Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 08-30-2012, 06:46 AM   #295
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailbreaker77 View Post
This one? Or I mean this blue?

more like this blue if possible.........if it doesn't look right then use the blue like it was in your design change

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1300x575.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:10 AM   #296
bluebox

Drives: '12 1SS LS3 IBM/SIM
Wow, this is great - love to have one too. Dark blue background w/silver lettering, of course! If you could use a font like Copperplate (comes with OSX, don't think there's one with Windows), that would be cool too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._with_Mac_OS_X

I went to school for graphic design a lifetime ago, and have all the tools to do stuff like this, but just not the time anymore - go figure...

Bluebox is a handle I've used on net forums for 15+ years, doesn't have anything to do with the car, but I'll roll with it. (If anyone can guess the real reference, I'll buy your lunch at the next meet! Assuming I can make it, of course...) Good thing I didn't get the red jewel tint, I guess...

Thanks a ton--

Now: Invo's on Nurburgs | Ext. Eng. catch can | heritage grille
Next: a few Pedders bits, tighten it up | better sways | drop coils, maybe | CAI, exhaust, JRE tune
Then I'm done, I swear.

bluebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:08 AM   #297
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Jeff, if I can get mine like Julians.....except where his is red....I would like mine to be the blue similar to the one on the homepage with our decal. Plus if you could add this hawk symbol somwhere around the name... and the name in Neuropol font.....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! don't know if you can see a copy of the font below on the left....for some reason I can't blow it up?

.................................................. .....
Silverhawk

Jim,

I colored in your Logo first and it was just to much for the background so I had to color it differently. Here is the image I put a SH with it I don't know maybe you can make it an Avatar or something I figured since I did it anyways I'd give it to you.

__________________________________________________ _______

Here is the Sig if it looks OK to you let me know and I can scale it down to the correct size. It's double the size so just scale it down 50% or like I said I can do it if you like. If you have any changes I'll definitely scale it down after the changes are made.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:30 AM   #298
Trailbreaker77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebox View Post
Wow, this is great - love to have one too. Dark blue background w/silver lettering, of course! If you could use a font like Copperplate (comes with OSX, don't think there's one with Windows), that would be cool too. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._with_Mac_OS_X

Thanks a ton--
Copperplate Standard or the Script version? So you want a blue background and all the text, numbers & underline all in Silver?

How about the Camaro Silhouette what color do you want that?
Old 08-30-2012, 11:38 AM   #299
bluebox

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheaccount View Post
The bluebox was a device capable of producing tones at the frequencies needed to fool the telephone system. People used them for phone pranks or for illegal activities because calls could not be traced.

Did I win?
Damn. Should've known better, making a bet like this in the google/wikipedia era... unless you already knew — in which case, hat's off!

Problem for you collecting is when I'll be able to get to another meet, and when you're there too. Not that I'm worried we'll be going to any $50+/plate establishments soon.

Hmmm... speaking of trivia, maybe I should pull up some Chevy/Camaro/gearhead trivia for a future meet, maybe we can give away stuff... like Jim's leftover window decals...

Next: a few Pedders bits, tighten it up | better sways | drop coils, maybe | CAI, exhaust, JRE tune
Then I'm done, I swear.

Old 08-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #300
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Jim,

I colored in your Logo first and it was just to much for the background so I had to color it differently. Here is the image I put a SH with it I don't know maybe you can make it an Avatar or something I figured since I did it anyways I'd give it to you.

Here is the Sig if it looks OK to you let me know and I can scale it down to the correct size. It's double the size so just scale it down 50% or like I said I can do it if you like. If you have any changes I'll definitely scale it down after the changes are made.

Wow, I am wondering if I should have the car and my name in the yellow or just the car????? I love the hawk, thats awesome, but I may be a little bland having the car and my name is silver? The emblem deal you did would make a great avatar....plus I may have to get that on my car somewhere........awesome work Jeff..

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 08-30-2012 at 12:10 PM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 11:55 AM   #301
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Jim,

whoa! thats pretty cool! hmmm makes me wonder if you can get me 2 sheep in mine! hahaha ive already saw the frog and now a hawk? why not have 2 sheep! and if they were blind? LMAO
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:06 PM   #302
SILVERHAWK

^^^^^^ yeah two sheep....thats funny!~!!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #303
Trailbreaker77

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Wow, I am wondering if I should have the car and my name in the yellow or just the car????? I love the hawk, thats awesome, but I may be a little bland having the car and my name is silver? The emblem deal you did would make a great avatar....plus I may have to get that on my car somewhere........awesome work Jeff..
Let me do your name in Yellow and see if you like that. I'd leave the Camaro in silver.... well because your Camaro is silver, it will only take me a few minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
whoa! thats pretty cool! hmmm makes me wonder if you can get me 2 sheep in mine! hahaha ive already saw the frog and now a hawk? why not have 2 sheep! and if they were blind? LMAO

Well you find the art I'll figure out how to add it to the Signature.

Old 08-30-2012, 12:52 PM   #304
Trailbreaker77

BOOM! It's Yella.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:08 PM   #305
bluebox

Quote:
Copperplate Standard or the Script version? So you want a blue background and all the text, numbers & underline all in Silver?

How about the Camaro Silhouette what color do you want that?
I'll get back to you on the colors. Thinking about it (imagine that), the palette I'm suggesting - my car's, of course - is too limited for all the bits in the image; IBM, SIM, black, grey...

The only Copperplate I've come across is this, in order of light, regular, and bold:
Attached Images

Then I'm done, I swear.

Old 08-30-2012, 01:43 PM   #306
Trailbreaker77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebox View Post
I'll get back to you on the colors. Thinking about it (imagine that), the palette I'm suggesting - my car's, of course - is too limited for all the bits in the image; IBM, SIM, black, grey...

The only Copperplate I've come across is this, in order of light, regular, and bold:
OK well let me know when you've decided, I will use the regular Cooerplate font for your UserName.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #307
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
BOOM! It's Yella.

see what you mean......the name being yellow def helps it.....thank you thank you thank you
Old 08-30-2012, 06:30 PM   #308
ChevyXtC

Drives: '10 CGM SS/RS LS3
Jeff, can I get a Sig too? I don't care what font, what ever you think looks good, but can I get a American flag somewhere on it or make the font red, white, blue. Or both, I'll let you work your magic what ever you wanna do. Thanks