Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 09:22 PM   #1
xkrazymattx

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 1SS/RS M6
******* Grille Thread?

Where did it go? I see all of G5 Concept's post have been deleted down to 9 remaining posts....
Old 01-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #2
Taintedveins
Shark attack!

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
From the amount of Issues and recent drama on the thread, I would assume it was closed by moderators, a professional issue should never be resolved in manners that we saw let alone publicly.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:35 AM   #3
bo3adlah

Drives: Camaro SS
yah i cant figure out where yesterdays thread went..
i left an awesome comment :p
mods : bb stripes , showstopper side markers , grill blackout , trunk blackout , interior AAC blue bulb , removed grill ss emblem , the bee-otch and disco ball ,concept diffuser , concept side mirrors.

soon to come: taillights , maybe wheels , interior roof alcantra material .
Old 02-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #4
AutoAgenda

Drives: 69 Camaro, 02 Escalade, 67 Eleanor
********** has had their fair share of set-backs. Not the moderators job to baby-sit thread. We will make a ********** thread once the product is complete, shipped and flawless.

The 21 Group Buy members have the patience of saints, which will be rewarded with the massive discount on ******* Grille, plus free upgrade to V2.0 Lights, and a matching Lower Grille (all around $1,000 value).

For updates go to https://www.facebook.com/**********
Old 02-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #5
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
I don't know why they keep closing those threads. Future buyers need to be aware of what's going on. Especially when the company is attempting to take even more orders before they even show a product
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 AM   #6
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
I don't know why they keep closing those threads. Future buyers need to be aware of what's going on. Especially when the company is attempting to take even more orders before they even show a product
+1, We never wanted any threads closed, but ********** unaccountable deadlines (understandably) drew too much criticism for any coherent thread.

Would love to have a thread for the 21 Group Buy members that legitimately want updates, with another thread where anything goes.

For updates, view their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/**********
Old 02-01-2012, 11:42 AM   #7
VADR_H8R

Drives: 2011 camaro 1ss synergy green
please god...let this thread stay active
Old 02-01-2012, 11:46 AM   #8
meissen
Founder - Michigan FBody

Drives: 1994 Camaro LT1, 2012 Camaro LFX
Since AA is being active in this thread, can you at least explain why one moment you're posting on G5's wall saying you're involving the FBI because it's a scam and the next moment everything is OK? For the people who were actively following the ******* Grille thread before, the fact that the thread keeps getting swept under the rug reminds me too much of the coverups that happened at LS1Tech.com in the past.

Old 02-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #9
CamaroDreams07
Black Belt Shinemaster

Drives: Shinier than yours
Quote:
Originally Posted by meissen View Post
Since AA is being active in this thread, can you at least explain why one moment you're posting on G5's wall saying you're involving the FBI because it's a scam and the next moment everything is OK? For the people who were actively following the ******* Grille thread before, the fact that the thread keeps getting swept under the rug reminds me too much of the coverups that happened at LS1Tech.com in the past.
They say they were hacked. I can't imagine any hacker who would bother to do something so mundane, but that's the story.
Old 02-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #10
liquidsmoke
Two Miles An Hour

Drives: SIM 2LT RS
Quote:
Exactly. But that's how things go around here. Don't like something, delete it.
Someone have a different view than you, delete it. People complaining about anything, delete it. You should just shut up and be happy and only post happy thoughts about how awesome Chevy is.
This thread will more than likely also be deleted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
They say they were hacked. I can't imagine any hacker who would bother to do something so mundane, but that's the story.
I call bs on this one too. Who hacks your account and only post one message?
A more likely story, is someone at AA thought it was a scam and posted that on their own accord without everyone else knowing about it.

expect nothing, but take everything
Old 02-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #11
TastyBake

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Quote:
Oh, I can imagine. There were some overly emotional responses in the previous thread.

I am curious on one thing. ********** said the FB post was "photoshopped". But if the AA account was hacked, the post did occur and was deleted.

Eh, is ridiculously low on the "big deal" meter. Confusion ain't worth it. Let's let ********** focus on the grille than get distracted by responding to heated threads.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:29 PM   #12
Muscle SS
All blackkk

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS LS3
If they weren't still taking orders, I would just feel bad for the 21 that get their hopes up once ever couple of months. But it is disgusting that they are still taking order while lying week after week to people that laid out a lot of money
Old 02-01-2012, 01:30 PM   #13
VADR_H8R

Drives: 2011 camaro 1ss synergy green
so AA did you get hacked or not??
Old 02-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #14
AutoAgenda

Quote:
We are trying to replicate it, apparently Facebook accepts Alt Command symbols, etc. so anyone can make a similar fan page.

