Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,282
1LE Suspension Package Part Numbers

Thanks to MS3DALE, I was able to get a hold of the FE6 parts numbers from the 1LE. I know some of you are eager to get your hands on them so I'm going to share. I also marked each one to show what packages also use those parts so no one orders something they already have!

Strut Tower Brace (LT, SS, 1LE) - 22756880
Front Wheel Hubs (ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22924741
Rear Wheel Hubs (ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22924740
Front Coil Spring (SS, 1LE) (2) - 92245257
Front Strut (1LE) (passenger side) - 22812984
Front Strut (1LE) (drivers side) - 22812985
Front Sway Bar (1LE) - 22812946
Front Sway End Link (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (passenger side) - 22842515
Front Sway End Link (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (drivers side) - 22842516
Rear Shock Mount (1LE) (passenger side upper) - 22922446
Rear Shock Mount (1LE) (driver side upper) - 22922445
Rear Coil Spring (SS, 1LE) (2) - 92195466
Rear Shocks (1LE) (2) - 22812987
Rear Sway Bar (ZL1, 1LE) - 22786260
Rear Sway Bar Endlink (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22761221
Rear Lower Control Arm (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 20942237 (Needed for 2010-2011 cars for sway bar conversion)
Rear Toe Link (ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22845487
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.

Last edited by nak3dsnake; 04-29-2013 at 05:27 PM.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

 
Jason@JacFab's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central Point, OR
Posts: 4,588
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
The rear swarbar, and toe link part numbers are the same as the ZL1 part numbers in the previous part number thread... The front sway bar number is different though.
__________________

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2016 Camaro 1LT RS; NGM; 2.0T A8.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
The rear swarbar, and toe link part numbers are the same as the ZL1 part numbers in the previous part number thread... The front sway bar number is different though.
Yeah, so are the rear shock mounts. I put it all together so its in one place for those who want them.
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

 
Jason@JacFab's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central Point, OR
Posts: 4,588
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
Yeah, so are the rear shock mounts. I put it all together so its in one place for those who want them.
Maybe make a note that they are ZL1 parts so someone doesn't order them accidently thinking they are 1LE? Or do the ZL1 and 1LE share the same rear parts, and the 1LE just has different front parts?

So ARE the front sway bar and end link numbers for the 1LE?
__________________

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2016 Camaro 1LT RS; NGM; 2.0T A8.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:36 AM   #5
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
Maybe make a note that they are ZL1 parts so someone doesn't order them accidently thinking they are 1LE? Or do the ZL1 and 1LE share the same rear parts, and the 1LE just has different front parts?

So ARE the front sway bar and end link numbers for the 1LE?
The front sway bar is the 1LE sway bar. The rear parts are shared with the ZL1. The only 1LE specific parts are the front sway bar, struts and shocks. I labeled the list to show what models share the same parts.
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.

Last edited by nak3dsnake; 08-17-2012 at 10:47 AM.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
Jason@JacFab
www.jacfab.com

 
Jason@JacFab's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 1LT RS Camaro; 72 Chevelle
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central Point, OR
Posts: 4,588
Send a message via AIM to Jason@JacFab Send a message via MSN to Jason@JacFab
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
The front sway bar is the 1LE sway bar. The rear parts are shared with the ZL1. The only 1LE specific parts are the front sway bar, struts and shocks. I labeled the list to show what models share the same parts.
Ahhhh, I did not know they they shared parts, I was under the impression that all the 1LE stuff was different. Thanks that clears things up a bit... Guess I can order some stuff now Are the 2010 & 2012+ front sway bar end links the same?

Any chance for a complete 1LE diff part number yet?
__________________

Specializing in attractive "no drill" front license plate brackets for the 2010+ Camaro Check out our new website! www.jacfab.com
2016 Camaro 1LT RS; NGM; 2.0T A8.
Jason@JacFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 10:58 AM   #7
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacnJsn95 View Post
Ahhhh, I did not know they they shared parts, I was under the impression that all the 1LE stuff was different. Thanks that clears things up a bit... Guess I can order some stuff now Are the 2010 & 2012+ front sway bar end links the same?

Any chance for a complete 1LE diff part number yet?
I didn't ask for it but I can. The current SS diff is $1821.43 though. prepare to pay a bit more for a complete 1LE diff. XD The 2012 front endlinks are much thicker and use larger 12mm studs instead of the 10mm used on the 2010 links.
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #8
Sleepy
 
Sleepy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LS M6 SW
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 88
How about springs? Are they the same as ZL1?
ZL1 Front Spring - 20954688
ZL1 Rear Spring - 20942619
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:32 PM   #9
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
How about springs? Are they the same as ZL1?
ZL1 Front Spring - 20954688
ZL1 Rear Spring - 20942619
The 1LE springs are the same as the standard SS springs.
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #10
Sleez

 
Sleez's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010, 2LT, RS, 6M, ABM (#1893) SOLD
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Willits, CA
Posts: 1,438
prices from GMpartsgiant.com;


Strut Tower Brace (LT, SS, 1LE) - 22756880 $117.59
Wheel Hubs (ZL1, 1LE) (4) - 25954415 $244.65 ea
Front Strut (1LE) (passenger side) -22812984 $81.82
Front Strut (1LE) (drivers side) - 22812985 $81.82
Front Sway Bar (1LE) - 22812946 $110.88
Front Sway End Link (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (passenger side) - 22842515 $31.18
Front Sway End Link (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (drivers side) - 22842516 $31.18
Rear Shock Mount (1LE) (passenger side upper) - 22922446 $34.57
Rear Shock Mount (1LE) (driver side upper) - 22922445 $34.57
Rear Shocks (1LE) (2) - 22812987 $215.19 ea
Rear Sway Bar (ZL1, 1LE) - 22786260 $113.88
Rear Sway Bar Endlink (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22761221 $16.46 ea
Rear Lower Control Arm (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 20942237 (Needed for 2010-2011 car conversion) $37.42
Rear Toe Link (ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22845487 $67.94 ea

rear shocks and hubs are pricey!! curious about the Rear Shock mount pricing?

Last edited by Sleez; 08-21-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: corrected shock mount p/n and $
Sleez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #11
Sleepy
 
Sleepy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LS M6 SW
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 88
You are right. They never mentioned about springs being different. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I assumed springs are different because of dampers are different and ZL1 shock mounts lead me to think of ZL1 springs. Now that I thought about it, ZL1 shock mounts are needed for mono-tube rear dampers as they are longer compare to twin-tube in SS so they have to be mounted higher like ZL1. I am a little disappointed since I was hoping for lower ride height and higher rate of ZL1 springs but thanks for clearing it up.
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #12
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team
 
So Cal Camaro's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sunny So Cal
Posts: 3,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleez View Post
prices from GMpartsgiant.com;


Strut Tower Brace (LT, SS, 1LE) - 22756880 $117.59
Wheel Hubs (ZL1, 1LE) (4) - 25954415 $244.65 ea
Front Strut (1LE) (passenger side) -22812984 $81.82
Front Strut (1LE) (drivers side) - 22812985 $81.82
Front Sway Bar (1LE) - 22812946 $110.88
Front Sway End Link (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (passenger side) - 22842515 $31.18
Front Sway End Link (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (drivers side) - 22842516 $31.18
Rear Shock Mount (ZL1, 1LE) (passenger side upper) - 22836734 $75.44
Rear Shock Mount (ZL1, 1LE) (driver side upper) - 22836727 $36.61
Rear Shocks (1LE) (2) - 22812987 $215.19 ea
Rear Sway Bar (ZL1, 1LE) - 22786260 $113.88
Rear Sway Bar Endlink (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22761221 $16.46 ea
Rear Lower Control Arm (SS, ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 20942237 (Needed for 2010-2011 car conversion) $37.42
Rear Toe Link (ZL1, 1LE) (2) - 22845487 $67.94 ea

rear shocks and hubs are pricey!! curious about the Rear Shock mount pricing?
Well, that's about $2250 not counting the wheels and tires, 1LE package is a pretty good deal overall....
__________________
So Cal Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 12:57 AM   #13
nak3dsnake


 
nak3dsnake's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2LT/RS M6
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 2,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy View Post
You are right. They never mentioned about springs being different. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I assumed springs are different because of dampers are different and ZL1 shock mounts lead me to think of ZL1 springs. Now that I thought about it, ZL1 shock mounts are needed for mono-tube rear dampers as they are longer compare to twin-tube in SS so they have to be mounted higher like ZL1. I am a little disappointed since I was hoping for lower ride height and higher rate of ZL1 springs but thanks for clearing it up.
Indeed. You can however run the ZL1 Springs with the 1LE dampers. There's currently a 2LT running ZL1 Coil springs with zero issues.
__________________
Looks: AAC P13W DRLs, Heritage Grille, RS Embroidered Headrests, GM Door Sill Plates, GM Premium Floor Mats, Body Color Engine Cover, LLT Mobile 1 Oil Cap, ZL1 Sport Pedals, 3M Clear Bra.
Performance: Vararam Ram Air Intake, Hurst Short Throw Shifter w/ Hurst Hard Drive Pistol Grip, IDEALG Clutch Master Cylinder, RX Catch can, GTO clutch fluid reservoir, Brembo Brakes, 1LE Track Pack, GMPP Exhaust Upgrade.
nak3dsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:14 AM   #14
Sleepy
 
Sleepy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 LS M6 SW
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by nak3dsnake View Post
Indeed. You can however run the ZL1 Springs with the 1LE dampers. There's currently a 2LT running ZL1 Coil springs with zero issues.
You can doesn't mean you should. Springs and dampers are matched pairs. You can run FE5 springs with FE2 dampers but they are not optimal. SS springs are really too soft for motorsport. How many sets of dampers does GM need for one set of springs? FE3, FE4, and now FE6?
Sleepy is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.