Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #141
JusticePete
5th Gen Master Builder

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 18,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyguy_72 View Post
Hey wait a sec i thought we were picking on Chris? Did he finally whine his way onto your good side?

So we should prob talk about some suspension upgrades soon... Want me to call or is email best?
For Chevy Guy it is red carpet all the way. Call Chris or Rob my number is unlisted

Quote:
Ok Mr. 2 third brake lights... Nothing looks as hot as two 3rd brake lights???
chevyguy_72

CG72, give me a call we can plan our strategy for suspension and the next TRAN a.k.a. GTAHVIT beat down.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #142
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 14,388
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyguy_72 View Post
Hey wait a sec i thought we were picking on Chris? Did he finally whine his way onto your good side?

So we should prob talk about some suspension upgrades soon... Want me to call or is email best?


Ok Mr. 2 third brake lights... Nothing looks as hot as two 3rd brake lights???
Agreed on the third brake lights... Two is perfect... Keeps people in those lofty Camaros that are always behind us from failing to see that we are checking up for some reason or another...

I have two "third brake lights" as well, same spoiler...
__________________
If the car feels like it is on rails, you are probably driving too slow. -Ross Bentley

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #143
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Agreed on the third brake lights... Two is perfect... Keeps people in those lofty Camaros that are always behind us from failing to see that we are checking up for some reason or another...

I have two "third brake lights" as well, same spoiler...


Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post

CG72, give me a call we can plan our strategy for suspension and the next TRAN a.k.a. GTAHVIT beat down.
Pete, I'm thinking chevy guy will really like your Tahoe stuff for his camaro...


I'm thinking that's more his style.

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #144
JusticePete
5th Gen Master Builder

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 18,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
Agreed on the third brake lights... Two is perfect... Keeps people in those lofty Camaros that are always behind us from failing to see that we are checking up for some reason or another...

I have two "third brake lights" as well, same spoiler...
So you have gone all moderator on us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post


Pete, I'm thinking chevy guy will really like your Tahoe stuff for his camaro...

I'm thinking that's more his style.

JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:50 PM   #145
chevyguy_72
EVIL SS
 
chevyguy_72's Avatar
 
Drives: SIM '11 2SS/RS and '13 BD Avalanche
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: JAX, FL
Posts: 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post




Pete, I'm thinking chevy guy will really like your Tahoe stuff for his camaro...


I'm thinking that's more his style.

That could be my second 5th gen camaro

Pete i was actually wondering if you sold anything for classics? I have a '72 chevy shortbox that needs some love...
__________________
chevyguy_72 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro, coil over, coilover, pedders, suspension

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.