Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 10:48 PM   #57
Frankzl1
 
Drives: 2012 Ashen ZL1
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Miami
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
I've got to send a very special THANK YOU
to Mike Judge and everyone in Oshawa......
Thanks for building me the very best car ever!!


NOW SHIP IT
Congrats!!!!!!
Frankzl1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #58
Janet
 
Drives: 2015 Z06, 06 Silverado,
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: So Cal
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
HEY BECKY!

....wanna go for a ride?


(.....this particular Camaro seems to answer to Shaniqua or some such word....)


You'd better be taking a lotta rides with that car & stacking up the miles so we can all get our ZL1's out of that frozen parking lot. No sleep for you...DRIVE, DRIVE, DRIVE.
Janet
Janet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:19 PM   #59
JusticePete
5th Gen Master Builder

 
JusticePete's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro Justice
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 18,649
They are right. Becky's should have been #1 and she is in my book.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:48 PM   #60
Camaro Fred
2012 ZL1 VIN 150
 
Drives: 1973 RS LT Camaro 4 Speed
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 237
Congratulations and THANKS

Congratulations Becky on getting your ZL1 built. You have been very helpful to all of us. We are grateful for the information you have shared with us over the past months. Personally I have gotten much more information from your postings than my dealer has given me, and if I had to buy my car over again you can bet I would be talking to you. See you in the waiting room!
__________________
Camaro Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 12:07 AM   #61
Drake Heminger


 
Drake Heminger's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Stingray Z51
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Stafford, VA
Posts: 2,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shurenuff View Post


That's hysterical.

Congrats on the first photo Drake! It's like getting an ultrasound pic right before delivery.
Haha now right! I printed it out and out it in Shaniqua's baby photo album lol!
__________________
"What a coincidence, Drake returns and brings
brand new ZL1's with him...." - CAM....ZL1
Drake Heminger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:07 AM   #62
Z4MB
 
Z4MB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 #272, 00 GTP, 00 Silverado
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
#415



Yup the great folks in Oshawa saw fit to finish mine!!

I'm so stoked - now for the wait for shipping
Scott, you better be pulling that chariot up for my
ride real soon

I thank you all for your encouragement and support -
no need to riot - but I do think there's a party in order
and I'm buying the first round

Now off to the ZL1 lounge to wait..........

please please please hurry
WOW just got home and the first thing I wanted to do was go to C5 to see if you got your VIN. I am so happy to see your agony is over and #415 is all yours. Thanks for all you do for everyone on C5. Can't wait to see everyones pictures as they pick their cars up from dealers around the country.

THANKS BECKY!
__________________
2012 ZL1 #272 is a BLAST!

Victory Red, Manual, Polished Wheels, Exposed CF, Suede Package, Sunroof
Z4MB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:21 AM   #63
fbodfather


 
fbodfather's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaros................
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Grosse Pointe Farms, MI (suburban Detroit)
Posts: 4,487
Not to hijack the thread - but I'm sitting at Detroit Metro Airport in the middle of a snowstorm (heading to Milwaukee for our Camaro Enthusiast event tomorrow morning...)

Decided that I should head out early - (lots of spinouts and such....)

In fact, it is 4:10am........ (.....*yawns*.....)

now - Shaniqua -- whoops -- I mean, Brother Ezekiel - has Ice/snow tires all around - and just as his older brother 'Thor' proved - these cars do very well in ice and snow! (.....I DO feel guilty getting him all covered in salt - but hey - we build 'em to drive....)

As I'd mentioned in previous threads, these ZL1s (at least in my opinion) ride the best of any Camaro we've built over the past 45 years. In fact I was cruising down Mound Road past the Chrysler plant (....even the Hemi Pickups seemed to be trembling just a bit....) -- thinking to myself - "Wow, self -- this rides extremely well even with all of these rough patches - " -- and then I looked down at I realized that the suspension setting was on "Sport" rather than "Touring" --

Did I mention that the ride is quiet at 70mph? (albeit with a bit of 'rumble' from the ZL1 exhaust)

For those of you who will be purchasing one of these legendary driving machines, you're in for a real treat - and it's our intent to exceed your expectations -

My hat is off to Al Oppenheiser, Tony Roma, Mark Dickens, Aaron Wing, Cheryl Pilcher -- (I'm forgetting many names - sorry!) and the entire ZL1 team - bravo, guys and gals.

