awesome!!
I placed my order with Apex and had the system a couple of days later, you can't beat their prices either.
Installed the system myself in about 2.5 hours total.
The tips fit and look very nice with the factory ground effects.
If you have the factory ground effects and are looking for a cat back, this is the system to for you!!

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Here is another video taken inside the car getting onto the highway, shows no drone at all and quiet in 6th gear
Windows are Closed.

Old 07-23-2011, 06:25 AM   #277
alssiri

Drives: 2012 ZL1 A6
Got it looks nice, thanks Chase

Ahmad
Old 07-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #278
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by alssiri View Post
Got it looks nice, thanks Chase

Ahmad
Glad to hear it. That was a long trip. Be sure to let us know what you think once it is installed.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #279
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5.

Quote:
Quote:
I have the S-Turbo catback. That is their most aggro system. No drone, NONE. Pure music. Many, many compliments. IMO it has all the other popular systems (Borla, Corsa and whatnot) beat hands down.
Quote:
Finally finished the install on my Stainless works dual chambered exhaust. Sound at idle and rev is totally awesome!! Polished tips look great. Thank you Chase at Apex motor sports for you advice and fast delivery!

Mike
Quote:
I just installed the SW chambered kit that is being advertised in this thread and I'm happy with the sound. My car came to life as soon as I stated it up. This is what a 400+ HP car should sounds like. It is a bit on the loud side, I like that!
Quote:
I placed my order with Apex and had the system a couple of days later, you can't beat their prices either.
If you have the factory ground effects and are looking for a cat back, this is the system to for you!!

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Here is another video taken inside the car getting onto the highway, shows no drone at all and quiet in 6th gear
Windows are Closed.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:33 PM   #280
blazzin1

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS R6P
Chase, just got my SW Chambered System installed this past Thursday. It is absolutely the best sounding system I have heard on any 5th Gen Camaro. It actually sounds like I own a muscle car again. I was a little worried because there are quite a few pieces in the system, but after starting at the front and working my way back, everything went together and lined up perfectly. Fit and Finish was top-notch. Can't wait to match up some headers with it. Thanks for your superb Customer Service.
QA1 DA Front Coilovers, Strange Engineering DA Rear Coilovers, Mike Norris Catch-Can, V-Max CNC PTB, Aeromotive Fuel Rails.

Last edited by blazzin1; 09-23-2011 at 09:39 AM.
blazzin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:28 AM   #281
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin1 View Post
Chase, just got my SW Chambered System installed this past Thursday. It is absolutely the best sounding system I have heard on any 5th Gen Camaro. It actually sounds like I own a muscle car again (with a little LS twist). I was a little worried because there are quite a few pieces in the system, but after starting at the front and working my way back, everything went together and lined up perfectly. Fit and Finish was top-notch. Can't wait to match up some headers with it. Thanks for your superb Customer Service.
Thank you for your order and the feedback. I'm glad to hear you like the system as much as I do. Be sure to leave a product review on our website for the next guy.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #282
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great weekend and Monday Camaro5!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 07-26-2011, 07:12 PM   #283
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great start to a new week Camaro5!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 07-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #284
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your order now and beat the weekend shipping lull.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:59 PM   #285
Apex Motorsports

The weekend is almost here! Be sure to place your order now and beat the weekend shipping lull.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 07-29-2011, 05:32 PM   #286
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a strong close to a great week Camaro5!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 07-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #287
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great week Camaro5!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 08-01-2011, 08:45 PM   #288
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for an outstanding weekend Camaro5!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 08-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #289
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 08-03-2011, 05:47 PM   #290
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your orders now.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 08-04-2011, 03:38 PM   #291
Apex Motorsports

We have made arrangements to shoot an HD video of the Retro Chambered cat back this weekend with full digital stereo audio. Stay tune...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 08-05-2011, 05:38 PM   #292
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your pay day orders Camaro5! We have made arrangements to shoot an HD video of the Retro Chambered cat back this weekend with full digital stereo audio. Stay tune...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 08-06-2011, 06:46 PM   #293
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship Monday. We have made arrangements to shoot an HD video of the Retro Chambered cat back this weekend with full digital stereo audio. Stay tune...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Mike
Quote:
Quote:

SOPMOD...OUT!
Quote:
Windows are Closed.

Old 08-08-2011, 04:54 PM   #294
Apex Motorsports

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 08-09-2011 at 05:21 AM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #295
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your order now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Old 08-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #296
Apex Motorsports

The weekend is almost here! Be sure to place your orders now.

Quote:
Old 08-12-2011, 03:34 PM   #297
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your pay day orders Camaro5.

Quote:
Old 08-14-2011, 06:56 PM   #298
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5.

Quote:
Old 08-16-2011, 05:35 AM   #299
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Old 08-17-2011, 10:06 AM   #300
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to get your orders in soon and beat the weekend shipping lull.

Quote:

Tags
apex motorsports, cat back, exhaust, stainless works