Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Anthony @ LG Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro5 Fest Discussions > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 08-08-2012, 10:08 AM   #626
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Congrats Chris on the fast runs! Jamie treed you bad, but you came back with all that crazy power!

I want to give some mad props to Mike (mlee) for all the work he did to make this happen. GTAHVIT couldn't make it, and Mike stepped up and took care of everything.

This was by far the best drag racing at any fest, and I hope everyone understands all the work he put in.
Old 08-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #627
SGT Stretch

Drives: 2011 SS/RS Camaro Silver Ice
I made the top 8 in m6 street tire.. next year I need to go in the NA class so I'm not running against blowers in the quarters lol
SGT Stretch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #628
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post
Congrats Chris on the fast runs! Jamie treed you bad, but you came back with all that crazy power!

I want to give some mad props to Mike (mlee) for all the work he did to make this happen. GTAHVIT couldn't make it, and Mike stepped up and took care of everything.

This was by far the best drag racing at any fest, and I hope everyone understands all the work he put in.

No doubt Mike when I heard GTAHVIT couldnt go I was like oh wow there is a big blow of knowledge however with seeing how things turned out Mike seemed to do a Great job. with his love for this sport he seemed to put a lot of hard work into pulling it off.

WTG Mike

Now the question is

fest1 CGM car
Fest2 Pacecar
Fest3 ZL1

fest4 ???????? j/k
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #629
MudderFinger

Drives: 2011 IOM SS/RS
I had a blast and made the top 8 in the FI class. Considering the magnatude and times being laided down from the other cars, I was thrilled with my runs. I will try to come better prepared next time.
Old 08-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #630
RubyCamaro
SSlayer

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
I had a blast & loved running on that great strip against my Camaro5 comrads. I only wish the heat & rain had not dialed back the number of runs I was able to make. The heat not only impacted how our cars ran but also our reaction times & ability to enjoy it. After autocross issues Fri AM I was totally spent & could not make any drag runs that day. Then the rain and heat on Sat & our runs were limited & bracket cancelled. I really hated that but would not trade the runs I got for anything. Now when & where is the next one? I want to go ahead & put in my leave time at work!
Old 08-08-2012, 03:35 PM   #631
mlee
H-Town Camaro Club

Drives: Number Twenty-Three
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
red car> come on it was the Hendrix-Engineering white car with 22s,best 60ft in the class lol
Sweet. Thanks for chiming in.

True bracket racing had to be canceled due to time, but the track was kept open at the end for anyone who wanted to get more runs in.

To the winners. I have already sent your address and phone numbers in so you should receive a check in the mail. there never were plans for payouts/awards at the track. Good note for next year.

Thanks all for your participation and nice comments. I came home to find a lightning strike took out my Internet so I'm offline for a bit.

Cheers
Mike
mlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:31 PM   #632
Stay Marine
Finally home!!

Drives: IBM 2SS/RS; in transformation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
red car> come on it was the Hendrix-Engineering white car with 22s,best 60ft in the class lol
...hah...and the worst RT....what happened on that run??!!

Pretty sad, too, when I save the 12.6 for my last run...vice the 12.1s....ugh...such a nube!

Great job recommended the street tire class....race 'em like you drive 'em...great concept.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #633
Stay Marine
Finally home!!

Drives: IBM 2SS/RS; in transformation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangeruss View Post

yes....great work Mike!!
Old 09-01-2012, 05:34 PM   #634
ngtmare
ngtmare

Drives: Black and Pink and out of control
I had a blast boys thanks!
ngtmare is offline   Reply With Quote