Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 12-08-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
BrainleSS
/ One of these at MSRP \

Drives: '10 ABM 2SS. 427 LSX Twin Turbo
Talking RPM Motorsports NC

OK this is long overdue and I apologize to Jason & Ryan and the rest of the crew @ RPM! My screenname is just not a clever way to get SS, or tell people I’m not the smartest person around. I have had a brain tumor removed and a couple other brain surgeries and my cognitive skills are just starting to come around were I even feel comfortable enough to even attempt this putting words together and hope it makes sense, who knows with all the damage suffered this may be as good as it gets, so here we go!

I would like to thank all the guys at RPM Motorsports NC, for the work they did on the install and tune of my supercharger and cam. I initially emailed them only knowing that I didn’t want a Maggie, but had interest in the Kenne Bell or a Whipple. I received an email back from Jason and he let me know that they have had a couple customers bring back their cars with some bad internal parts on the KB’s! So that made my choice a NO BRAINER going with the Whipple and as for the cam I left that up to Jason to make that match and that he did! I couldn't be happier, andhats off to RPM Motorsports NC they have a beautiful state of the art facility and are Very meticulous and they get your shit done when they say they will, if not before. I recommend them very highly.

Work Done
SuperCharger Install
Cam and all the goodies installed
RPM Tune

Here are the results
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134748
BrainleSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Ryan@RPM-Motorsports

Drives: CAMARO
Thanks bud.

Looking forward to your future plans.
Ryan@RPM-Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:04 PM   #3
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
Im interested in going to RPM for a tune! How much you guys run? Pm me!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
jdenotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #4
Ryan@RPM-Motorsports

Drives: CAMARO
PM'ed you back,

See you soon.
Ryan@RPM-Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #5
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Nice mods, glad to see you still have a sense of humor. Best of luck with a full recovery.

Tags
rpm nc, whipple