Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2011, 12:34 AM   #15
hv92
 
Drives: .
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 547
the ZL1 looks SO sick coming down the street. Thanks for the vids!
__________________
My name is Jake Huntsey. New YORK NEW YORK!
hv92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:39 AM   #16
1COR.1:18
Whosoever Will
 
1COR.1:18's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1LT Victory Red
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Eastpointe
Posts: 605
OK so this sounds like fun, but you can't make it this year?
Start planning for next year, 3rd Saturday of August every year.
The biggest one day event in the world and it's all about cars.
1,500,000 people, 50,000+ cars
This is it, nothing else comes close.....
Want a taste? Live web cast Saturday noon till 8PM
http://www.womc.radio.com
Check it out, see why we go crazy over this cruise.
Come next year, bring your cars, have a blast.
1COR.1:18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:13 AM   #17
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 9,026
Photos from Thursday have been updated.


I have now added the second set of 150 photos from Saturday.
Attached Images
                                          
__________________

Last edited by rtcat600man; 08-23-2011 at 10:08 PM.
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:09 AM   #18
HDRDTD


 
Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Trenton, Michigan
Posts: 5,352
More photo's from Thursday's GM Performance car cruise (74 cars)

Note the little square sticker in the lower right hand corner of the windshield on a couple of the Camaros. Those are CTF stickers.
Attached Images
        
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:19 AM   #19
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 9,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
More photo's from Thursday's GM Performance car cruise (74 cars)

Note the little square sticker in the lower right hand corner of the windshield on a couple of the Camaros. Those are CTF stickers.

Thanks for sharing Tim..........


Last set of photos. from the dream cruise.
Attached Images
                                                  
__________________

Last edited by rtcat600man; 08-23-2011 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Last set of photos. from the dream cruise. Satruday's set 3 of 3
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #20
bee sting

 
bee sting's Avatar
 
Drives: 1997 30th Ann. Z28 & 2010 2LT RS
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Suffolk Virginia
Posts: 1,931
Wow !! I go to a lot of cars shows and Big national events but this is the "Deal" !
Just wish it was closer so I could attend . Thanks for the pics Mike , you did a Great job !
Hope to see you next year in Charlotte Nc.!!!!
__________________
bee sting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #21
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 9,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by bee sting View Post
Wow !! I go to a lot of cars shows and Big national events but this is the "Deal" !
Just wish it was closer so I could attend . Thanks for the pics Mike , you did a Great job !
Hope to see you next year in Charlotte Nc.!!!!
What I have posted is nothing. We still have Friday and Saturday yet.

This is the WORLD's LARGEST moving CAR show.

Your welcome. Glad to share with all to enjoy.

Working on the NC deal now. Looks like my wife might have a wedding to attend. Notice I said her. I might not go so I can get down to NC. We'll see.

Next year plan on taking a trip up here for the cruise. Arrive on Thursday, stay 3 nights and head home on Sunday morning.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #22
HDRDTD


 
Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Trenton, Michigan
Posts: 5,352
Yep, the last few days are just a warm-up practice for the weekend.

Last night the traffic wasn't too bad, but tonight and all day tomorrow will probably be a huge parking lot.

Lets just pray the rain stays away this Saturday. Friday and Sunday are forcast as Sunny with a high of 85 for Friday, 85 for Sat (but possible scattered showers) and 80 on Sunday.

Put that top down and ride.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 11:25 AM   #23
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 9,026
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
Yep, the last few days are just a warm-up practice for the weekend.

Last night the traffic wasn't too bad, but tonight and all day tomorrow will probably be a huge parking lot.

Lets just pray the rain stays away this Saturday. Friday and Sunday are forcast as Sunny with a high of 85 for Friday, 85 for Sat (but possible scattered showers) and 80 on Sunday.

Put that top down and ride.
30% chance of rain tomorrow means a 70% of no rain too.......
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:00 PM   #24
GoldBowtie
 
GoldBowtie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99, 13 Buick Encl
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Canton, MI. (Detroit Area)
Posts: 237
KUDOS rtcat600man, You do a GREAT service to us all --- especially the Camaro/GM crowd! The pics are awesome -- thanks for taking the time!
__________________
2SS/RS Silver Ice/Black L99 - Delivered 5/15/09
GoldBowtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:28 PM   #25
Bonemaro

 
Bonemaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RJT 1SS M6
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ann Arbor, Mi.
Posts: 1,692
Send a message via AIM to Bonemaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldBowtie View Post
KUDOS rtcat600man, You do a GREAT service to us all --- especially the Camaro/GM crowd! The pics are awesome -- thanks for taking the time!
He is doing a fantastic job, this thread ought to be a sticky!
Bonemaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #26
panther2469


 
Drives: 2011 2SS RS SIM Litho # 193
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: West Hills, CA
Posts: 5,086
Thank you for the pictures
__________________
panther2469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:08 PM   #27
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 50,175
AWESOME PICS - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 03:27 PM   #28
LAWMAN

 
LAWMAN's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 cam.2ss/rs.iom,07'escalade esv
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pasc.Ms.
Posts: 841
AWESOME!! thanks for the pictures,great job!
__________________
A9120159
1100:12/19/08
3800:06/19/09
6000:07/02/09
LAWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
General Motors rolls out its heritage at the Woodward Dream Cruise KILLER74Z28 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 4 09-13-2014 12:25 AM
Photo thread for Camaro ZL1 at Woodward dream cruise. POST HERE!! :) hv92 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 35 08-25-2011 09:10 PM
Chevrolet Lists Activities at Woodward Dream Cruise BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet USA - Great Lakes 11 08-19-2011 11:52 PM
woodward dream cruise jeffl78 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 2 08-17-2011 04:12 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.