Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dynomax
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Transmission / Driveline

Transmission / Driveline Shifters, differentials, gears, rearends, clutch

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-29-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
MTI Racing Kevin

Drives: 2010 Camaro
MTI Racing Six Shooter Shifter

MTI Racing is celebrating the 2nd anniversary of our Six Shooter Shifter[/URL], the best shifter for your 5th Gen Camaro. It is the most precise and smooth shifter you can put in your Camaro. By installing the MTI Racing Six Shooter Shifter [/URL]you get an ultra precise roller bearing, delrin bushings, super strong stainless steel shaft, and a high-durometer silicone to dampen noise and vibration. The MTI Racing shifter is engineered with the factory offset to put the shifter in the perfect position for high performance driving. For a factory look the shifter will accept the stock shift knod as well as threaded aftermarket shift knobs. The Six Shooter Shifter is available for the V8[/URL] and V6[/URL] Camaro.

This shows the offset of the 2010-2011 Camaro shifter to bring the shifter closer to the driver. Since the shifter is low in the car there is an offset to bring the shaft closer to the driver.

This is where the shifter arm on the transmission connects with the shifter handle. No metal sleeve or rubber bushing here, only a high quality roller bearing will do to keep things smooth and precise.

This high durometer silicone will help dampen noise and vibration from the transmission.

This is the installation kit for the Six Shooter Shifter. Delrin bushings, stainless steel bearing liners, lower pivot pin, lower pivot pin spacer, and yellow plastic washer. This kit makes for very smooth shifting action.

Make sure to visit www.mtiracing.com[/URL] for all the Ultimate Track Car Challenge coverage and coupon discounts. I will also do free shipping on the V8 and V6 shifter only.
MTI Racing Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
Bornluckee13
I fly

Drives: 2010 2SS, Stick, Cyber Gray
How much money do you want for your sculpted stainless steel?
There are only two options in life. Fight or flight. Most people run. Almost all people run. But not us. The difference between us and everyone else is that we run towards the gunfire. And that makes all the difference.
Bornluckee13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:26 AM   #3
MTI Racing Kevin

I have these shifters in stock and ready to ship.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:13 PM   #4
flht99b

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
After 2 year and 12K miles my MTI shifter feels as smooth and positive as the day I installed it. Great product.
Ed M.
RJT 2SS/RS, AAM 3.70's, MTI Sway Bars, Shifter & SS brake lines, BMR Trailing & Toe Arms, full rear cradle & diff bushings, Pedders XA's, Camber/Toe eccentrics, Radius arm inserts, Hawk HPS Brake pads, GTO clutch reservoir, LS9 cam, Comp Cam valve springs, Melling 10296 oil pump, CR 5 timing chain, LS2 damper, CAI Cold Air Induction, ARH LT headers w/HF cats, GMPP touring axle back, Elite Engineering Catch Can, Forgeline 20x9 & 20x11 DS3 wheels w/Vredstein 275/40/20 & 315/35/20 tires, '11 Convertible spoiler, Lloyd "SS" Floor Mats, GM Camaro Trunk Mat, GM SS Fender & LS3 Emblems.
flht99b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:23 PM   #5
MTI Racing Kevin

Thanks ED. The shifter was designed to out last the car and to perform perfectly while doing it.
Old 10-28-2011, 12:34 PM   #6
SS/RS NJ
Chevy/Buick Internet Mgr

Drives: 2SS/RS Victory Red
I have their rear spoiler and these guys are great to deal with and great quality. I have the MGW in my car, but I must admit I wish it was a little closer to me... I may have to try this one out
MTI Rear dovetail spoiler.
Replaced: 2010 Silver Ice A6 2SS/RS
SS/RS NJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 04:48 PM   #7
MTI Racing Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS/RS NJ View Post
I have their rear spoiler and these guys are great to deal with and great quality. I have the MGW in my car, but I must admit I wish it was a little closer to me... I may have to try this one out
Our shifter with the Blackhawk shift knob is the best setup for the Camaro.