Real AA Facebook Page: https://facebook.com/AutoAgenda

Fake Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/wwAut...39093426124268
Fake Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/WwwAu...43069119104426

We did this in 30 seconds, and are not tech savvy.

Looking forward to Camaro5 member reviews of the product once installed. They will be the ones to offer their full perspective.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:35 PM   #15
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2014 Camaro 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
The thread was stewing, and rose to the point of legal action/suggestions. That's not something we desire to be a part of. We also have no intention to serve as a "buyer-beware" billboard, regardless of circumstances (and this goes both ways...).

If this thread follows down that same path, it will probably be closed to.

AutoAgenda's decision to create a product thread after it is complete and ready for shipment is a professional, logical choice.

Old 02-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #16
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
The thread was stewing, and rose to the point of legal action/suggestions. That's not something we desire to be a part of. We also have no intention to serve as a "buyer-beware" billboard, regardless of circumstances (and this goes both ways...).

If this thread follows down that same path, it will probably be closed to.

AutoAgenda's decision to create a product thread after it is complete and ready for shipment is a professional, logical choice.
We will not make a product thread until they are Shipped. Again, anyone in the Group Buy that is unsatisfied has the option for an immediate complete refund.

We love the Camaro5 Community, we love to innovate, we love bringing new products to market, and will continue to push ahead.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #17
TastyBake

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAgenda View Post
We will not make a product thread until they are Shipped. Again, anyone in the Group Buy that is unsatisfied has the option for an immediate complete refund.
That's a relief. No need for a "smoke" thead.

For those charged up about this issue, let the “art of business” and their product determine if a company will succeed or fail.

So anyway...can I have the *******'s hideaway doors make a Star Trek door noise once they open/close?

Or say "Night Vision: Armed" using the voice from Mortal Kombat or Keith David?
Old 02-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #18
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TastyBake View Post
That's a relief. No need for a "smoke" thead.

For those charged up about this issue, let the “art of business” and their product determine if a company will succeed or fail.

So anyway...can I have the *******'s hideaway doors make a Star Trek door noise once they open/close?

Or say "Night Vision: Armed" using the voice from Mortal Kombat or Keith David?
+1, vote with you wallet.

As for the sound effects, that would be epic. Make it sync up with HUD. We have Christopher Walken programmed on our Tom Tom... makes everyday better
Old 02-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #19
RichGreene
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 1SS M6 Green 1993 Custom Eldo
When are they going to start taking advance payments for their new tail lights ?
Old 02-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #20
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
I can say I will never purchase from g5 concepts or any company that supports them. G5 Concepts has to be one of the most unprofessional company that I've ever seen. They have some major marketing issues and anyone that supports those kind of issues are just as bad as they are in my book. Even if this grille is made their customer service will be the worst.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #21
AutoAgenda

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichGreene View Post
When are they going to start taking advance payments for their new tail lights ?
Not until ******* is shipping.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:23 PM   #22
Aceman1120

Drives: Orange Metallic RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoAgenda View Post

The 21 Group Buy members have the patience of saints, which will be rewarded with the massive discount on ******* Grille, plus free upgrade to V2.0 Lights, and a matching Lower Grille (all around $1,000 value).

For updates go to https://www.facebook.com/**********
Thanks for looking out for all of the Paid and patient customers like myself and others on this forum. I am a true believer that "Good things come to those who wait"...I guess is just the price we paid for being one of the 1st to have something that is completely new and innovative...thnx again AA
Old 02-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #23
FL1CK
MOVE!

Drives: 2011 Camaro
Just a personal update to ******* grille and G5...
Due to personal financial issues, I did have to cancel my grille, even though I didn't want to. I have no complaints on the issue of getting my money back and they have been very compliant with my request. They're not scamming as many have said, otherwise they wouldn't be giving my money back. Also, I wasn't part of the group buy, so my money isn't coming back from AA, it's coming back from G5. My refund is also a complete refund... they're not keeping any deposit or "fees". Nothing against anyone, just stated that for clarification. Thank you and have a nice day.
FL1CK

Last edited by FL1CK; 02-02-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: clarifaication and spelling
Old 02-05-2012, 01:54 PM   #24
LS1hawk

Drives: 11 SGM 2SS/RS
Don't have a Facebook account. Have any photos from the pro photo shoot been posted?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:52 PM   #25
01pewterz28
Camaro Junkie

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS,Born 9/14/09 @ 11:50:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1hawk View Post
Don't have a Facebook account. Have any photos from the pro photo shoot been posted?
Photos were never posted

Closed Thread