Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 03-06-2012, 08:05 AM   #1
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Talking WIND RESTRICTOR® Convertible Windscreen - Cool New Product @ APEX Motorsports!!!

WIND RESTRICTOR® Convertible Windscreen @ Apex Motorsports

Function and style.

Fast Ride:No Wind.

Your car looks sleek—but could it be sleeker? A Laser Etched Windscreen will add sharp distinction to your already impressive ride. With a lighted windscreen you can display your business' logo or show support for your local car club. The WIND RESTRICTOR® team of talented, dedicated design professionals can assist you in creating whatever kind of custom windscreens will best suit your convertible or roadster.

The WIND RESTRICTOR® is available in standard crystal clear plexi, or you can customize your WIND RESTRICTOR® with standard etching, custom etched logos or text and illumination in several standard colors or choose the color changing option that includes a remote control.

See more images, designs and get all the information at Apex Motorsports.

Last edited by Apex Motorsports; 03-28-2012 at 05:23 AM.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dodojoe View Post

Well, it arrived and I couldn't wait to see what this baby was going to look like!! I am not disappointed in the least. I didn't have time to do any of the wiring, just got it mounted and plugged it into the cirg lighter to see how it was going to look!! Love it, Love it!!

It is going to take a little time to get the wiring in the correct place and I didn't won't screw that up so the wiring will be a Sat. project. Besides my wife is getting a little jeolous of me being in the garage all the time working on these MODS!!

Thanks APEX MOTORSPORTS for working with me and helping me thru all these projects!! You all are the greatest!! Can't wait for you to see it in person.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apex motorsports, convertible, wind restrictor, windscreen