Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Cold Air Inductions
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2011, 02:10 PM   #1701
Merc
COTW 12/5/11
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbotsford BC Canada
Posts: 8,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
What hotel are you staying at...???
Not sure. Might spend a few nights at the track, but usally we stay at the Cannery on Craig road.

__________________
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 02:53 PM   #1702
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuryman View Post
Not sure. Might spend a few nights at the track, but usally we stay at the Cannery on Craig road.

I'll check in with Pete... see if out BBq gathering he and I are trying to put on is still a go... Wife is cool with me coming to Vegas,but... I'm about to spend 3000 grand or so on seats for the camaro... so... I'm trying to be frugal... now, If I can use my Frequent flyer miles then maybe... man too much to do...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:02 PM   #1703
Merc
COTW 12/5/11
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbotsford BC Canada
Posts: 8,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I'll check in with Pete... see if out BBq gathering he and I are trying to put on is still a go... Wife is cool with me coming to Vegas,but... I'm about to spend 3000 grand or so on seats for the camaro... so... I'm trying to be frugal... now, If I can use my Frequent flyer miles then maybe... man too much to do...
Don't sweat it. Just letting you know I'm going to be a long way south of home.

__________________
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #1704
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,388
Those are nice! My first thought was you don't need flip seats, but you can still use back seat for baggage on trips, so it'll come in handy
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:23 PM   #1705
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
Those are nice! My first thought was you don't need flip seats, but you can still use back seat for baggage on trips, so it'll come in handy
And on longer trips, the wife could slide hers forward and still tilt them back and the front bolster is adjustable... Etc...and baggage in the back seat is going to be necessary since there will at times be two 15 or 20 lb nitrous bottles and possibly my battery, since I may do away with the wheel well to install a chute frame...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #1706
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
... chute frame...
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:08 PM   #1707
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
If we get where I want to end up, there are at least two sanctioning bodies that will require one... so....
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #1708
Merc
COTW 12/5/11
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbotsford BC Canada
Posts: 8,670
Chute now?

__________________
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:17 PM   #1709
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,706
Are you in Vegas?
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #1710
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Are you in Vegas?
Nope, wish I was... I'm sitting in my living room shopping for seats for the Camaro, looking at lightweight batteries, and trying to find a porch swing to use on our front porch...

If I didn't have the commitment to Physical Therapy... I would have ridden with Joe...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:27 AM   #1711
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,418
Woah... CHUTE

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:34 AM   #1712
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Woah... CHUTE

lol...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 03:27 AM   #1713
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Nope, wish I was... I'm sitting in my living room shopping for seats for the Camaro, looking at lightweight batteries, and trying to find a porch swing to use on our front porch...

If I didn't have the commitment to Physical Therapy... I would have ridden with Joe...
What booth is his car in?
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:23 AM   #1714
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
A big shout out to a local vendor for Adams Polishing Products...

Called him, discussed my needs and concerns, and was hooked up with two box's and a bucket to address them...

Met with him to pick up the items and he went over all of them with me, gave me some heelpful pointers and steered me to Adams and Junkmans videos...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:30 AM   #1715
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Well...

Brandi appears to be headed back into the hospital Monday...

We are looking to fix the transmission and we also need to address a potential issue with the drivers side wastegate... It appears a diaghram may have gone awol... so, we are going to kill several birds with one stone.... Corey is going to talk with the manufacturer of the wastegate rather than where we got it from... I am not going back down that road...My wallet and my backside are still hurting from the last effort along that road...

I'm going to talk to the wife and see if I can order the nine inch kit from DSS while she's in the hospital and go ahead and get the trans, the diff and all ready at the same time...

If so... then it's time to see what we can ring out of her with some race fuel and a boost boost.... After that, it's time for some laughing gas and really ring her out...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:03 AM   #1716
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,706
Do it once and do it right.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:09 AM   #1717
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Do it once and do it right.
I would like to be able to look back and say we did... but... some things are/were not within our control... live and learn on that aspect... but, like I've said all along... Brandi will run when she's ready and not before...

Pete, I hope all is going well for you out there in the land where nothing ever happens since no one ever talks about what they did while they were there.... Joe called me yesterday afternoon... He was with Tim from RPM Rollbars... I would have liked to have had a chance to meet him and thank him for all the help he has been with my cage.... Well, now hopefully I'll meet him and John Nguyen and others involved at the Fest...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 04:46 AM   #1718
JusticePete
CamaroCross Founder
 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 15,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
I would like to be able to look back and say we did... but... some things are/were not within our control... live and learn on that aspect... but, like I've said all along... Brandi will run when she's ready and not before...

