Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #18
Brangeta
 
Brangeta's Avatar
 
Drives: '95 Z28 and '02 SS 35thLE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 284
Sadly I can't make it. :(
__________________
Me = 06 Grand Prix GXP, Mom = 02 35th Anniversary SS, Sister = 95 Z28, Dad = 92 Corvette

Member of the Camaro5 - DFW Group
Brangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:43 PM   #19
camarogirltx
 
camarogirltx's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: DFW
Posts: 23
We're having a cajun crawfish boil on Saturday with Zydeco music and of course the horses will be running. I'd be happy to leave you tickets at will call, just PM me.
camarogirltx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:45 PM   #20
lafountain
 
lafountain's Avatar
 
Drives: 1995 3.8L Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Posts: 724
So where is the actual get together happening so that I can be sure to drive to the right place.
__________________


Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world on the kid's Camaro? That's cool.

I bought a car, turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?
lafountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:22 PM   #21
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!
 
phillip72699's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas/FT.Worth
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafountain View Post
So where is the actual get together happening so that I can be sure to drive to the right place.
Hey Fountain this is what DFWSS wrote in one of his previous posts....Let me know if this makes sense to you or if you need more directions, if nothing else I can meet you somewhere close by and lead you to it....it's easy to find for sure though.......Check out the street view on google maps for Trawick Pavilion, or the approximate address of 2642 Trawick Trail, Grapevine, TX, United States. There is a large pavilion with 1) a large parking lot, 2) a couple charcoal grills, and a beach volleyball court. Hope this helps.
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:24 PM   #22
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!
 
phillip72699's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas/FT.Worth
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brangeta View Post
Sadly I can't make it. :(
BOOOOOO....Brangeta....just kidding bro. Will you be at the Classic event May 6th?
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:09 AM   #23
Brangeta
 
Brangeta's Avatar
 
Drives: '95 Z28 and '02 SS 35thLE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 284
I'm 99% sure I will be. There's a 1% chance I'll be out of town. :(

You'll be able to spot me easily. Just look for the skinny pale guy taking pics of everybodies' cars LOL. Maybe I'll wear my Brangeta t-shirt
__________________
Me = 06 Grand Prix GXP, Mom = 02 35th Anniversary SS, Sister = 95 Z28, Dad = 92 Corvette

Member of the Camaro5 - DFW Group
Brangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:44 AM   #24
lafountain
 
lafountain's Avatar
 
Drives: 1995 3.8L Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lexington Park, MD
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip72699 View Post
Hey Fountain this is what DFWSS wrote in one of his previous posts....Let me know if this makes sense to you or if you need more directions, if nothing else I can meet you somewhere close by and lead you to it....it's easy to find for sure though.......Check out the street view on google maps for Trawick Pavilion, or the approximate address of 2642 Trawick Trail, Grapevine, TX, United States. There is a large pavilion with 1) a large parking lot, 2) a couple charcoal grills, and a beach volleyball court. Hope this helps.

Thanks I can just punch that into the GPS and it should get me somewhere in the vicinity. Just wanted to make sure, had seen a few other things posted and wanted to make sure I showed up at the right place.
__________________


Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world on the kid's Camaro? That's cool.

I bought a car, turned out to be an alien robot. Who knew?
lafountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #25
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!
 
phillip72699's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas/FT.Worth
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brangeta View Post
I'm 99% sure I will be. There's a 1% chance I'll be out of town. :(

You'll be able to spot me easily. Just look for the skinny pale guy taking pics of everybodies' cars LOL. Maybe I'll wear my Brangeta t-shirt
HAHAHA.... Oh Yea man you will be easy to spot for sure...no question.I will be mad at myself if I don't spot you...LOL....I will wear my Phillip72699 t-shirt.....one of a kind vintage....actually I don't have a t-shirt like that...sounds cool though......
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:04 PM   #26
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!
 
phillip72699's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas/FT.Worth
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by lafountain View Post
Thanks I can just punch that into the GPS and it should get me somewhere in the vicinity. Just wanted to make sure, had seen a few other things posted and wanted to make sure I showed up at the right place.
Yea no problem if you need my cell number just pm me and I will shoot it over to you just in case.....If you can't trust your fellow Cam bretheren who can you trust right?
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #27
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!
 
