Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #26
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUX2BU View Post
Why does the reaper only have one arm?
arms are not visible on the Reaper unless he holds them up. Looked at thousands of pictures before this was created.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #27
scythezo6
Virologist in the making
 
scythezo6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: El Paso TX
Posts: 2,867
That is badass!!! I love the reaper!
__________________
Victory Red 1SS/RS Ordered - 8/4/09 & Joined Camaro5.com family
6000, Delivered to the customer - 12/21/09
scythezo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:15 PM   #28
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythezo6 View Post
That is badass!!! I love the reaper!
Thank you sir!!
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #29
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Revo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,857
Hope you're packin some heat. That 3.6 won't be reaping any 5.0s on its own...
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:37 PM   #30
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebeesucks View Post
I noticed you have an rs. Did you not like your halo lights
Or inferno orange ditch molding?
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:53 PM   #31
ZoMBiE_KMF
Camaro Club of NM
 
ZoMBiE_KMF's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS, Sold: [COTW 2/20/12]
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Posts: 1,572
Thats some cool artwork.
__________________
My Build Thread:
ZoMBiE_KMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:56 PM   #32
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIM Curly View Post

you didn't read the whole thread? the answers were posted.......
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 08:57 PM   #33
SIM Curly

 
SIM Curly's Avatar
 
Drives: Silver 1LT 2011 camaro
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Decatur, Alabama and Troy, Alabama
Posts: 1,953
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
you didn't read the whole thread? the answers were posted.......
Opps looks like i scrolled over it when reading through.
__________________
SIM Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:05 PM   #34
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
Hope you're packin some heat. That 3.6 won't be reaping any 5.0s on its own...
My 3.6 already beats any 5.0. Its a Camaro and will always beat the Mustang in looks. The guy that did the art work always puts his on little signature twist on his work. The NO 5.0 sign was his little twist. I thought it was cool.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:20 PM   #35
hunterv6
Always bet on Black
 
hunterv6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 turbo LS, 2012 f 150,
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Concord Nc
Posts: 1,927
I like that I am a fan of the reaper. Wish I had someone to do this like my bike on my car.


--
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
__________________
<font color=#0066cc>http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=283263</font>
hunterv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:24 PM   #36
midnighter
Account Suspended
 
Drives: nothing
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: a hole
Posts: 21,173
Looks cool.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #37
SamHouseIII
I Carry!
 
SamHouseIII's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Fletcher, Ok
Posts: 2,616
Now that is sweet!!
__________________
I am a Modaholic!! Please Help!! Do Not feed my addicition....See build...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261540

From Oklahoma, Join us on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/okcamaros/

SamHouseIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:20 AM   #38
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Revo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
My 3.6 already beats any 5.0. Its a Camaro and will always beat the Mustang in looks. The guy that did the art work always puts his on little signature twist on his work. The NO 5.0 sign was his little twist. I thought it was cool.
It's a good lookin ride for sure. I'm just saying, that little jab is a one-way ticket to some Oval embarrassment.

Artwork is too sweet to remove though, I guess you're just gonna have to turbocharge.



And I gotta ask, what are those RS badges doin on there?
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:29 AM   #39
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
It's a good lookin ride for sure. I'm just saying, that little jab is a one-way ticket to some Oval embarrassment.

Artwork is too sweet to remove though, I guess you're just gonna have to turbocharge.



And I gotta ask, what are those RS badges doin on there?
Its a 2LT, just looked kind of plain with nothing there so I added them. When the car is done it will have everything a RS does except roof moldings. Oracle orange Halos and foglights going in next week.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 12:32 AM   #40
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Revo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
Its a 2LT, just looked kind of plain with nothing there so I added them. When the car is done it will have everything a RS does except roof moldings. Oracle orange Halos and foglights going in next week.
Ah, right on dude.
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:05 AM   #41
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe
 
007s 'Vert's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
Its a 2LT, just looked kind of plain with nothing there so I added them. When the car is done it will have everything a RS does except roof moldings. Oracle orange Halos and foglights going in next week.
I myself hold nothing against someone putting RS badges on a Camaro that technically can be an RS because after all the LT model on the showroom has the option of having RS added to it because it is a package. Putting the badges on them is the cheapest thing to do first and that is what I would have done if I was in the OPs shoes, like he said~it will have most of the items on it that the RS offers soon enough.
However I am not really wild about those who put SS on a Camaro that is a V6, but then again it's their car they have the right to do whatever they want to it.
__________________
007s 'Vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #42
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Revo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'BlueCoupe View Post
I myself hold nothing against someone putting RS badges on a Camaro that technically can be an RS because after all the LT model on the showroom has the option of having RS added to it because it is a package. Putting the badges on them is the cheapest thing to do first and that is what I would have done if I was in the OPs shoes, like he said~it will have most of the items on it that the RS offers soon enough.
However I am not really wild about those who put SS on a Camaro that is a V6, but then again it's their car they have the right to do whatever they want to it.
The halos may say RS, but the VIN will never agree...
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:09 AM   #43
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
The halos may say RS, but the VIN will never agree...
right you are. But if it makes me happy thats all that matters.
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #44
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
My 3.6 already beats any 5.0. Its a Camaro and will always beat the Mustang in looks. The guy that did the art work always puts his on little signature twist on his work. The NO 5.0 sign was his little twist. I thought it was cool.

Depending one which 5.0 our V6 will hold its own in the 1/4. For sure it beats the 5.0's in the looks department......


Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
Its a 2LT, just looked kind of plain with nothing there so I added them. When the car is done it will have everything a RS does except roof moldings. Oracle orange Halos and foglights going in next week.

