Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences Share review & feedback on vendors and sellers

Old 08-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #1
Haole
My K9 partner and me

Drives: 10 IOM SS
Mahalo to Apex Paul & everyone there

I woild like to thank everyone at Apex. I live in Hawaii and of course shipping is limited (and expensive). Paul went the extra step to notice a post of mine on a thread. I was interested in a heatshield for my Camaro. Well Paul sent me a message and looked into other means of shipping, long story short I just got off the phone with Victoria with Apex. My order was placed and will be shipped soon.
Customer service like this is priceless and I will for sure give future business to them.

Again, Mahalo
Craig
Haole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haole View Post
I woild like to thank everyone at Apex. I live in Hawaii and of course shipping is limited (and expensive). Paul went the extra step to notice a post of mine on a thread. I was interested in a heatshield for my Camaro. Well Paul sent me a message and looked into other means of shipping, long story short I just got off the phone with Victoria with Apex. My order was placed and will be shipped soon.
Customer service like this is priceless and I will for sure give future business to them.

Again, Mahalo
Craig
I am very happy to hear that. Thank you for your order and the feedback.
Old 08-27-2012, 04:11 PM   #3
Haole
My K9 partner and me

Just checked on my order, my package will be here in a few hours. Delivery is today. Not sure how quick I would have received it using your normal delivery, but not bad for being mailed out on Friday and getting it on Monday.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #4
Apex Paul

Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Quote:

Again, Mahalo
Craig
Glad I could help.

Quote:
Just checked on my order, my package will be here in a few hours. Delivery is today. Not sure how quick I would have received it using your normal delivery, but not bad for being mailed out on Friday and getting it on Monday.
We make Jimmy John's look like a bunch of geriatrics.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:44 PM   #5
Haole
My K9 partner and me

Soon as I get off my a** and decided whether or not to get the CAI I will be calling or ordering online.

Craig
Old 08-30-2012, 08:05 AM   #6
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Soon as I get off my a** and decided whether or not to get the CAI I will be calling or ordering online.

Craig
We will be ready when you are.