Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions General 5th generation Camaro topics not covered by other subforums.

Old 05-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #26
mutant chicken
Mutant Member

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '10 Mini , 07 Harley
Park it in the driveway and you will attract a lot more customers, and you will make a lot of kids happy, especially the big ones , but keep in mind that you are attracting the same trouble that caused your wife to ask for it to be stored inside in the first place. You will be busy with the garage sale, or more than likely, you will be too busy answering questions about your car to help with the garage sale, and too busy keeping people off your car. If you do this good luck keeping your new baby form getting scratched.

Good luck what ever you decide.

mutant chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #27
Haole
My K9 partner and me

Drives: 10 IOM SS
MY QUESTION IS HOW IS ANYONE GETTING THEIR CARS? MINE IS VIN33913 ANS I CAN NOT GET IT BECAUSE THE BATTERY RECALL IS NOT FIXED AND I WAS TOLD THE KIT IS NOT EVEN OUT YET. ARE YOU ALL GETTING THE TEMP FIX DONE? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MINE IS IN THE SHOWROOM UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH. I AM HOPING THEY WILL AT LEAST PAY FOR THE TINT ON MY WINDOWS, BUT I WILL NOT HOLD MY BREATH.
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #28
Zeus
BOOOOOM MF'R!!

Drives: to Chipotle daily
Pictures with Bumblebee.....
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote