Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Dynomax Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #29
oldfriend


 
Drives: Fiat 500 E
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: 32.7607/N. 16.95947/W
Posts: 7,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMikeZL1 View Post
pic
The little one is just looking to where you hide the keys .
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:04 AM   #30
rmyers

 
rmyers's Avatar
 
Drives: Both American Made
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 762
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos24-7 View Post
wow what a great wife you have! I am crying just reading your story. I have yet to get a Camaro yet but am here everyday checking things out. I could only dream that my wife would do the same for me.
Congradulations!
Thanks for your kind thoughts...
__________________

2012 ZL1 #213 M6 Black on Black
2013 ZL1 #2638 Convertible Auto
2010 Chevrolet Suburban
2011 GMC Seirra HD Denali
rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #31
Gio
 
Gio's Avatar
 
Drives: My car....
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 369
beast in black...
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:44 AM   #32
ZL1_Alkindi
Mechanical Engineer
 
ZL1_Alkindi's Avatar
 
Drives: Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Posts: 74
Send a message via MSN to ZL1_Alkindi
Picked up my ZL1 last week and been busy driving it....











__________________
ZL1_Alkindi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:03 AM   #33
CAM....ZL1

 
CAM....ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: BENTON, IL.
Posts: 980
nice
CAM....ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:36 AM   #34
rmyers

 
rmyers's Avatar
 
Drives: Both American Made
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Texas
Posts: 762
Very nice...could this be why I am all of a sudden wanting to be on vacation....
__________________

2012 ZL1 #213 M6 Black on Black
2013 ZL1 #2638 Convertible Auto
2010 Chevrolet Suburban
2011 GMC Seirra HD Denali
rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:52 AM   #35
SIRLOIN
Banned
 
Drives: Ms. Daisy
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nashville,Tn
Posts: 400
It looks like the 1 on the ZL1 badge is crooked...

Also it looks like your tailpipes aren't lined up either...


SIRLOIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:04 AM   #36
SlingShot


 
SlingShot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Seminole, Fl.
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRLOIN View Post
It looks like the 1 on the ZL1 badge is crooked...

Also it looks like your tailpipes aren't lined up either..
Dude, why don't you go down the hall, last door on the left that says Ford. You never have anything positive to say. I hear the Ford room has been looking for guys just like you, and where everything is perfect all the time. And meets all your standards, and where your mom is there to tuck you in at night.
__________________
SlingShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #37
SIRLOIN
Banned
 
Drives: Ms. Daisy
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nashville,Tn
Posts: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
Dude, why don't you go down the hall, last door on the left that says Ford. You never have anything positive to say. I hear the Ford room has been looking for guys just like you, and where everything is perfect all the time. And meets all your standards, and where your mom is there to tuck you in at night.
Dude you need to relax... First of all i wasn't talking to you or about your car. I wasn't raggin on his car or anyone's car for that matter...

I pointed something out that the owner might not have noticed so maybe he could fix it...

Did i say WTF GM you can't get sh!t right look at this??? NO! So mind your own damn business man! K...

By the way... My mother passed away two years ago a$$hole so maybe you should think about the sh!t you post before you wanna inject someones mother into the conversation!!!!
SIRLOIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:08 AM   #38
SlingShot


 
SlingShot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Seminole, Fl.
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRLOIN View Post
Dude you need to relax... First of all i wasn't talking to you or about your car. I wasn't raggin on his car or anyone's car for that matter...

I pointed something out that the owner might not have noticed so maybe he could fix it...

Did i say WTF GM you can't get sh!t right look at this??? NO! So mind your own damn business man! K...

By the way... My mother passed away two years ago a$$hole so maybe you should think about the sh!t you post before you wanna inject someones mother into the conversation!!!!




Go away, the subject has already been covered ... Life goes on, get over yourself ...
__________________
SlingShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:18 AM   #39
CAM....ZL1

 
CAM....ZL1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: BENTON, IL.
Posts: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRLOIN View Post
It looks like the 1 on the ZL1 badge is crooked...

Also it looks like your tailpipes aren't lined up either...



looks damn good to me....maybe camera angle on the exhaust...
on the zl1 the trunk line runs curved...so it appears off but its not
as I have one and it looks bad ass....
CAM....ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM   #40
SlingShot


 
SlingShot's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 ZL1 - #670
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Seminole, Fl.
Posts: 7,374
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAM....ZL1 View Post
looks damn good to me....maybe camera angle on the exhaust...
on the zl1 the trunk line runs curved...so it appears off but its not
as I have one and it looks bad ass....

The angle is normal, the SS and RS are the same. The ZL1 is more pronounced because it it longer.
__________________
SlingShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #41
joes407


 
joes407's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1m6 red hot #569
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: florida
Posts: 2,427
pics

pics
Attached Images
   
joes407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:08 PM   #42
KaotiK
 
KaotiK's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Alberta, Canada
Posts: 242
Black w/ carbon fiber insert!
Attached Images
    
__________________
2012 ZL1 #478, BLACK, 6 SPD MANUAL, EXPOSED CARBON FIBER HOOD, BLACK 10 SPOKE WHEELS, SUNROOF, SUEDED APP. PACKAGE.

1000 Initial Order 11/29/2011Doug Marshall Chevrolet
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 11/29/2011 - QBFFHK
2000 Order accepted by GM: 01/24/2012
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 01/24/2012TPW - 03/05/2012
3100 Sequenced: 02/20/2012
3300 Scheduled For Production:02/20/2012
3400 Broadcast: 02/22/2012
3800 Produced: 03/07/2012
4000 Available To Ship: 03/07/2012
4200 Shipped: 04/05/2012
5000 Delivered To The Dealer: 04/13/2012
6000 Delivered To Customer: 04/19/2012
KaotiK is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.