Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics Camaro ZL1 specific topics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2012, 11:03 PM   #1
J666
 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lower Mainland
Posts: 330
Zl-1 prices in a year or two from now?

Would it be possible in purchasing a '12 ZL-1 (or '13) for around 40K in a year or two? We paid close to $50K in '09 for our 2LT RS, and now it's worth $25 . Never again.

What do you guys think?
J666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
JPC
 
Drives: 2012 Boss 302
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Allen, TX
Posts: 65
yes, it will happen for sure.
Take a look at 2yr old ZR1...new was 110k+++
I seen used (IE 5k mi) cant sell for $80k
There will be many ZL1 owners who will change their mind or will be shocked with the cost of service and trade them in or TRY to sell.

Many big budget buyers wont want a used one...
.....look for one in Jan/Feb months...no one buys a performance car in the snow

This is what I did, I bought a used 12 Boss 3800mi loaded from Ford dealer with CPO warranty for under $38k....that's about $10k less than new and it was only 6months old.

Prices on used performance cars go only one way....
JPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:12 AM   #3
alex33x
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: El Paso, Tx
Posts: 688
I'll just repost:

I paid 38k for my 2SS/RS and I got $32,500 for it as a trade in, granted my dealer just called a guy who buys modded cars and made an offer. My dealer still got it as a trade it\n.

No mods I could still have got 27-28k at least, it lost 10k of it's value over 3 years. So that figure he mentioned does not add up for 1 year, it wont go down to 40k in a year, maybe in about 4-5 years.

P.S. I dont know why you sould pay close to 50k for a 2LT. I got my car on May of 2009, it was among the first to be produced and it was nowhere near that for 2SS. Don't fall for dealer mark ups, that is the lesso here.
__________________
Devliered July 20, 2012
alex33x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #4
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex33x View Post
I'll just repost:

I paid 38k for my 2SS/RS and I got $32,500 for it as a trade in, granted my dealer just called a guy who buys modded cars and made an offer. My dealer still got it as a trade it\n.

No mods I could still have got 27-28k at least, it lost 10k of it's value over 3 years. So that figure he mentioned does not add up for 1 year, it wont go down to 40k in a year, maybe in about 4-5 years.

P.S. I dont know why you sould pay close to 50k for a 2LT. I got my car on May of 2009, it was among the first to be produced and it was nowhere near that for 2SS. Don't fall for dealer mark ups, that is the lesso here.
The OP states in his avatar that he lives in the lower Mainland, maybe he lives on an Island and that is why he paid an exorbitant amount for his car (yikes, almost double I say) and now he claims his car is valued at 25k, just bout what the normal value of a slightly used Camaro 2LT.

MSRP for a 2LT/RS is approximately $31K. I would say someone didn't do their homework :(
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:25 AM   #5
JMAN311

 
JMAN311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 #386
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 2,198
I paid $35K for my 2010 2SS/RS in 2009, had it for 2 yrs, left it totally stock, and got $30K for it when I got the Infiniti M45 I have now.

I would hope that ZL1's aren't going to lose value that quickly, but if so, that's just how it goes. It'll easily lose $5K just by driving it off the lot. That's why I refuse to pay over sticker.
__________________
2013 ZL1 Coupe
Delivered 7/24
2G1FL1EP1D9800386
SIM | A6 | Black 10-Spoke Wheels | ECF Hood Insert | Illuminated Footwells | Satin Nickel Fuel Door
_____________________________________________
Previous Chevy's
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #6
JMAN311

 
JMAN311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 #386
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
The OP states in his avatar that he lives in the lower Mainland, maybe he lives on an Island and that is why he paid an exorbitant amount for his car (yikes, almost double I say) and now he claims his car is valued at 25k, just bout what the normal value of a slightly used Camaro 2LT.

MSRP for a 2LT/RS is approximately $31K. I would say someone didn't do their homework :(
Lower Mainland = Canada
__________________
2013 ZL1 Coupe
Delivered 7/24
2G1FL1EP1D9800386
SIM | A6 | Black 10-Spoke Wheels | ECF Hood Insert | Illuminated Footwells | Satin Nickel Fuel Door
_____________________________________________
Previous Chevy's
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:27 AM   #7
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC View Post
yes, it will happen for sure.
Take a look at 2yr old ZR1...new was 110k+++
I seen used (IE 5k mi) cant sell for $80k
There will be many ZL1 owners who will change their mind or will be shocked with the cost of service and trade them in or TRY to sell.

