Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 10-23-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
MBK

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS
Opinions: Red Bowtie on SIM SS/RS

Hey all, I want to add some red to my SIM 2SS/RS. I was thinking some red on the bowties (grill and trunk), maybe something that matches the red of the SS logos ... any opinions or suggestions?
Old 10-23-2011, 05:35 PM   #2
Atlas
Would you kindly...

Drives: Destitute
Red against SIM looks good. Maybe try a bowtie with a flat black center and red outer. I have something like that on my SIM. Or even do the Chevy performance bowtie, all black with a red pinstripe in the middle. Like this.

We got some awesome vendors who do fantastic work that'll be happy to oblige you
Old 10-23-2011, 08:38 PM   #3
Carolina SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Funny, I've been thinking the same thing. I'm considering the red SS grill emblem from Sparks Restorations. I removed the front bowtie and replaced with a heritage SS, but not fully satisfied with it and it doesn't match the red on the decklid. I think the red will look good, but would like to see it first. Anybody have one or want to comment?

2011 Camaro SS/RS L99
Carolina SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bow, bowties, red, sim, tie