Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Camaro Fest Discussions > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2012, 07:45 PM   #1
Ryan@Lingenfelter
 
Ryan@Lingenfelter's Avatar
 
Drives: 1998 Camaro Z28
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 172
Enter for your chance to ride in the LPE Optima Challenge L28!

Win a ride around the track in the Lingenfelter Optima Challenge L28 Camaro driven by Danny Popp on the Autocross Track at Camaro Fest 2012. Lingenfelter is going to draw 3 random winners from all entries received with all proceeds going to The Lone Survivor Foundation. The mission of the Lone Survivor Foundation restores, empowers, and renews hope for our wounded warriors and their families through health, wellness, and therapeutic support. www.lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering's impressive L/28 Camaro was the overall winner of the OPTIMA(r) Faceoff at Road America, posting the event's fastest time in the BFGoodrich Hot Lap Challenge of 1:39.412 at the hands of driver Danny Popp. This event was held June 22-24th 2012.

The modified 2010 Camaro L28 is used to develop and test Lingenfelter and partner company components. It is powered by a Lingenfelter 427 CID/7.0L crate engine; Tremec 6 speed transmission; LPE 9.5" rear axle; Pedders Suspension "Justice Package" including coil-over struts, sway bars and bushings; Brembo Brakes; Forgeline Wheels; and Goodyear tires.

Running the short course at Road America, the Camaro reached speeds in excess of 148 MPH and measured 1.35G's in the corners. All the components to build this potent ride, as well as turnkey cars, are available at www.lingenfelter.com.

The more entries you buy the better your chances of winning and also supporting a good cause. Tickets are $5ea. Click here to buy tickets!

Ryan


Name:  lpe2.jpg
Views: 1393
Size:  148.1 KB

Name:  lpe1.jpg
Views: 1235
Size:  232.8 KB

Name:  lpe3.jpg
Views: 2317
Size:  160.8 KB
Ryan@Lingenfelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,496
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,281
:(
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 08:46 PM   #4
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
:(
Are you sure you can't go?????
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:01 PM   #5
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Are you sure you can't go?????
Let's just say I will have very short notice of whats going to happen so no travelling for me..... Boooooooooo.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #6
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShnOmac View Post
Let's just say I will have very short notice of whats going to happen so no travelling for me..... Boooooooooo.
Gah... I don't miss those days at all.
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:20 PM   #7
John Deere Racer

 
John Deere Racer's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 zl1 m6
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Williamsport,IN
Posts: 915
How much $ to drive... I hate not Being in control

Lol
__________________
2013 ZL1 M6 black on black 10 spokes

592rwhp 616rwtq bolt ons only
www.mikenorrismotorsports.com
Www.lgmotorsports.com
John Deere Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 09:21 PM   #8
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Gah... I don't miss those days at all.
I hear it's going to be 10 days notice.... I am not going to miss these days either.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:07 PM   #9
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan@Lingenfelter View Post
Win a ride around the track in the Lingenfelter Optima Challenge L28 Camaro driven by Danny Popp on the Autocross Track at Camaro Fest 2012. Lingenfelter is going to draw 3 random winners from all entries received with all proceeds going to The Lone Survivor Foundation. The mission of the Lone Survivor Foundation restores, empowers, and renews hope for our wounded warriors and their families through health, wellness, and therapeutic support. www.lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering's impressive L/28 Camaro was the overall winner of the OPTIMA(r) Faceoff at Road America, posting the event's fastest time in the BFGoodrich Hot Lap Challenge of 1:39.412 at the hands of driver Danny Popp. This event was held June 22-24th 2012.

The modified 2010 Camaro L28 is used to develop and test Lingenfelter and partner company components. It is powered by a Lingenfelter 427 CID/7.0L crate engine; Tremec 6 speed transmission; LPE 9.5" rear axle; Pedders Suspension "Justice Package" including coil-over struts, sway bars and bushings; Brembo Brakes; Forgeline Wheels; and Goodyear tires.

Running the short course at Road America, the Camaro reached speeds in excess of 148 MPH and measured 1.35G's in the corners. All the components to build this potent ride, as well as turnkey cars, are available at www.lingenfelter.com.

The more entries you buy the better your chances of winning and also supporting a good cause. Tickets are $5ea. Click here to buy tickets!

Ryan
Can we buy onsite?
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #10
Mike@Lingenfelter
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 19
Tickets will be available for purchase at the Lingenfelter booth during Camaro5 Fest.

Buying them on-line will increase your chance at winning. All on-site purchased entrants will go in for the Saturday drawing. Tickets purchased on-line will be eligible for both Friday and Saturday drawing.

We will be drawing 3 tickets per day for ride alongs with Danny.

Our driver, Danny Popp, will give you a ride you will never forget. He uses all the power and tire the car has, every run. Where can you have a chance to go around the track in a car this fast, and support the people that give us the freedom to do events like this at the same time.
Mike@Lingenfelter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #11
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,282
This will be cool!
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #12
Bruce@raymondsperformance
 
Bruce@raymondsperformance's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 708
A ride With Danny is something you will not sooon forget
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@Lingenfelter View Post
Tickets will be available for purchase at the Lingenfelter booth during Camaro5 Fest.

Buying them on-line will increase your chance at winning. All on-site purchased entrants will go in for the Saturday drawing. Tickets purchased on-line will be eligible for both Friday and Saturday drawing.

We will be drawing 3 tickets per day for ride alongs with Danny.

Our driver, Danny Popp, will give you a ride you will never forget. He uses all the power and tire the car has, every run. Where can you have a chance to go around the track in a car this fast, and support the people that give us the freedom to do events like this at the same time.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #13
ShnOmac


 
ShnOmac's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Silverado SS, 2009 G8 GT
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PNW
Posts: 13,281
Just in case somebody missed the L28 threads...









Last edited by ShnOmac; 07-25-2012 at 06:58 PM.
ShnOmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:48 PM   #14
khislop007
ZEUSS
 
khislop007's Avatar
 
Drives: Hard!
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Cayman Islands
Posts: 2,571
Just purchased mine!
__________________
khislop007 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.