Many big budget buyers wont want a used one...
.....look for one in Jan/Feb months...no one buys a performance car in the snow

This is what I did, I bought a used 12 Boss 3800mi loaded from Ford dealer with CPO warranty for under $38k....that's about $10k less than new and it was only 6months old.

Prices on used performance cars go only one way....
you're comparing apples to oranges
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:28 AM   #8
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN311 View Post
Lower Mainland = Canada
Thank you
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #9
JMAN311

 
JMAN311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 #386
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Thank you
np, I was suspecting as much when I first read $50K for 2LT
__________________
2013 ZL1 Coupe
Delivered 7/24
2G1FL1EP1D9800386
SIM | A6 | Black 10-Spoke Wheels | ECF Hood Insert | Illuminated Footwells | Satin Nickel Fuel Door
_____________________________________________
Previous Chevy's
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:29 AM   #10
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN311 View Post
np, I was suspecting as much when I first read $50K for 2LT
Is that normal in Canada?
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:41 AM   #11
JMAN311

 
JMAN311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 #386
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
Is that normal in Canada?
It was back in 2009 when I got my car, alot of them were having to pay tens of thousands more even though the cars were built in Canada, lots of threads on the subject back in the day. Not sure what happened with GM and Canadian prices from then to now. Might be an exchange rate thing



P.S. to all our Canadian friends, please forgive my ignorance if my post is totally off
__________________
2013 ZL1 Coupe
Delivered 7/24
2G1FL1EP1D9800386
SIM | A6 | Black 10-Spoke Wheels | ECF Hood Insert | Illuminated Footwells | Satin Nickel Fuel Door
_____________________________________________
Previous Chevy's
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #12
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Posts: 2,195
Well our dollar is worth roughly $1.10 American Dollars so your crappy economy clearly has helped us slightly, though the Canadian government will never admit it....
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:52 AM   #13
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC
 
2012ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 1,701
50 k is still way too much to pay for a 2lt even in Canada. Somebody got ripped off...
__________________
2012 ZL1
2.55 upper, 10" lower pullies, Innovators west billet hub and sfi balancer, solid blower drive isolator, 50 mm idler kit, full length S/S headers no cats, comp cams custom grind cam, comp roller rocker trunion kit, comp push rods,dual valve springs retainers and locks, Injector dynamics ID850 inectors, Rotofab ZL1 cold air kit, Lingenfelter 160 thermostat, Rotofab intercooler reservoir, stock plugs, LS7 90mm throttle body, GTO clutch reservoir mod, my own custom catch can, Tuning by Jannetty, install by me.
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:54 AM   #14
JMAN311

 
JMAN311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 ZL1 #386
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Parker, CO
Posts: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by The IOM Ninja View Post
Well our dollar is worth roughly $1.10 American Dollars so your crappy economy clearly has helped us slightly, though the Canadian government will never admit it....
Right now it seems to be almost even on the conversion rates I've found (1.0097 USD) Isn't the main reason because since GM is a US company they are having to import them back into Canada and therefore you guys have to pay more for the taxes/fees/tariffs they get charged?
__________________
2013 ZL1 Coupe
Delivered 7/24
2G1FL1EP1D9800386
SIM | A6 | Black 10-Spoke Wheels | ECF Hood Insert | Illuminated Footwells | Satin Nickel Fuel Door
_____________________________________________
Previous Chevy's
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:06 AM   #15
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Posts: 2,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN311 View Post
Right now it seems to be almost even on the conversion rates I've found (1.0097 USD) Isn't the main reason because since GM is a US company they are having to import them back into Canada and therefore you guys have to pay more for the taxes/fees/tariffs they get charged?
Probably, we get the shaft, doesn't explain why I'll pay $71,000 for the same '13 GT500 as you would though. That price is loaded, base here is $61K
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:14 AM   #16
IcePick06
 
IcePick06's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 AGM ZL1; '07 Ducati 1098
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Tha OCizzle
Posts: 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN311 View Post
It'll easily lose $5K just by driving it off the lot. That's why I refuse to pay over sticker.
I think that's an overstatement right there. It will maybe lose $1k by driving off the lot. The truth of the matter is the ZL1 is still a highly demanded vehicle and MANY buyers did pay $5k-$10k over MSRP; If you got MSRP for 2012 or even for 2013 (with all the little upgrades) you actually scored huge, since few (if any) receive discounts on a hot new performance car with stats like the ZL1.