(......and yes, I'm prejudiced -- you got a problem with that???
)




Ladies and Gentlemen - I can't think of a better time to be a Camaro Enthusiast --

Let "Ultra-Grin" begin!
__________________
fbodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:54 AM   #64
wilmaya
 
wilmaya's Avatar
 
Drives: 1970 Chevelle SS396/496
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 406
Congrats Becky on #415 I'll play that number today
__________________
ZL1 PZVSH2 VIN #428 02/24/12
Official Delivery Date 04/18/2012
GAZ-Summit White
MN6, B92, RTQ, WBP
Russell Chevrolet, AR
11/15/11, 1100
01/13/12, 2030
01/30/12, 2000
01/31/12, 3000
02/02/12, 3300
02/11/12, 3100
02/20/12, 3400
wilmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 03:59 AM   #65
wilmaya
 
wilmaya's Avatar
 
Drives: 1970 Chevelle SS396/496
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Morristown, NJ
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Not to hijack the thread - but I'm sitting at Detroit Metro Airport in the middle of a snowstorm (heading to Milwaukee for our Camaro Enthusiast event tomorrow morning...)

Decided that I should head out early - (lots of spinouts and such....)

In fact, it is 4:10am........ (.....*yawns*.....)

now - Shaniqua -- whoops -- I mean, Brother Ezekiel - has Ice/snow tires all around - and just as his older brother 'Thor' proved - these cars do very well in ice and snow! (.....I DO feel guilty getting him all covered in salt - but hey - we build 'em to drive....)

As I'd mentioned in previous threads, these ZL1s (at least in my opinion) ride the best of any Camaro we've built over the past 45 years. In fact I was cruising down Mound Road past the Chrysler plant (....even the Hemi Pickups seemed to be trembling just a bit....) -- thinking to myself - "Wow, self -- this rides extremely well even with all of these rough patches - " -- and then I looked down at I realized that the suspension setting was on "Sport" rather than "Touring" --

Did I mention that the ride is quiet at 70mph? (albeit with a bit of 'rumble' from the ZL1 exhaust)

For those of you who will be purchasing one of these legendary driving machines, you're in for a real treat - and it's our intent to exceed your expectations -

My hat is off to Al Oppenheiser, Tony Roma, Mark Dickens, Aaron Wing, Cheryl Pilcher -- (I'm forgetting many names - sorry!) and the entire ZL1 team - bravo, guys and gals.

(......and yes, I'm prejudiced -- you got a problem with that???
)




Ladies and Gentlemen - I can't think of a better time to be a Camaro Enthusiast --

Let "Ultra-Grin" begin!
Thank's Scott to you and the Team for giving us the ZL1. Everyone's dream is just around the corner. Have a safe trip. And as you board your plane Drake is lurking the Airport Parking Lot.
__________________
ZL1 PZVSH2 VIN #428 02/24/12
Official Delivery Date 04/18/2012
GAZ-Summit White
MN6, B92, RTQ, WBP
Russell Chevrolet, AR
11/15/11, 1100
01/13/12, 2030
01/30/12, 2000
01/31/12, 3000
02/02/12, 3300
02/11/12, 3100
02/20/12, 3400
wilmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:35 AM   #66
Uneducated Guess
'12 ZL1 #742
 
Uneducated Guess's Avatar
 
Drives: his wife crazy
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wilson, NC
Posts: 1,055
I still plan on heading up there with torches and pitchforks until mine gets built.

On a lighter note, CONGRATS BECKY!
Uneducated Guess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #67
tmandoug1
Deep Sea
 
tmandoug1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Palm Beach Gardens, Fl.
Posts: 969
:c lap:
Congratulations Becky, it very nice to wake up this morning and see your VIN#415. Now we can all enjoy the ride with you back out front and not lagging behind. Lets setup the next notification room code word "The horse has left the barn".

Again thanks to the Camaro team for all of their hard work and dedication to all of us impatient children.

Much Love,

Tman
tmandoug1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #68
kush396
 
Drives: chevy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: detroit
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
#415



Yup the great folks in Oshawa saw fit to finish mine!!

I'm so stoked - now for the wait for shipping
Scott, you better be pulling that chariot up for my
ride real soon

I thank you all for your encouragement and support -
no need to riot - but I do think there's a party in order
and I'm buying the first round

Now off to the ZL1 lounge to wait..........

please please please hurry
Becky congrats to u , im sure u are on top of the world last night and could not sleep knowing all snow on the way there as u slept. :c hevy:
kush396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:47 AM   #69
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 48,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
There is NO ONE on this website that deserves that ZL1 more then Becky and I am glad she is getting it soon so she can sleep at night. Of course there will be the obligatory drool on her pillow because of that grin plastered all over her face. Congrats Ms. Becky you go girl. Savor every rev! HA! Hey I hear a rumor afoot that you may have a special cam in yours....just sayin. ;0

Thanks Orange Krate A special cam would be cool, but just getting
this beast is all I'll need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modern07 View Post
Congratulations Becky!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revo1 View Post



AWESOME!!!!!!!
Thanks Revo1 - hope to see you in Indy
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post


Woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!
Thanks - I love my Cali friends!! Maybe someday I'll be a great driver like you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankzl1 View Post
Congrats!!!!!!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
They are right. Becky's should have been #1 and she is in my book.
Aw - you are so sweet. I'll repay your kindness by sending you a fabulous Sonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Fred View Post
Congratulations Becky on getting your ZL1 built. You have been very helpful to all of us. We are grateful for the information you have shared with us over the past months. Personally I have gotten much more information from your postings than my dealer has given me, and if I had to buy my car over again you can bet I would be talking to you. See you in the waiting room!
Thanks Camaro Fred. I love being here and helping out. This is by far the best experience I've ever had in many many years of selling cars!! More important are the friendships I've made - priceless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4MB View Post
WOW just got home and the first thing I wanted to do was go to C5 to see if you got your VIN. I am so happy to see your agony is over and #415 is all yours. Thanks for all you do for everyone on C5. Can't wait to see everyones pictures as they pick their cars up from dealers around the country.

THANKS BECKY!
Thanks - now we can all scream to have them shipped!!
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:50 AM   #70
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS6sp,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51,Z06
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 48,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Not to hijack the thread - but I'm sitting at Detroit Metro Airport in the middle of a snowstorm (heading to Milwaukee for our Camaro Enthusiast event tomorrow morning...)

Decided that I should head out early - (lots of spinouts and such....)

In fact, it is 4:10am........ (.....*yawns*.....)

now - Shaniqua -- whoops -- I mean, Brother Ezekiel - has Ice/snow tires all around - and just as his older brother 'Thor' proved - these cars do very well in ice and snow! (.....I DO feel guilty getting him all covered in salt - but hey - we build 'em to drive....)

As I'd mentioned in previous threads, these ZL1s (at least in my opinion) ride the best of any Camaro we've built over the past 45 years. In fact I was cruising down Mound Road past the Chrysler plant (....even the Hemi Pickups seemed to be trembling just a bit....) -- thinking to myself - "Wow, self -- this rides extremely well even with all of these rough patches - " -- and then I looked down at I realized that the suspension setting was on "Sport" rather than "Touring" --

Did I mention that the ride is quiet at 70mph? (albeit with a bit of 'rumble' from the ZL1 exhaust)

For those of you who will be purchasing one of these legendary driving machines, you're in for a real treat - and it's our intent to exceed your expectations -

My hat is off to Al Oppenheiser, Tony Roma, Mark Dickens, Aaron Wing, Cheryl Pilcher -- (I'm forgetting many names - sorry!) and the entire ZL1 team - bravo, guys and gals.

(......and yes, I'm prejudiced -- you got a problem with that???
)




Ladies and Gentlemen - I can't think of a better time to be a Camaro Enthusiast --

Let "Ultra-Grin" begin!
No thread jack!! We're all dying for real life info and you're just the guy
to give it to us!! Thanks for all you do for us, now will you please get the trucks lined up and get our cars shipped??

please please you know we have to ask
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...Direct Line

Available Camaro & Corvette Inventory
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
beckyd@rodgerschevrolet, bella diabla

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Read a General Motors Invoice (2012 Camaro) The_Blur Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 61 08-18-2016 11:26 AM
Washing/Detailing for Newbies MRK III Z28 Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection 120 07-31-2016 05:37 PM
PQs Camaro [COTW 9/20/10] PQ Member Car Journals 5648 06-27-2016 07:52 PM
Sports Car???? Eduk8r 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 50 09-21-2009 02:31 AM
The first week with un-pink camaro! (a review with pics) pinkcamaro10 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 31 07-02-2009 07:54 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.