I know someone who removed these and had them painted body color, to represent the RS package.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaros To The Max View Post
right you are. But if it makes me happy thats all that matters.

.....so true........I think that is the best under hood art work I have seen to date on a Camaro. ......
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:19 AM   #45
007s 'Vert
Formerly Lil'BlueCoupe
 
007s 'Vert's Avatar
 
Drives: '13 2LT/RS Vert, Summit White
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vegas Baby!!!!!!!!
Posts: 1,588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
The halos may say RS, but the VIN will never agree...
True......but who reads VINs other than a potential buyer down the road? The VIN will still say it is an LT and an LT is set up for the RS package if added at a later date from purchase.
It is a mass produced car and a V6 RS Camaro is the majority of the V6s, ya a future buyer might take notice of the VIN lacking the RS notation but if they are THAT concerned then they will be smart enough to notice that the car has all the RS goodies anyways.
Besides that every time I have sold a car the buyer was only concerned normally with what is in the car, they don't care if I bought it with a certain package that was offered at the time of purchase, they just want to know what all I have in it, I know this because I have an 04 Monte Carlo SS supercharger and it is a Dale Jr Signature series. I have had it priced many times and the signature series (even though it is reflected on the VIN) doesn't , make a difference at all when it comes to price, the potential buyer is basically glad to hear that it has a supercharger and all the bells and whistles, they dont care if it is a signature series.
__________________
007s 'Vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:43 AM   #46
Camaros To The Max
AKA...Grim Reaper
 
Camaros To The Max's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2 LT Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Charlotte NC
Posts: 454
Quote:
Originally Posted by scythezo6 View Post
That is badass!!! I love the reaper!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoMBiE_KMF View Post
Thats some cool artwork.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterv6 View Post
I like that I am a fan of the reaper. Wish I had someone to do this like my bike on my car.


--
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
Looks cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamHouseIII View Post
Now that is sweet!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Depending one which 5.0 our V6 will hold its own in the 1/4. For sure it beats the 5.0's in the looks department......





I know someone who removed these and had them painted body color, to represent the RS package.





.....so true........I think that is the best under hood art work I have seen to date on a Camaro. ......
Thanks to all of you for your comments. They are much appreciated!!
Camaros To The Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:55 PM   #47
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Revo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'BlueCoupe View Post
True......but who reads VINs other than a potential buyer down the road? The VIN will still say it is an LT and an LT is set up for the RS package if added at a later date from purchase.
It is a mass produced car and a V6 RS Camaro is the majority of the V6s, ya a future buyer might take notice of the VIN lacking the RS notation but if they are THAT concerned then they will be smart enough to notice that the car has all the RS goodies anyways.
Besides that every time I have sold a car the buyer was only concerned normally with what is in the car, they don't care if I bought it with a certain package that was offered at the time of purchase, they just want to know what all I have in it, I know this because I have an 04 Monte Carlo SS supercharger and it is a Dale Jr Signature series. I have had it priced many times and the signature series (even though it is reflected on the VIN) doesn't , make a difference at all when it comes to price, the potential buyer is basically glad to hear that it has a supercharger and all the bells and whistles, they dont care if it is a signature series.
So if you were to buy a car, going into the sale you believed it was a particular trim level. Then, through research you realize that it isn't. Are you still going to buy the vehicle, or move on to a seller with more integrity?

I don't believe in badging cars incorrectly, that's all. Seems pretentious.

If I were to drop an LSA in my SS and change up some fascia, could I slap some ZL1 badges on the thing and call it even?
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:07 PM   #48
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101
 
rtcat600man's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Clarkston, Michigan
Posts: 8,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post
So if you were to buy a car, going into the sale you believed it was a particular trim level. Then, through research you realize that it isn't. Are you still going to buy the vehicle, or move on to a seller with more integrity?

I don't believe in badging cars incorrectly, that's all. Seems pretentious.

If I were to drop an LSA in my SS and change up some fascia, could I slap some ZL1 badges on the thing and call it even?

To each their own, it is their car and their business.
__________________
rtcat600man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #49
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.
 
Revo1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fresno, CA
Posts: 14,857
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
To each their own, it is their car and their business.
Til it's up on an internet forum.
__________________

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:56 AM   #50
Muscle SS
All blackkk
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Albany, NY
Posts: 869
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'BlueCoupe View Post
True......but who reads VINs other than a potential buyer down the road? The VIN will still say it is an LT and an LT is set up for the RS package if added at a later date from purchase.
It is a mass produced car and a V6 RS Camaro is the majority of the V6s, ya a future buyer might take notice of the VIN lacking the RS notation but if they are THAT concerned then they will be smart enough to notice that the car has all the RS goodies anyways.
Besides that every time I have sold a car the buyer was only concerned normally with what is in the car, they don't care if I bought it with a certain package that was offered at the time of purchase, they just want to know what all I have in it, I know this because I have an 04 Monte Carlo SS supercharger and it is a Dale Jr Signature series. I have had it priced many times and the signature series (even though it is reflected on the VIN) doesn't , make a difference at all when it comes to price, the potential buyer is basically glad to hear that it has a supercharger and all the bells and whistles, they dont care if it is a signature series.
I have to disagree, with just about everything you say. Buyers know that a factory or even dealership installed supercharger is more reliable and more valuable. And true gear heads read the VIN and will know this guy is kidding himself
__________________
Drivin it like I stole it.
Muscle SS is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
Automobile Reviews 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 2SS Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 33 07-28-2011 08:36 PM
Drag Racing Suspension Kits Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Chassis / Brakes 25 02-21-2010 09:48 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 08:33 PM
The DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION OF CAMARO SUSPENSION, ISSUES, AND UPGRADES Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 106 10-19-2009 07:08 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.