Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 05-02-2009, 10:26 AM   #1
CaMario

Drives: Mazda 3
Interior

Finally got the chance to sit in a Camaro!!!!!! I had read lots of threads about the look of te interior and I was prepared for the worst. Honestly, my own personal opinion, there is 100% absolutely nothing wrong with te interior. It looks great. I don't get the plasticy feel others have mentinoed. This was a 2LT, black, with black leather interior and no additional moldings (can't rememebr what you call the colored interior moldings). The sales dude demo the stero and the Boston Acoustics rocked. . . . I mean seriously!

Yup, Ok, there's no backseat. But for those looking for a back seat.. . .some advice.. . . .get a room

I'm even more pumped about the Camaro. Congrats to all who are riding around in one of these baby's. That's me rubber necking to catch a glimpse
CaMario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 10:37 AM   #2
Matrix

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS & Magnum R/T
Thanx for your feedback. very helpful!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:53 PM   #3
Rodrunner

Drives: 2010 SS/RS, '06 350Z
It's good to hear you're so pleased with the interior. I've been a bit skeptical myself. Thanks, CaMario!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:25 AM   #4
CaMario

No problem. I was worried myself after reading so many negative reviews. Absolutely no worries now. And this was the straight forward black interior. The inferno orange interior must look out of this world!

And the stereo was the upgraded one. It sounded awesome. He showed me how to use it and it was straight forward, easy to use. The equalizer graphics display was pretty cool.

The one I sat in had a sunroof. Im 6 ft and had no problems sitting in the car headroom wise.

I'm sold! I gonna get myself a nice black one! It looks awesome and anyone worried about the interior - shouldn't be. It looks great.
Old 05-05-2009, 04:40 AM   #5
2SSJIM

Drives: CRT ZL1 #1400
I sat in one and I felt the same way, I have no issue with it, but I didn't even pay attention to the back seat. I just haven't been able to drive one yet.... really looking forward to that!
2SSJIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 04:54 AM   #6
CaMario

Yeah me too. The car was a GM loaner car that was touring around Toronto to various dealers so I couldn't get a test drive. But he did let me crank her up to hear the engine - SWEET!