Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Hellion Power Systems
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's Wheel Woolies Premium Wheel Cleaning Tools

An awesome tool to have in your cleaning supplies is our NEW "Wheel Woolies", but a question that gets asked is what sets ours apart from 'the other guys woolies'?

In a word "MORE"... we took an already great tool and improved them! More wool, denser fiber packing, larger and/or longer handles.
Each woolie has been tweaked to give you better performance, more cleaning options, and the same great durability backed by the Adam's 110% satisfaction guarantee!

I love these things, they have so many uses for cleaning they'll quickly become one of your favorite items.

Adam's Wheel Woolies Premium Wheel Cleaning Tools
  • High Quality Wool Fibers Clean Safely
  • Long Flexible Handles for Tight Spaces
  • Variety of Sizes Included
  • Made in the USA!

With the variety of sizes and designs on todays wheels finding a solution that will work for your car can be difficult. High performance brakes and tight clearances around wheels, fenders, and other areas of your car can mean cleaning becomes difficult. Thanks to Adam's New Wheel Woolies Wheel Cleaning Tools you'll have more options than ever when it comes to cleaning your car!

Made from ultra high quality, densely packed, wool fibers each Adam's Wheel Woolie is safe for all delicate surfaces, yet still durable enough to clean tough areas like fender linings, brake calipers, and deep inside the hoop of your custom wheels! The long, high strength, flexible shafts are metal free and extremely durable.

Use Adam's Wheel Woolie Wheel Cleaning Tools to take on the inner hoop of your wheels to give them that like new look. Have a large performance braking system with low clearance to the wheel? No problem! The medium and small Adam's Wheel Woolies compress nicely to fit into almost any tight space for safe and effective cleaning.

You'll also love the Adam's Wheel Woolies around your cars grill, exhaust tip, or any other area where traditional cleaning isn't easy. Simply soak the thick wool tips with your preferred soap or cleaner for the job and use the variety of sizes to clean anywhere on your vehicle.

Best of all, they're MADE IN THE USA and backed with Adam's unconditional 110% Satisfaction Guarantee!

Dimensions:
Large = 1/2" x 18" shaft, 3.5" x 6" wool head.
Medium = 1/2" x 18" shaft, 2" x 5" wool head.
Small = 1/4" x 8" shaft, 1" x 3" wool head.

Some side-by-side comparison shots for a visual.

Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:21 AM   #2
LED Crazy
okcamaros.com

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS IOM L99
I am guessing these are better than the brushes?
LED Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:14 AM   #3
Adam's Polishes

Better? No... a quality boars hair brush is still the ideal tool for doing most of your wheels, these are just a way to get into the barrel of the wheel, clean around the calipers, and any other tight spaces all over the car. Great for exhaust tips, engine bays, grills, low clearance on fender liners, around the hinges in your door jams, etc.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:27 AM   #4
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Can't wait to try
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #5
Coop

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
These things are awesome. Been using them a few weeks and the only thing bad I have to say is I really do not use the really small brush. I wished that you could buy the brushes individually because I love the big one. Againt these are awesome brushes.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
2010 Camaro 1SS Inferno Orange Magnusson Supercharger Installed and Tuned by ADM Performance, Roto Fab CAI IOM painted, MBRP Cat Back Exhaust, Barton Industries Short Shifter, Clear Image Headers, Pedders coilovers, BMR Front/Rear sway bars Trailing Arms and End Links, VMax ported TB
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 03:56 PM   #6
Kunihiro1

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS
I just bought a set of these a few weeks ago. All three sizes are great, the small one especially for getting to those powder coated calipers.

Dylan, this may be a stupid question, but what's the best way to wash these?

Allen

'69 SS Camaro
2SS/RS, CGM, Magnaflow Exhaust, Pfadt Suspension, Airaid intake (Sold)

71 RS Camaro (Sold)
Z Car (Sorry, Nissan 350Z)
Kunihiro1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #7
Adam's Polishes

I spray mine down with a little APC after every use, and stick them in a bucket of clean water to soak. Then when I'm completely done with the wash or detail, rinse them really well, quick visual inspection for debris and hang dry.

Old 07-31-2012, 10:36 PM   #8
Lil' Nasty
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: Supercharged V6
Dylan, Im going to pick these up. Mainly for my dads vette. I have a question though, (he has the spider type chrome rims) and been using steel wool to make it pop more will these woollies get out the caked up break dust and etc on the inside of the the rim? Thanks

Edit: or at least the majority of the dirt, there's no clearance to clean the inside of the rim
Old 08-01-2012, 03:24 AM   #9
kenkartasasmita
COTW [4/23/12]

Drives: Camaro Of The Week.
waiting for the vid. hehe

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession

2010 Camaro V6 1LT | Kooks Catback Exhaust + MBRP exhaust tips | TF3 Stripes | GM Transformers Emblem and Door Sill | Stillen splitter | GMX rear diffuser | K&N CAI | Pulstar iridium spark plugs. | Gm High Wing Spoiler | BBK LT Headers | BMR 4 Point Strut Bar | BMR 1" Lowering Springs | ZL1 Side Skirt | Black Ice-olator | Trifecta Tune |

My Build Thread
kenkartasasmita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 05:25 AM   #10
2SSJIM

Drives: CRT ZL1 #1400
Where can I get them at?
2SSJIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:18 PM   #11
Lil' Nasty
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: Supercharged V6
Quote: