Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 05-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #1
puzzzeler

Drives: 2012 2LS Inferno Orange
Talking APEX Motorsports

Wow ,is my one word statement !! These guys are great ,I orderd a CAI ,scoop, and washer fluid tank replacement kit , shipping was very fast and install was simple great instructions and the product ,very top quality well worth the money spent.I want to say thank you to you guys , I would definitely recommend and buy from them again.

puzzzeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
I've never bought anything for apex but they are one company I've never ever heard anything bad about. Seems like they Have top notch customer service! Good job Apex!
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzzeler View Post
Wow ,is my one word statement !! These guys are great ,I orderd a CAI ,scoop, and washer fluid tank replacement kit , shipping was very fast and install was simple great instructions and the product ,very top quality well worth the money spent.I want to say thank you to you guys , I would definitely recommend and buy from them again.

Thank you for your business and the great feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLE58 View Post
I've never bought anything for apex but they are one company I've never ever heard anything bad about. Seems like they Have top notch customer service! Good job Apex!
Everyone seems to think claiming to have the "best prices" is the secret to success but the truth is that no one has a significant pricing advantage. Instead of wasting our energy acting like used car salesmen we focus on treating our customers the way we like to be treated and on running an efficient operation that gets orders to our customers quickly.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #4
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Thank you for your business and the great feedback.

Everyone seems to think claiming to have the "best prices" is the secret to success but the truth is that no one has a significant pricing advantage. Instead of wasting our energy acting like used car salesmen we focus on treating our customers the way we like to be treated and on running an efficient operation that gets orders to our customers quickly.
I truly agree here. I rarely worry about the price more so than I'm concern with the customer service, and how they treat me as a consumer. Me being the consumer if I feel like the seller is willing to go above and beyond for me, then I seldomly worry about the price.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:55 PM   #5
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Apex is great. I have purchased several products from them and it has always been a great experience. Shipping is unbelievably fast.

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Doug Thorley Shorty Headers, JBA Hi Flow Cats, Borla S-Type Catback, o2 Sensor Extensions, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:08 PM   #6
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
Apex is great. I have purchased several products from them and it has always been a great experience. Shipping is unbelievably fast.
Thanks.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #7
rberns

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
I really wanted to put my order in this week, but I am going on vacation soon and didn't want the product sitting outside for the week I am gone. When I get back I will need to get in touch with Apex for my CAI intake, scoop, bottle relocation kit, and a strong MAF.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:54 PM   #8
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by rberns View Post
I really wanted to put my order in this week, but I am going on vacation soon and didn't want the product sitting outside for the week I am gone. When I get back I will need to get in touch with Apex for my CAI intake, scoop, bottle relocation kit, and a strong MAF.
Sounds good. We will be here when you are ready.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:41 PM   #9
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS CAI Inc. CAI, Cam, Tune
Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzzeler View Post

Looks great!! Thank you for choosing Cold Air Inductions Inc.!
Old 05-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #10
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill @ CAI Inc View Post
Looks great!!