Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #1
SWHCPA
Snow White can be naughty

Drives: '10 Camaro/'67 Mustang
Send a message via AIM to SWHCPA Send a message via Yahoo to SWHCPA Send a message via Skype™ to SWHCPA
My dealer has come to life

OK - sorta like the alien spacecraft in Independence Day, seems my dealer woke up as production started and things began moving. They're now feeding me info and status reports. Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

Thanks to CamaroScotty for some backup info that he assisted with and to the forum in general.

Since everyone is screaming for their car, I just made it easier for someone as I moved my priority # from position 1 at my dealer (& yes, they did assign #'s 1-6 for their allocation based on order position) to 6 so I stay in the system as a preorder car and get to change to Summit White on the 1st day the color opens for ordering. I knew there was a disturbance in the force and found that when I did the mental visual on the white with either a CGM or Blue hockey stripe and the black/grey insert interior that all would be good in the universe...or at least my universe. So....I sit back and wait until July or so for the Summit White to open on Workbench and then for production and delivery. I've adjusted my expectations from a Memorial Day delivery to Labor Day and will just drive the wheels off of it during the fall here in Texas.

Best to all...
SWHCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
Baughman

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Right on!!! Congrats man. Good to hear some Texas dealers catching on
Old 04-09-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWHCPA View Post

Thanks to CamaroScotty for some backup info that he assisted with and to the forum in general.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
camaroscotty, white