Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

ModBargains
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:40 AM   #276
WHAMMO

Drives: LS2 Fbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxspeed View Post
This manager was a real piece of work. He was grossly over weight. When he sat at his desk talking to me and had his elbows on the desk with his forearms extending up like he was resting his head in his hands. Tattood in large letters was "Big" on his right forearm and "Daddy" on his left. Needless to say I was incredibly less than impressed.
That is one of the best description of a sore dumbass!!! hahaahahah
WHAMMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #277
Cristoff

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS in Red Jewel
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNSONROD View Post
yeah and what if you dont have a friend that knows the dealership owner? i mean thats a nice feature but for the rest of us, we are screwed. here is the fax ppl. unless they think you will buy another car soon, they dont care. they have your money and dont give a rats behind after that. i got my car at campbell chevy in bowling green ky and they knew i was going to buy a new truck this year and still they screwed me on a repair on my old yukon. some of you guys give dealers way way too much credit as if they are human or something.
at the gates of hell most people will have to stop and go through the process, car salesmen will have an express lane so as not to hold them up.
Those are not only NOT the "fax", they are not even remotely accurate for most dealerships.

Please do not group all Dealerships together - we are not all the same.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #278
nightshift

Drives: Victory Red 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodj View Post
You basically screwed the guy over and now he's mad. What did you expect?
How is answering a survey honestly screwing the sales guy over? I'd say the sales guy screwed himself over with poor customer service.
nightshift is offline   Reply With Quote