Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

GM Carlisle
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #15
dcarlos55

Drives: 2015 ZL1 #963
Please don't give up modding your car because of this experience. Maybe do a bit more research on a vendor before you lay out major money for upgrades.

Since someone already mentioned Apex, I'll tell you that they have gotten a good bit of my mod money and will be certain to get more.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:00 PM   #16
Run4two

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS Transformer Edition
Chase is great! Go Apex! I did. CAI, scoop, and water bottle relocate kit! Fast shipping, great price, great service! Triple win.
Run4two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #17
Cam2011

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Is this DREV LSX still a vendor here? If so I'd love to hear his rebuttal to all of this. Did you file a claim with your CC company over this?
Cam2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:28 AM   #18
Grey Ghost

Drives: 2013 HWSE 2SS
Wow sorry you had to go through all this and still haven't received all of your parts by now. Hopefully once your car is finished and running again, you will feel that modding is fun.

Before I buy anything, I always spend a day or so investigating the product and company on Camaro5 and the Internet.

Hopefully this is the last time something like this happens to you.

You are a very patient person.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:47 AM   #19
Ozzie RS

Drives: '11 Camaro RS 2LT
I commend you on your patience. I am sure you will live a long life with out letting stress like this get to you. We could all learn a lot from you. Please don't judge the other vendors here(on the forum) from what that rip-off artist did to you and many others I am sure. If you want to purchase a mod just ask around on the forum and people will tell you their experiences. I have had nothing but good experiences with the vendors. In the end you will have a kick ass BEAST of a car and that is what matters. I feel your pain but I know from your personality from your writing you will forgive and forget which is a very honorable thing to do and it would take up to much energy and your time to dwell on this idiot. Let us know how the mod's end up and if you are happy with the mod's beside the bad experience with DREV LSX vendor. Rest assured that anyone who reads this will not buy from this company and it will be passed on through out the forum and our friends. Subscribed to this thread.
Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #20
Wooden Heart

Drives: 2012 Camaro LT
I'll vouch for Chase at APEX as well. The dude answered my questions and concerns about a missing shipping number while he was off and enjoying his 4th of July weekend. I'll definitely be going back to them when I'm ready for other various mods that aren't simple DIY.