Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2012, 04:57 PM   #267
Zacheus83
 
Zacheus83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM LT/RS - 2008 CTS 3.6L
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
Congrats Allen be sure and check the California section as NorCal has allot going on.

Sent from my Damn phone
Will do, thank you!
Zacheus83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #268
Orange Krate
Not just any car!
 
Orange Krate's Avatar
 
Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 1,837
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacheus83 View Post
Hello.

I'm Allen, live in the Bay Area. Excited about my first Camaro! My wife was actually more excited than I was, until I took it home and stared at it in the driveway while the sun was setting... I fell in love! I'm off to tint it today, so I'll show some before and after pics in another post!

2012 IOM 1LT/RS

Congrats on buying a great car Allen! I just love my IOM Orange Krate. No matter what flavor or color these cars are "friend" magnets. They put a smile on the driver's face whether you own it or are driving one from a car rental. Regardless of where we live or what we look like, we share a common bond... our awesome cars. Hope we see you cruising down here in our part of the So Cal real estate.

Jim E.
Central Coast Camaro Club
__________________

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:58 PM   #269
LIM3
it's mind bottling..
 
LIM3's Avatar
 
Drives: SGM
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: miami floirda.
Posts: 5,395
car- 2011 1LT RS PACKAGE.

name Dani 20yrs young
im on right right btw
Attached Images
  
__________________
LIM3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:38 AM   #270
pump905
 
pump905's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/rs black with white rally
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: il
Posts: 256
My name is Tony cars name is Big Sexy 2011 2ss/rs
pump905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #271
Orange Krate
Not just any car!
 
Orange Krate's Avatar
 
Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
car- 2011 1LT RS PACKAGE.

name Dani 20yrs young
im on right right btw
Nice ride. I like the build thread. Congrats on the trophies. Well deserved. I like the lambo doors, wheels and all your mods thus far. I was just pondering what mods to do next on mine. I am thinking CAI, Throttle Body and tune in one shot. Have fun.
__________________

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:43 AM   #272
pump905
 
pump905's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2ss/rs black with white rally
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: il
Posts: 256
what the no pics lets try that again, My name Tony car is Big Sexy 2011 2ss/rs
Attached Images
   
pump905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #273
Orange Krate
Not just any car!
 
Orange Krate's Avatar
 
Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by pump905 View Post
My name is Tony cars name is Big Sexy 2011 2ss/rs

Tony you can never go wrong with a black Camaro! It looks awesome. Love the engine cover and CAI! Great job and good photos. Motor on!
__________________

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:26 AM   #274
Zacheus83
 
Zacheus83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM LT/RS - 2008 CTS 3.6L
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
Congrats on buying a great car Allen! I just love my IOM Orange Krate. No matter what flavor or color these cars are "friend" magnets. They put a smile on the driver's face whether you own it or are driving one from a car rental. Regardless of where we live or what we look like, we share a common bond... our awesome cars. Hope we see you cruising down here in our part of the So Cal real estate.

Jim E.
Central Coast Camaro Club
It's so true!! I haven't been this excited about a vehicle since... well, ever!

I got to take my car to one of the other company retail locations (where I work) and was meeting a couple of coworkers. There was a spot right in front of the retail store, so I took it. From where I parked, everyone in the entire store could look out the front door and see the Camaro up close.

I literally was mobbed and congratulated by my coworkers as I exited my vehicle (most who didn't know I had purchased a new car). It took over 20 minutes to move inside, and another 10 before we actually got to work after talking about the experience of buying and driving.

It honestly hasn't sunk in that I am driving the car that I've been drooling over for 2 years.
Zacheus83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:31 AM   #275
pyr0b0y
need....more....hp
 
pyr0b0y's Avatar
 
Drives: The Neighbor Hater
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Mateo, CA
Posts: 4,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zacheus83 View Post
It's so true!! I haven't been this excited about a vehicle since... well, ever!

I got to take my car to one of the other company retail locations (where I work) and was meeting a couple of coworkers. There was a spot right in front of the retail store, so I took it. From where I parked, everyone in the entire store could look out the front door and see the Camaro up close.

I literally was mobbed and congratulated by my coworkers as I exited my vehicle (most who didn't know I had purchased a new car). It took over 20 minutes to move inside, and another 10 before we actually got to work after talking about the experience of buying and driving.

It honestly hasn't sunk in that I am driving the car that I've been drooling over for 2 years.
Congrats on your purchase! Did you just pick it up recently at DGDG? We're going there on Friday to get some work done on our ABM camaro! Hopefully see you around. I'm around the Capitol Expressway, san jose area a lot.....you'll recognize me lol.....my car stands out a bit
__________________


Mast Motorsports Built LS3 Stroker 418, IPS GT35R Twin Turbos, Exedy GTO4XD Twin Disc Clutch, Aeromotive A1000 Eliminator Stealth Fuel Pump, AEM Meth Injection, DSS 1400hp Axels, BC Coilovers, Pfadt & BMR Suspension, Hawk HPS Pads, Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Hurst Shifter, Custom Roll Cage by Blu808, T3 Ports, 22" Custom Concave Mesh Rims
pyr0b0y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 10:51 PM   #276
Zacheus83
 
Zacheus83's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 IOM LT/RS - 2008 CTS 3.6L
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0b0y View Post
Congrats on your purchase! Did you just pick it up recently at DGDG? We're going there on Friday to get some work done on our ABM camaro! Hopefully see you around. I'm around the Capitol Expressway, san jose area a lot.....you'll recognize me lol.....my car stands out a bit
Yes I bought it from Capitol Chevy, and DGDG.com is on my temporary license plate, so I assume it's from them. I got it July 4th.

p.s. Nice car!!
Zacheus83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #277
RSloth
[COTW- Never!]
 
RSloth's Avatar
 
Drives: Slothy; Sloth-like
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: California
Posts: 831
Thought Id post myself in here....

I'm Cory
2011 RJT 2LT RS :]f
Attached Images
  
__________________
RSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #278
Orange Krate
Not just any car!
 
Orange Krate's Avatar
 
Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 1,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataWave View Post
Thought Id post myself in here....

I'm Cory
2011 RJT 2LT RS :]f
Welcome Cory! Firefighter hey? I see the helmet in the window. What department? Nice ride. Love the stripes.
__________________

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #279
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless
 
Iwantone2's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: OC Cali
Posts: 9,618
Nice of you to introduce yourself, Cory! I'm sure I'll see you around sometime!
__________________
Iwantone2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:02 PM   #280
Muhib
 
Muhib's Avatar
 
Drives: Green, Black Stripe Chevy Camaro Lt
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Fremont
Posts: 38
HI my name is Muhib i am new in Camaro5 I have 2010 Camaro Green I am living in Fremont,Thank you guys

Muhib is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
An invitation from the Henry/Settlemire family.... fbodfather 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 40 08-17-2009 03:17 PM
Family. . . 09fathomgreen Off-topic Discussions 18 12-09-2008 08:19 PM
Just got my suppliers discount confirmed!!!!!!! shroomjohn Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 73 10-05-2008 03:02 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.