The guy who is getting pushed away by his local dealers who are charging over MSRP would gladly buy YOUR used ZL1 with 1,000 miles on it for probably MSRP or just slightly ($1k-$2k) under MSRP. So I don't think the market will be that soft on these cars. FWIW, I still see 2008 BMW M3's with 50k miles on them going for $48k-$50k on autotrader and that car is 4 (almost 5) model years old now and is in the same performance car category of the ZL1 for reference (the ZL1 actually outperforms the M3). So don't be so quick to discount the ZL1. The dealership doing my courtesy delivery has a '09 ZR1 Corvette going for $89k with 15k miles, so in 3 years that car dropped about $12k, but the ZR1 is a harder sale (smaller demand and market due to price and practicality) than the ZL1 so the market reflects this...but still you get the point.
IcePick06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #17
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M
 
OUR72GTO's Avatar
 
Drives: SIM RS 6M 72 GTO 07 NBS Silverado
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kamloops,British Columbia
Posts: 4,623
Someone is also including sales tax and other items. Our 2LT RS with sunroof, block heater, CAR COVER, with stick was $31,500 before taxes. And we bought it in the Lower Mainland.
__________________
CAMARO.. 2010 The Heart Beat is back in CHEVROLET
Now let's put it back in America
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:23 AM   #18
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC
 
2012ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 1,701
oh..yeah don't worry. next year the market will be flooded with 20,000 dollar ZL1's.
None of us will want them anymore, and since the GT500 has way more power and corvette prices are soft we won't be able to give them away.
Everyone should wait and pick up all the bargains that will be available. Heck we will probably trade ya straight across for your 89 Honda civic.
__________________
2012 ZL1
2.55 upper, 10" lower pullies, Innovators west billet hub and sfi balancer, solid blower drive isolator, 50 mm idler kit, full length S/S headers no cats, comp cams custom grind cam, comp roller rocker trunion kit, comp push rods,dual valve springs retainers and locks, Injector dynamics ID850 inectors, Rotofab ZL1 cold air kit, Lingenfelter 160 thermostat, Rotofab intercooler reservoir, stock plugs, LS7 90mm throttle body, GTO clutch reservoir mod, my own custom catch can, Tuning by Jannetty, install by me.
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:31 AM   #19
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Sherwood Park, AB
Posts: 2,195
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012ZL1 View Post
oh..yeah don't worry. next year the market will be flooded with 20,000 dollar ZL1's.
None of us will want them anymore, and since the GT500 has way more power and corvette prices are soft we won't be able to give them away.
Everyone should wait and pick up all the bargains that will be available. Heck we will probably trade ya straight across for your 89 Honda civic.
:p this is the first post you've made I find legitimately ****ing hilarious. People are so stupid, the ZL1 isn't a freaking Lamborghini it's going to depreciate but it's not going to jump by half in two years, not unless you crash it lol
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:35 AM   #20
partymn

 
partymn's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1ss 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Goose Creek, SC
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by J666 View Post
Would it be possible in purchasing a '12 ZL-1 (or '13) for around 40K in a year or two? We paid close to $50K in '09 for our 2LT RS, and now it's worth $25 . Never again.

What do you guys think?
Holly hell, I would not have put that on a public forum for someone else to see.
__________________
2014 1SS 1LE, bone stock for now.
partymn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 02:59 AM   #21
BURNT ORANGE SS
 
BURNT ORANGE SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 IOM Camaro 2SS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 169
The ZL1 will depreciate. Just slower. If you are a collector then in 8-10 years it will be the prime time to buy a low mileage one. Then you can get it for $30-35k. At around 10 years the price will stabilize and then start to climb up very slowly.
BURNT ORANGE SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 03:29 AM   #22
J666
 
Drives: Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lower Mainland
Posts: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad@ssCamaro View Post
The OP states in his avatar that he lives in the lower Mainland, maybe he lives on an Island and that is why he paid an exorbitant amount for his car (yikes, almost double I say) and now he claims his car is valued at 25k, just bout what the normal value of a slightly used Camaro 2LT.

MSRP for a 2LT/RS is approximately $31K. I would say someone didn't do their homework :(
$31K for a 2LT/RS in Canada? No way. After taxes it was $44K + the extended warranty. Dealership told us we are buying the second Camaro sold in my province, so yeah, the dealership marked it up pretty high.

My dealer has had brand new Escalades with a price tag of over $100,000. Buying anything brand new up here, you are asking to get shafted. We bought our Escalade from the states and saved around $15K.
J666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:16 AM   #23
Bad@ssCamaro
Rogers' Rocks :-)
 
Bad@ssCamaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2015 1SS/1LE
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Western MA
Posts: 5,217
Here you Go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUR72GTO View Post
Someone is also including sales tax and other items. Our 2LT RS with sunroof, block heater, CAR COVER, with stick was $31,500 before taxes. And we bought it in the Lower Mainland.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J666 View Post
$31K for a 2LT/RS in Canada? No way. After taxes it was $44K + the extended warranty. Dealership told us we are buying the second Camaro sold in my province, so yeah, the dealership marked it up pretty high.

My dealer has had brand new Escalades with a price tag of over $100,000. Buying anything brand new up here, you are asking to get shafted. We bought our Escalade from the states and saved around $15K.
__________________
Former Camaros: (gone but not forgotten)
1976 LT Black/Black 305 V8 (Bone Stock)
1976 LT Black/White 305 V8 (Bone Stock) except for Cragar chrome rims (yep - #2)
1985 Z-28 Black/Black 305 L69 M5(Bone Stock) I know: slow

Current Camaro:
2015 CRT 1SS/1LE RS/Recaro's/NPP/Nav/Rear vision pkg./BA speaker upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
CAFE STANDARDS! Get used to them or vote our electeds in Washington out of office...........
Bad@ssCamaro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 04:44 AM   #24
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M
 
OUR72GTO's Avatar
 
Drives: SIM RS 6M 72 GTO 07 NBS Silverado
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kamloops,British Columbia
Posts: 4,623
You need to stop paying over retail. Our 2010 was our 22nd new GM vehicle.

And you wasted good money buying a warranty that does not kick in till the 36 months is up on the GM base. Our car was originally schedualed for production in Feb but was moved back 5 times. We ordered it in Nov 08.
__________________
CAMARO.. 2010 The Heart Beat is back in CHEVROLET
Now let's put it back in America

Last edited by OUR72GTO; 04-04-2012 at 12:36 PM.
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 11:18 AM   #25
2012ZL1
CaRaHoLiC
 
2012ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 ZL1,67 Cam,68 Biscayne 427 4 sp
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 1,701
You can't count taxes in the cost of the vehicle. You are never getting taxes back.
__________________
2012 ZL1
2.55 upper, 10" lower pullies, Innovators west billet hub and sfi balancer, solid blower drive isolator, 50 mm idler kit, full length S/S headers no cats, comp cams custom grind cam, comp roller rocker trunion kit, comp push rods,dual valve springs retainers and locks, Injector dynamics ID850 inectors, Rotofab ZL1 cold air kit, Lingenfelter 160 thermostat, Rotofab intercooler reservoir, stock plugs, LS7 90mm throttle body, GTO clutch reservoir mod, my own custom catch can, Tuning by Jannetty, install by me.
2012ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Edmunds CEO: If you can wait to buy, wait. Hetfield03 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 2 05-22-2011 06:12 PM
Think about this and the Z28 5th gen 13F20 Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics 41 09-04-2010 01:59 AM
Camaro wins Consumer Internet Car of the Year Award (over GT500 & Taurus SHO)! Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 30 02-11-2010 03:09 PM
1st year Camaro convertible production set at 20,000 cars. Magna to build roof. Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 52 02-09-2010 10:53 AM
Silverado 2007 Truck Of The Year KILLER74Z28 General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion 1 12-21-2006 01:59 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.