Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Solo Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2009, 11:27 PM   #35
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawt View Post
Sadly, my Honda has a MUCHHHH nicer interior than the Camaro. :/

Dual climate zones, leather all around (dash, etc), you name it. Really feels top notch....

09 Accord Coupe if you were wondering.

Still don't got the 426 ponies though

if i wanted that kind of interior, theres a CTS at the same dealer that i ordered from,
but, nah.
idk, i just dont like how that style ("luxury") looks all bulky,
i like how the camaros flows.

ps. not dissing your cars interior, it does look nice, i just dont like the big soft style as a whole.
__________________
levi1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:30 PM   #36
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 3,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawt View Post
Sadly, my Honda has a MUCHHHH nicer interior than the Camaro. :/

Dual climate zones, leather all around (dash, etc), you name it. Really feels top notch....

09 Accord Coupe if you were wondering.

Still don't got the 426 ponies though

That interior review is pretty subjective. I don't care what the thing is made of, it looks pretty bland and I don't like the colors. I especially don't like that the dash top doesn't match the steering wheel and there's too many different colors going on there. Fake plastic wood trim went out with the mood ring too.

No offense, but that interior is not to my tastes and I wouldn't say it's so far ahead of the Camaro.

The only thing I'd give you is climate control being a better option but you can keep the "dual" because in a small space like that they really don't work all that well. Unless you hang a curtain between the seats I fond them useless.

Like I said, the single climate control would be great!
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:31 PM   #37
Shortbus
 
Shortbus's Avatar
 
Drives: 88 IROC Z28
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleplayer View Post
Ya but that's ALL your Honda has
Ya, that and the fact that his Honda will most likely never break down and never have any mechanical issues whatsoever.
Shortbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #38
Shortbus
 
Shortbus's Avatar
 
Drives: 88 IROC Z28
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
That interior review is pretty subjective. I don't care what the thing is made of, it looks pretty bland and I don't like the colors. I especially don't like that the dash top doesn't match the steering wheel and there's too many different colors going on there. Fake plastic wood trim went out with the mood ring too.

No offense, but that interior is not to my tastes and I wouldn't say it's so far ahead of the Camaro.

The only thing I'd give you is climate control being a better option but you can keep the "dual" because in a small space like that they really don't work all that well. Unless you hang a curtain between the seats I fond them useless.

Like I said, the single climate control would be great!
Now this is an interior!
Attached Images
 
Shortbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM   #39
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortbus View Post
Ya, that and the fact that his Honda will most likely never break down and never have any mechanical issues whatsoever.
My aunt had a 2007 honda pilot,
it was in the shop more than anyother car she had...
other than her eclipse...but that turned out to be a lemon.
__________________
levi1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:39 PM   #40
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379

fastest production V8 sedan in the world.
id take it over the acura.
i love the pop up navy
__________________
levi1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:56 PM   #41
Bawt
Future Camaro Owner!
 
Bawt's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Mustang GT soon
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Scottsdale
Posts: 187
Lol or you could get a Lexus with a nicer interior for cheaper amirite?

Anyway, back to Camaro.
__________________
Bawt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:02 AM   #42
levi1922

 
levi1922's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT RS CGM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,379

this car has a telescoping steering wheel!
__________________
levi1922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:08 AM   #43
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi1922 View Post

fastest production V8 sedan in the world.
id take it over the acura.
i love the pop up navy
NOOOIIICCEEE!!!!
I love it!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:10 AM   #44
Shortbus
 
Shortbus's Avatar
 
Drives: 88 IROC Z28
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Boston
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by levi1922 View Post
My aunt had a 2007 honda pilot,
it was in the shop more than anyother car she had...
other than her eclipse...but that turned out to be a lemon.
I think she might have had a bad Pilot too. I had an 06 and it ran great for three years.
Shortbus is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Steering Wheel Pics Request ihc95 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 9 02-23-2009 03:18 AM
Steering wheel kalel 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 8 01-21-2009 03:45 PM
Help installing a wood type steering wheel MontyMax 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros 0 07-19-2008 02:18 PM
Steering Wheel Radio Controls Bart 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 19 02-28-2007 01:46 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.