Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

PFYC
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 07-22-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
zer0ss

Drives: 2012 Camaro V6 LFX
Juiced Motorsports - MY HERO

Something else to get you to order from Juiced Motorsports other than the insane package deals that they have lined up - in particular that MRT2.0 and CAI intake deal.

I have an amazing reason to make all my purchases at Juiced in the future. I stared at the checkout button long and hard purchasing their 2012 Bowtie package and made the plunge - the only way to get it cheaper is when a member pulls it off a wreck. That night I received payment confirmation and an email detailing shipments. I eagerly watched the tracking info, the exhaust arrived in 2 days, but for some reason my intake stayed in transit... for hours, then days... I started to get worried. It's kind of hard to assume someone will do the right thing these days. If Fedex lost the package, it's wasn't Juiced Motorsports fault that Fedex screwed up.

I gave Juiced a call - thats all it took. Even before Fedex was willing to call it lost, Juiced boxed up another black powder coated CAI and sent it on its way.

For the open lines of communication, straight forward customer service, and a willingness to work around Fedex's monumental blunder (1st lost shipment they or I've had), I've made Juiced my goto supplier for performance parts.

Even now when I click the old tracking number it still shows in transit... and since then, I've gotten my 2012 CAI intake, MRT2.0 exhaust, and an ADM scoop and WW relocation kit all from Juiced.

Juiced Motorsports- probably the only vendor who has lapped the delivery service they use.
zer0ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 12:08 AM   #2
Lil' Nasty
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: Supercharged V6
Glad they took care of you, Jason is a great guy

Tags
juiced motorsports, review, vendors