|08-01-2012, 01:34 PM||#1|
Boiler Up!! POTFH
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IOM Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Chicago, IL
For Sale: 2011 2SS/RS IOM Camaro
I unfortunately have to put up for sale my gorgeous 2011 2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic Camaro that comes LOADED with virtually every option possible.
I have 19,XXX miles on it so it's still has the 3 year/36,000 bumper to bumper warranty through July of 2014. In addition, it comes standard with the five year, 100,000 mile power train warranty.
I bought this brand new from the Chevy dealership so it's a one owner vehicle.
I take EXTREMELY good care of everything I own, and this car was no exception. It was NEVER washed through a automatic car washer. It's always been done by hand.. The car has never seen snow (was stored in the garage last winter). The paint is immaculate. Both the interior and exterior look brand new. Synthetic oil changes have been made at their scheduled times.
If you're in the market for a Camaro, then I'm sure you know most of the basics of this car as I could write a novel describing how incredible the entire experience is when driving this car. Here are some highlights:
- Engine is a 6.2L V8 pushing out 426 HP
- Automatic Transmission with manual paddleshiffter option
- Performance suspension
- Stabilitrak w/ Traction Control
- BREMBO performance brakes
- Dual Mode Exhaust w/ polished tips
- Rear spoiler
- 20" Polished Aluminum Wheels
- Halogen Headlights
- Ultrasonic Rear Park Assist (sensors on the rear bumper)
- HUD (Heads Up Display)
- Boston Acoustics PREMIUM nine speaker audio system
- 4 pack gauge cluster
- Orange Leather bucket seats
- Heated Driver & Passenger Seats
- Leather wrapped steering wheel w/ Audio Controls
- White Stripes
- RS Package, which includes the bigger wheels, Body Color Roof Ditch Molding, High Intensity Discharge Headlights w/ Halo Rings, and RS Unique Tail Lamps
- Interior Accent Trim Package, which includes Inferno Orange accents on the front & rear seats, and accent stitching on the steering wheel, shift knob, door armrest, center console, and seats.
- Remote Starter
- Inferno Orange Metallic Painted Engine Cover
Personally Added Items:
- CAI Cold Air Intake
- GM OEM Heritage Grill painted Inferno Orange
- Muffler Delete (Sounds Great)
- Lloyd Floor mats with Orange exterior and "Camaro SS" stitching
- Window Tint
- Tinted Side Markers
The car has a sticker price of $40,855, and like I mentioned as virtually every option you could get when ordering this vehicle. Gas mileage is pretty good considering its a powerful V8 engine (I average close to 23 MPG on the highway which is fantastic).
PM me if you have any questions or call/text at 317-918-3838. Serious Inquiries only please.
I am located in downtown Chicago. Depending on location and how serious the potential buyer is, I'd be willing to drive a bit to meet up if you wanted to look at it.
KBB (without the 'personally added items' ) is at $34,500...listing for just $31,500
Thanks for looking
Last edited by Purdue2011SS; 08-07-2012 at 10:53 PM.
|2ss, camaro, chevrolet, chicago, iom|