phillip72699's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas/FT.Worth
Posts: 155
With the rain that has passed thru the area today I was wanting to see who was or is still interested on coming out to the event at Grapevine lake tommorrow at 12:00....need a head count to make sure we are still on.By the way check back up here tommorrow morning to see if we are still on Thanks!!
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:54 PM   #28
Txturbo
Keeper of the Faith
 
Txturbo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Z28 Agressively
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Rosenberg,Texas
Posts: 1,383
Does anyone actually know what "the may 6th event at Classic" actually involves? Is it just a bunch of people hanging out at the dealership or is there a parade, wet t-shirt contest....free keg beer or what? I haven't seen it posted exactly whats going on. I'd hate to drive for 6 hours just to get a free hot dog and stand around by myself.
__________________

2010 Camaro SS R6P
2001 Camaro Z28
1969 Camaro SS clone

Txturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #29
Brangeta
 
Brangeta's Avatar
 
Drives: '95 Z28 and '02 SS 35thLE
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 284
Check the topic I made in this forum, I posted the flyer.
__________________
Me = 06 Grand Prix GXP, Mom = 02 35th Anniversary SS, Sister = 95 Z28, Dad = 92 Corvette

Member of the Camaro5 - DFW Group
Brangeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #30
DFWSS
Weekend Warrior
 
DFWSS's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS IBM M6
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to DFWSS Send a message via MSN to DFWSS Send a message via Yahoo to DFWSS Send a message via Skype™ to DFWSS
I'm still in for tomorrow. I'll bring a small amount of food, since not many have confirmed. I haven't checked the weather yet, so I'll let you know if plans change.
__________________
Living in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex? Join the Camaro5 - DFW Group.
2SS/RS IBM M6, White Stripes, Black Interior, 20" Polished
<img src=http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2731&dateline=1216744276 border=0 alt= />
1100-10/15
2000-5/18
2500-5/19
3000-5/21
3300-6/6
3400-6/15
3800-6/23
4D-6/25
4B-7/31
42-8/3
5000-8/11
DFWSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:04 PM   #31
dodson914
 
Drives: 2008 2500 HD; 2008 G8 GT #199
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 239
We aren't going to be able to make it. :( Have way too many errands to do. Gotta change some stuff on the order for the camaro and drop by the body shop since they have decided to stop returning phone calls.
dodson914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:41 PM   #32
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!
 
phillip72699's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas/FT.Worth
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodson914 View Post
We aren't going to be able to make it. :( Have way too many errands to do. Gotta change some stuff on the order for the camaro and drop by the body shop since they have decided to stop returning phone calls.
That sucks Dodson.....Don't you just love those places who never return your calls.... man I hate dealing with body shops it's worse than talking to those call centers overseas ...I might not be able to understand them but at least they pick up the phones..... To bad you can't come out man....I will definately be at classic on the 6th though......hope you can make it then.
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:43 PM   #33
dodson914
 
Drives: 2008 2500 HD; 2008 G8 GT #199
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip72699 View Post
That sucks Dodson.....Don't you just love those places who never return your calls.... man I hate dealing with body shops it's worse than talking to those call centers overseas ...I might not be able to understand them but at least they pick up the phones..... To bad you can't come out man....I will definately be at classic on the 6th though......hope you can make it then.
I will definitely be there on May 6th. I think my father-in-law is going to go as well. Should be fun.
dodson914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #34
phillip72699
Cams 4 life!
 
phillip72699's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 Z-28 Camaro
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Dallas/FT.Worth
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWSS View Post
I'm still in for tomorrow. I'll bring a small amount of food, since not many have confirmed. I haven't checked the weather yet, so I'll let you know if plans change.
Yea definately let me know bro by tommorrow or later this evening....I say if it rains again tonight or so we will just have to cancel it and shoot for a future date :(...I hate it though cause I am looking forward to it.....
phillip72699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
North Texas meet in April! phillip72699 USA - Texas 35 04-11-2009 09:23 PM
Pedders Day April 18 Medina, OH. Meet DMS, Discounts, Lifetime warranties Info@PeddersUSA.com Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack 5 04-03-2009 11:21 PM
Pedders Day April 18 Medina, OH. Meet DMS, Discounts, Lifetime warranties Info@PeddersUSA.com USA - Great Lakes 0 04-02-2009 10:56 PM
California Meet Up - April 4th camarobid General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 0 03-24-2009 10:53 PM
California Meet Up - April 4th camarobid USA - California 0 03-24-2009 10:52 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.