Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #197
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,805
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro99 View Post
Yeah I saw those pics and asked who's car it was and got a link to your build.. You really did a great job planning everything so it works together perfectly yet still subtle. I can only hope my next Camaro comes out looking close to this.
thank you very much. when you get your next one let me know id love to follow your build
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 06:09 PM   #198
Maro99

 
Maro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Heel toe express..
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North Charleston, S.C
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManny View Post
thank you very much. when you get your next one let me know id love to follow your build
Will do..
__________________
Camaro SOLD :(
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:09 PM   #199
Mindz
E.B.A.H.
 
Mindz's Avatar
 
Drives: you wild...
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Posts: 18,258
Your car is one of the best CGM camaros I've seen Manny. The addition of the ZL1 bumper just looks great.
__________________
Blue Rush, 2010 SS [Car of the Week 3/22/2010] Traded in on...ZLZBUBB, 2013 ZL1
Mindz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:33 AM   #200
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,805
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
time to update this. won a couple of awards.

Apex Motorsports Car Of The Month for February, and Motorz.tv Car of the month for February

http://www.motorz.tv/blog/3807/febru...nner-selected/

won a car cover which looks awesome fits very well. this month i added 1000 HP axles from GForce and ******** 5.1 enhancement kit which goes in tomorrow.

My goal for next month is to save up enough money for either a set of racing wheels or for a LS3 upgrade to my engine.
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:03 AM   #201
Maro99

 
Maro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Heel toe express..
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North Charleston, S.C
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManny View Post
time to update this. won a couple of awards.

Apex Motorsports Car Of The Month for February, and Motorz.tv Car of the month for February

http://www.motorz.tv/blog/3807/febru...nner-selected/

won a car cover which looks awesome fits very well. this month i added 1000 HP axles from GForce and ******** 5.1 enhancement kit which goes in tomorrow.

My goal for next month is to save up enough money for either a set of racing wheels or for a LS3 upgrade to my engine.
Congrats on the awards and car of the month.. Well deserved.
__________________
Camaro SOLD :(
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:15 AM   #202
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,805
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro99 View Post
Congrats on the awards and car of the month.. Well deserved.
Thanks man yea it softens the blow of being destroyed in the 10 cars of c5 :/
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:36 AM   #203
Maro99

 
Maro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Heel toe express..
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North Charleston, S.C
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManny View Post
Thanks man yea it softens the blow of being destroyed in the 10 cars of c5 :/
Yeah,IMO it is more of a popularity contest than which car actually looks the best. If there was a judge panel of people that didnt know any of the contestants I think it would play out a little differently.

Disclaimer: lol - I want to make my self clear, im not putting down any of the cars in that poll as they are all awesome in there own right (no insults intended to any of the finalists as they are all beautiful cars) That is Just my honest opinion. In most situations people will vote for there friends before anyone else.
__________________
Camaro SOLD :(
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #204
cyberLS

 
cyberLS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey LS
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Santa Clara
Posts: 2,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro99 View Post
Yeah,IMO it is more of a popularity contest than which car actually looks the best. If there was a judge panel of people that didnt know any of the contestants I think it would play out a little differently.

Disclaimer: lol - I want to make my self clear, im not putting down any of the cars in that poll as they are all awesome in there own right (no insults intended to any of the finalists as they are all beautiful cars) That is Just my honest opinion. In most situations people will vote for there friends before anyone else.
neither of the CGM's are getting any votes.
ps i voted for you but dont tell jared.
cyberLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #205
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,805
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro99 View Post
Yeah,IMO it is more of a popularity contest than which car actually looks the best. If there was a judge panel of people that didnt know any of the contestants I think it would play out a little differently.

Disclaimer: lol - I want to make my self clear, im not putting down any of the cars in that poll as they are all awesome in there own right (no insults intended to any of the finalists as they are all beautiful cars) That is Just my honest opinion. In most situations people will vote for there friends before anyone else.
yea i hear ya. maybe i need to post a whole lot more to get known. but i owe it to you to even be in that mix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberLS View Post
neither of the CGM's are getting any votes.
ps i voted for you but dont tell jared.
yea i know a lot of ppl voted by color and not design :/ haha thanks i knew i had you and Mercedes locked up. i wont tell lol
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:54 PM   #206
Maro99

 
Maro99's Avatar
 
Drives: Heel toe express..
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: North Charleston, S.C
Posts: 1,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManny View Post
yea i hear ya. maybe i need to post a whole lot more to get known. but i owe it to you to even be in that mix



yea i know a lot of ppl voted by color and not design :/ haha thanks i knew i had you and Mercedes locked up. i wont tell lol
You definitely should have been in the top ten for sure.. The only car I would put above yours on this site is the Hess motorsports ZR1 styled Camaro but that has a truckload of money in it. I love the look of your car. Sending you a PM.
__________________
Camaro SOLD :(
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 02:18 AM   #207
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012
 
pierre777's Avatar
 
Drives: Cyber Bullet
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: lebanon
Posts: 4,584
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Awesome build and sick car bro !
__________________
pierre777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 03:19 PM   #208
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,805
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maro99 View Post
You definitely should have been in the top ten for sure.. The only car I would put above yours on this site is the Hess motorsports ZR1 styled Camaro but that has a truckload of money in it. I love the look of your car. Sending you a PM.
yea that hess one is pretty sick but yea tons of money. pm replied

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Awesome build and sick car bro !
thank you very much
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 12:16 AM   #209
Ivan @ Southwest Speed
 
Ivan @ Southwest Speed's Avatar
 
Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Posts: 12,194
Pimp as all get out....love the 2 tone Manny.

COTW x 2 brozilla!

Word!
Ivan
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:19 AM   #210
ElManny

 
ElManny's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Salinas, ca
Posts: 1,805
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Pimp as all get out....love the 2 tone Manny.

COTW x 2 brozilla!

Word!
Ivan
thanks bro yea thats my next goal to be the first 2 time cotw winner

need to clamp down on my spending i really want your dod L99 kit unless you guys do a ls3 conversion. either way after fuel i want more power
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[COTW 6/14/10]: 2 Tone Cali Monster! CGM + SIM 69 Camaro 09 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 113 05-23-2011 09:12 AM
[COTW 3/28]: CGM SS/RS: New Wheels, Splitter, Springs, and Emblems cfcoates Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 75 04-23-2011 02:20 PM
new pics from the Oshawa yard gazers-son Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 168 04-29-2009 10:33 AM
3/26 Constraints CamaroScotty Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 25 03-27-2009 10:03 AM
CGM CGM CGM!!!!!! NO JOKE (computer generated) Rob490 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 34 01-03-2009 11:55 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.