Pete, I hope all is going well for you out there in the land where nothing ever happens since no one ever talks about what they did while they were there.... Joe called me yesterday afternoon... He was with Tim from RPM Rollbars... I would have liked to have had a chance to meet him and thank him for all the help he has been with my cage.... Well, now hopefully I'll meet him and John Nguyen and others involved at the Fest...
I was not look in the rear view mirror or second guessing the build. I was looking ahead. Get the 9" while she is in the 'hospital'.

It has been a fabulous SEMA. From the GM Monday night ****tail party to the closing bell. It has been wall to wall meetings. I missed so many great cars and some C5 members too. There are not enough hours in the day.
__________________
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:22 AM   #1719
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Brandi's going to be a beast! What hp numbers are you looking for for the mile? I know you said 1000 gets you to 200mph (or something like that).

Is this 9" axle a solid axle?
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 09:58 AM   #1720
Mr Twisty


 
Mr Twisty's Avatar
 
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
Location: OK
Posts: 14,388
You've been running a stock diff all this time? Impressive... must be pretty stout
__________________
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes

"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
Mr Twisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:03 AM   #1721
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
A big shout out to a local vendor for Adams Polishing Products...

Called him, discussed my needs and concerns, and was hooked up with two box's and a bucket to address them...

Met with him to pick up the items and he went over all of them with me, gave me some heelpful pointers and steered me to Adams and Junkmans videos...
Cool! I am an Adam's user too. And the Junkman is great.
__________________
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:04 PM   #1722
andredmg
Big Nasty
 
andredmg's Avatar
 
Drives: Chevys lots of em
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Albuquerque NM
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Well...

Brandi appears to be headed back into the hospital Monday...

We are looking to fix the transmission and we also need to address a potential issue with the drivers side wastegate... It appears a diaghram may have gone awol... so, we are going to kill several birds with one stone.... Corey is going to talk with the manufacturer of the wastegate rather than where we got it from... I am not going back down that road...My wallet and my backside are still hurting from the last effort along that road...

I'm going to talk to the wife and see if I can order the nine inch kit from DSS while she's in the hospital and go ahead and get the trans, the diff and all ready at the same time...

If so... then it's time to see what we can ring out of her with some race fuel and a boost boost.... After that, it's time for some laughing gas and really ring her out...
Now we're talkin brotha!!! Wew its been a while I was wonderin whats goin on up in here just never had the time to scroll thru all the past post and play catch up. I need to upgrade all my stock rear parts as well so I can put some serious rubber on the wheels and see what it'll do. I can hardly wait til your whip is fully complete to see whats its gonna clock in the mile should be pretty crazy. Dont stop the MADNESS homeboy!!!
__________________
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #1723
Merc
COTW 12/5/11
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbotsford BC Canada
Posts: 8,670


__________________
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 02:10 PM   #1724
Merc
COTW 12/5/11
 
Merc's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Abbotsford BC Canada
Posts: 8,670
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
A big shout out to a local vendor for Adams Polishing Products...

Called him, discussed my needs and concerns, and was hooked up with two box's and a bucket to address them...

Met with him to pick up the items and he went over all of them with me, gave me some heelpful pointers and steered me to Adams and Junkmans videos...
I have been quietly collecting all the Adams stuff to make the switch from the other guys. Pumpkin will be headed to hibernation soon and a massive Adams detail over the winter.

__________________
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 03:01 PM   #1725
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,576
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
I was not look in the rear view mirror or second guessing the build. I was looking ahead. Get the 9" while she is in the 'hospital'.

It has been a fabulous SEMA. From the GM Monday night ****tail party to the closing bell. It has been wall to wall meetings. I missed so many great cars and some C5 members too. There are not enough hours in the day.
I apologize if I implied that Pete, I know what you were referring to, I just didn't write that very well... and after the day I had yesterday the frustration kind off bubbled up... I am looking forward... with a very positive attitude...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Brandi's going to be a beast! What hp numbers are you looking for for the mile? I know you said 1000 gets you to 200mph (or something like that).

Is this 9" axle a solid axle?
Well... the number somewhere north of 1200 RWHP keeps coming up... but so does 1300 RWHP... which I realize is well north of 1200... I'ld be extremely happy if the fuel... the race gas, and the nitrous mixed with the increased boost take us to 1400 or more RWHP as well...but anything 1200 or more is cool...

