Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #18
ClaymoreZ28

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM Camaro
Up to you really

The orange/red stripes on the black car look very nice - especially if you go with the inferno interior like car number 1 and the stripes add some character

Black can look bada$$ but can also look nondescript and the stripes do add some character/personality

If you are into starwars you could always call it SSITH too ;-)
Old 05-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #19
Number_9

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaymoreZ28 View Post
If you are into starwars you could always call it SSITH too ;-)
or FORSS

Number_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:34 AM   #20
DDustiNN

Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeySS/RS View Post
I've been looking through allot of the threads here on camaro5 and was looking for some help. I recently placed my order for a 2SS/RS Black on Black Camaro. I ordered it with Inferno Orange Metallic stripes and was wondering whether I should keep them or have them removed from my order? I've looked through allot of the photos on here and no one seems to have ordered the same package. I like the black as it gives it that edge, but thought stripes would add to the look.
Look here: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=194
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 01:37 AM   #21
MaroSS
ZL1

Drives: 10' SS/RS - Sold; 15' White ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeySS/RS View Post
I've been looking through allot of the threads here on camaro5 and was looking for some help. I recently placed my order for a 2SS/RS Black on Black Camaro. I ordered it with Inferno Orange Metallic stripes and was wondering whether I should keep them or have them removed from my order? I've looked through allot of the photos on here and no one seems to have ordered the same package. I like the black as it gives it that edge, but thought stripes would add to the look.
Personally I think the Black with Orange stripes looks really nice ... I dont think you can go wrong with that especially if you have the Black rims too lol im pretty sure you seen the FastLaneInc. Car?