Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Old 05-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #1
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Cinci Area! I need 5+ cars for Fairfield Car Show.

Hey Cinci guys and gals,

This is a bit in advance but registration just opened and it doesn't last long. The City of Fairfield is going to have their classic car show on Sept. 17th. I have talked to they guy in charge and he agreed that if I could get atleast 5 confirmed 5gen Camaro's to attend that he would let a "Modern Camaro Section" into the show. Registration is about $12 and then about $18 on the day of the event I believe. Nothing is set in stone yet, I am just curious if anyone would like to attend. The event runs from 5pm-10pm. We can meet up early and cruise for a bit. Go get some lunch. It should be fun. I am not sure how the awards will work or if we would be eligible since we don't have classics. But who knows.

Let me know if anyone is interested and I will keep a list. Sorry about the such early notice but I need to figure out the numbers now. Since we are getting somewhat of a special treatment.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 11:19 PM   #2
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Maybe this won't be happening lol :/. Come on Cinci crew.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #3
rachykells
Gearhead rocker chick

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro
I could be in, potentially. Give me a little time to find out what my weekend rotation is going to be at the hospital, and then I can confirm or deny. I can count ahead my weekends and see if it's something I can swing over to.
Trifecta Tuned / VMAX ported TB / OBX LT headers / MRT v2.0 / Magnaflow Resonated X-pipe / Roto-Fab CAI / RX catch can / AAC Footwell Lights / Blacked-out Bowties / Smoked tails, side markers, reverse lights / 20% tint
rachykells is offline   Reply With Quote