As for the axle, it'll be a Drive Shaft Shop IRS nine inch... with a wave trac differential... and 3.07 gearing. I'm also looking at the new 12 bolt but Corey feels the nine inch is still stronger... This set-up will have the new 33 spline half shafts... and I'll have a one piece driveshaft... most probably aluminum as opposed to carbon fiber... I'll talk to Frank and see what he thinks about 4000-5000 rpm clutch dumps... obviously slipping it some... not just literally dumping it... on a 4000 + lb car with possibly 1300 rwhp... that's major drive line shock...

We are going to get a new input shaft (4th gear) and Corey is looking to get some parts to upgrade the transmission output shaft and bearing support as well... Hopefully, with all of this, from the clutch back Brandi will be as strong as we can make her... short of a Lenco... and for that matter, from the clutch forward she'll be pretty stout...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
You've been running a stock diff all this time? Impressive... must be pretty stout
Yes, I've been on the stock diff... but I can count on one hand the number of times I've ever dumped the clutch... and probably not use three of the fingers on that hand... I've always known to do so would result in parts left all over the road or track... and it's never been a need... The clutchs are gone... and the gears probably have knife sharp edges on them... It's amazing how loud and sloppy it's gotten... and it's almost increasing in volume by the day right now...
On street tires... with just the application of pressure on the loud pedal...no clutch action...
1st... if I get on it it spins up so fast I immediately hit the rev limiter...
2nd... pretty much the same thing...though I've learned to jump off of it or lift a bit to keep from hitting the rev limiter...
3rd gear... there's actually enough time in most cases to feather the throttle...
4th gear... from 100 up to about 115 mph... just jump on it and hold on without dumping the clutch....anything above that and she will just go... Now with the power increase... we are looking into a boost controller and a handheld tuner to load multiple tunes into... I will not drive around with 1300 hp on tap all the time... we will have a tune about like it is now... and then a "get after it" tune... and a set on kill tune... which will include racing fuel, nitrous, and big racing slicks only... I'll have the kill tune for the mile... but racing tires rather than slicks... probably Hoosiers, as those seemed to be quite popular when I was there two weeks ago...

When Corey and I made passes with her right after the build was first finished... we quickly figured out that the tach needle is way too slow for this motor...by about 2000 RPM. I shifted at around 5000 indicated rpm... (very specific instructions from Corey) from second to third.. and hit the rev limiter... Corey looked on the log and I was actually at 6900 rpm... With full boost coming on by 2500 rpm... full, torque by just over 4000, and full HP by 6200 or so... this little girls heart spins like a tornado... It's simple amazing to me how fast she ramps up... I've never driven anything like it... Corey is ordering me a shift light... and to prevent the big bangs that happen when I hit the rev limiter... we are going to increase the rev limits... way up... but the shift light will remain in the 6500 rpm range.... My rev limiter does not shut down fuel delivery... it pulls timing and does something else... Don't remember exactly what... hence thee big bang that blows flames out the tail pipe and scares the hell out of folks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Cool! I am an Adam's user too. And the Junkman is great.
I had heard of Junkman, but never seen his videos... He is entertaining as heck, and obviously very very good at what he does... I had intentions of spending this coming week taking care of every aspect of thee paint for our second annual benefit car show and for a display for a tech school I was invited to attend... but I'll probably just wait now until I get her back out of the shop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by andredmg View Post
Now we're talkin brotha!!! Wew its been a while I was wonderin whats goin on up in here just never had the time to scroll thru all the past post and play catch up. I need to upgrade all my stock rear parts as well so I can put some serious rubber on the wheels and see what it'll do. I can hardly wait til your whip is fully complete to see whats its gonna clock in the mile should be pretty crazy. Dont stop the MADNESS homeboy!!!
I talked to Debbie this morning and she gavee me the blessing to go ahead and order the nine inch kit... WOO HOO..I'll be up bright and early Monday morning to get on the phone with Frank at DSS...

Believe me... no madness is going away here... To sort of quote Big "B"... if the boost level exceeds your tire pressure... you're certifiable... I'll be there very very shortly... BIG TIME... I'm close right now.... but I'll most assuredly be there in short order...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercuryman View Post


You and me both Brother.. You and me both...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
203.4, camaro of the week, drive shaft specialists of tx, dss, erl, henderson performance tech, i am second, mike@thepowdercoater, pedders, rockland standard gear, rx catch can, slayer triple carbon clutch, the circle, tracspec motorsports, twin turbos, w-bar's lord satchmo of lazy d

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.